Heart to heart...

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

but then.....wait, am I starting to believe him now? Gosh, I can't believe I lost the bet. But it doesn't matter to me anymore anyway. I wanna be friends with him since he does have a pure heart..

--Sulli now believes Taemin. She wants to tell Taemin that she wants to be friends with him in the future.--

>SULLI<

classes have now ended. Me and Amber put our things in our bags, and gossiped about some things..

Sulli: hey, do you really think Taemin is kind?

Amber: of course he is! You just don't know him that much yet. You know what, you've been asking a lot of things about him these days. So what's the scoop? You like Taeminnie?? wait, are you together?!

Sulli: of course not! We're just friends! I mean.....gonna be friends real soon.

Amber: gonna be? I thought both of you already are! Anyways both of you look good together.

I sighed, thinking that I just wanna be friends with a guy for once. Most girls say that it's better to have a guy friend once in a while. I bet it must feel good. But then again, I haven't experienced it yet..

Amber: oh, Sul sul, I've gotta go now. Look Taeminnie's waiting for you again. oooooh! Bye, good luck Sul!

Sulli: pshh.....bye Amber!

Amber left hurriedly. I sat back for a little while and stared at the white ceiling. I didn't notice that I was already staring at the ceiling for about 5 minutes now. Everybody's gone home already. I got up from my seat and looked outside, it's weird, there's no sign of that jerky Taemin anywhere. I looked at the classroom but there's still no Taemin. I sighed, thinking that I'll be going home quietly this time without Taemin's big mouth. As I went outside the classroom, I closed the door and then someone covered my eyes. I took out that person's hands out of my eyes and I looked at the person. Oh, it's Taemin!

Sulli: omo, I thought you went home already.

Taemin: Don't think that I've already forgotten the bet you know.

Sulli: Still won't give up convincing me huh?

Taemin: no ma'am!

then we walked out of the school together.

>TAEMIN<

It's really nice how this witchy witch Sulli transformed into a kinder girl. She doesn't give me anymore of those dagger, mean eyes. We walked out of the school, me still making her laugh and convincing her with those same words again. I looked at her once..

Sulli: yah, why are you looking at me like that?

Taemin: just making sure that miss witch isn't making mean looks anymore.

Sulli: I kinda miss doing it though.

Taemin: But thanks to me because I always tell you to smile right??

Sulli: yeah well, it did help..

Taemin: hey, do you hate boys?

Sulli: it depends.. If a boy is kind, then I won't hate him! But I really hate boys like (she points at me with her index finger)

Taemin: hey! still not convinced?? You know, boys won't like you if you're like that.

Sulli: so what? I don't need them anyway!

Taemin: that kinda hurts....

Sulli: ahaha! Kiddin'.

We laughed a lot then she said that she wanted to rest for a while so we sat on the swings at the playground..

Sulli: *sigh* guess you won the bet, jerk.

Taemin: what?! so you do believe me now?!

Sulli: yeah, didn't you hear me?

Taemin: FINALLY! WOHOOOOOO!  So, I did say that you'll do something for me, right?

Sulli: ugh, yeah, ready for it.

Taemin: okay, This is the one thing I want you to do for me. I want you to.... just stay the way you are.

Sulli: what do you mean?

Taemin: I mean, I don't want you to change and become like those other girls.

Sulli: I can do that. I hate those girls anyway.

Taemin: good girl! (i messed up her hair)

Sulli: haha, whatever.

>SULLI<

Taemin wanted me to do a simple thing. He said that I shall not change the way I am. I wonder why it was so simple. Anyway, I'm glad he didn't made me do anything stupid. But I still don't get why he didn't want me to be like those girls. I was curious, so...

Sulli: Taemin, why did you make me do something so simple? I'm just curious...why that?

Taemin: because.....

Sulli: because??????

Taemin: I don't want to lose you.

My eyes widened. WHAT?! I said to myself.

Taemin: I don't want another of my friends to be gone...

Sulli: what do you mean?

Taemin: Sulli, I once had a best friend. She was a girl. Her name was Soon Mi. We've been best friends since we were in elementary school up until last year. Soon Mi said that she didn't like popular boys. Just like you. But you know what, a popular boy confessed to Soon Mi that he likes her. Soon Mi was so easy, she also fell in love with that boy. And soon she became popular and she didn't mind me anymore. It hurted a lot that my best friend didn't care about me anymore.

Sulli: omo, so....what happened next?

Taemin: she transferred to another school with that boy. I transferred here last year too. Soon I became popular with the other guys.. It couldn't be helped. And I never had another girl best friend. Soon Mi just hit me hard. She broke me...

I really felt so sorry for Taemin. He really did have a hard time. Soon Mi is just so bad....I looked at Taemin and, he was looking down, his eyes were already full of tears. I was waiting for them to slide down on his cheeks.. But I just felt really sorry.. I kneeled down and looked at him in the eye and then, I hugged him. I could feel him crying but he doesn't want me to see. He thanked me while we were still in that hug position.

Sulli: you know, sometimes there are just those people who comes in to your life and then just goes like that.. But there are also other people who come into your life and will really stay for a long time...Maybe even forever.

Taemin: (he smiled at me and wiped his tears) yeah... thanks Sulli.

Sulli: you know Taemin, I could always be your friend.

Taemin: But we already are friends silly.

Sulli: No, I mean, You're best friend. I've always wanted to experience having a guy best friend too you know.

Taemin: really? Thanks Sulli.

Sulli: No problem..

So yeah, now me and Taemin are best friends. Who would ever thought that the two people who hated each other back then, became best friends huh. I'm glad now. Guess I'm lucky, meeting this popular guy with such a pure heart, but still a jerk sometimes, would be my best friend. ahhhh......who cares! We're close now.

>TAEMIN<

I guess after that heart to heart talk with Sulli this afternoon, my heart became relieved now. I'm glad I met Sulli, I simple girl with a witchy attitude (at first) but has a big heart. My enemy at first but now my best friend. I told my friend, who's also part of the popular guys with me, about it. Jin hoon is really my great friend so I wanted to tell him about it.

Jin hoon: I'm happy for you, Taem. I'm glad you found another girl best friend.

Taemin: yeah, guess I'm lucky.

Jin hoon: I think Sulli's so much better that Soon Mi. Stick with her Taem.

Taemin: Of course, thanks man.

--next day--

>SULLI<

another day, school day.. I took a cookie from the cookie jar and went outside to go to school. As I went out of the village gate, I saw Taemin waiting for me. He was leaning on the concrete wall. He said hey to me with a very cool look. He's smiling again. Surprisingly, he looks great today, guess those girls are going to fall for him again. He put his arm around me..

Taemin: gimme half of the cookie! gimme!!

Sulli: alright.... here.

Taemin: thank you!!

Sulli: yah, your arm is heavy.

Taemin: get used to it Sul.

Sulli: fine... Hey new perfume??

Taemin: yeah! Like it?

Sulli: yeap. But.....I guess those girls are gonna scream again with their annoying voices.

Taemin: guess so...hahaha!

Sulli: aigoo, still a jerk I can see.

Taemin: But! A different jerk.!

and we laughed hard with that small joke. When we arrived at school, we were still walking side by side. No one's looking anymore. I guess these people are now used to it. Taemin said good bye with his smile. I just smiled at him. I saw him go with his popular guy friends again. Then I saw him run towards me again and then he said "hey, wait for me again okay? bye! take care!" then he went back again, the guys were punching him and teasing him. But I hear him and kept saying "were friends okay friends!" Then one of his friends said "they're BEST FRIENDS.". When I heard that, I smiled a little. I was happy that those guys accepted me as Taemin's best friend. I guess those guys are kind too. But they have their own GFs already. They were supportive of Taemin.

I went inside my classroom and then I saw Taemin's crazy girl fans and they blocked my way.

girls: yah! We know that you're only kissing up to Taemin. Stop it already would you!

Sulli: kissing up? you watch your mouths you crazy girls! At least I'm not so crazy about him like you girls! You all just keep staring at him but, look, he just ignores you.

then they were all coming at me, and I suddenly heard someone say "YAH!'. It's a guys voice. I saw and it was one of Taemin's guy friends, Jin hoon. I know that Jin hoon is a really nice guy.

Jin hoon: YAH! quit it. go back to the classroom now!

girls: omooo.....mianhae oppa.

the girls started marching out of the room.

Jin hoon: Sulli you okay?

Sulli: uhm...yes..Thanks!

Jin hoon: good. See ya then

I sighed and then went to my seat. Amber just came and I told her what happened yesterday and earlier.

Amber: you're lucky to be Taemin's best friend. I guess you really took care of him yesterday. Anyways, if TAemin has a friend especially a girl best friend, Taemin's guy friends will treat that girl very well just like how they treat TAemin. They're really supportive of Taemin you see. Because Taemin's really good to them and they have a soft spot for him, His cuteness. KYAAA!

Sulli: oh yeah.... of course. Those guys are good.

I'm really happy to be Taemin's best friend. I would never betray him like what Soon Mi did. As a friend, I will be there for him. But, I also have a weak spot. I get hurt easily so I hope he does the same thing to me. But if he does betray me or do something that I wouldn't like, I would kick him and throw him in the trash can. hmmm. >:) But I hope that won't happen. :))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--TaeSul are now BFFs. Will there be a smooth road for the two new BFFs, or will there be a bump ahead??

wohoooooo!--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli and Taemin are finally best friends!!! What will happen next time?? read next!!