Surprise Kiss.....for You.

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

alright, so I wanted to write what Lee seunggi just said about his ideal type of kiss. I just wanted to try it with Taemin and Sulli. Go check it out in Strong Heart where Seung gi said what was his favorite type of kiss! kyaaa! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin and Sulli had arrived at the ice cream shop. They got in quickly because it was starting to get colder outside.

>TAEMIN<

We've finally arrived, as usual we ordered the ice cream sandwich. Sulli already picked out a table. I carried the tray and placed it on the table..

Sulli: omo, This was the exact same scene when we first came here. haha! 

Taemin: ahh, good times...

Sulli: yup.... oh, look, Key and Amber.

We saw Key and Amber at the table in front of ours. Guess they were also dating. Then they suddenly caught us looking at them and they were pretty surprised..

Amber: Sulli, Taemin, you guys are here too!

Key: aigoo, you two look so great! This is your first date?

Sulli: yeah well actually we just came here to eat ice cream but..

Taemin: but, nonetheless, still considered a date *smile*

Sulli smiled widely, I pinched here cheeks. Key and Amber were just holding hands and looking at us with "awwww" expressions.. Me and Sulli just laughed at them..

KeyBer: aigo really cute!!

Amber: oh honey, we have to go to mom's house remember?

Key: oh that's right. Hey you guys we have to go somewhere. Sorry.

Sulli: no it's okay oppa.

Key: aight, see you guys! 

Amber: Later, bye!

Taemin: careful! Bye.

And they left. Then, I heard Sulli groaning and rubbing her stomach..

Taemin: what's wrong baby??

Sulli: I'm full...

Taemin: are you sure? Eat up! You're still thin!

Sulli: do you want me to get fat?

Taemin: haha, no. Stay like that. *eatss*

Sulli: you know, for a thin guy like you, you eat a lot..

Taemin: I have fast metabolism. 

Then Sulli laughed. After finishing our ice cream, we immediately stood up and left the shop.

>SULLI<

We got out of the shop, and it was freaking cold! I promised myself next time, I would triple my jacket! I raised my hands and as I was about to rub them again, Taemin took them and rubbed it again like what he did earlier.

Taemin: I'll be in charge of warming you up. *smiles*

Sulli: okay okay. Thanks.

He then did the same thing again. He was holding my right hand and put it inside his pocket. I really like it when he does that. 

Taemin: isn't your mom looking for you or worried where you've been going now??

Sulli: I'm pretty sure she's not. She trusts you a lot..

Taemin: oh, good! Let's go back to our place again!

Sulli: okay then.

We walked again to our village and went inside his house. He told me to follow him, so I did. We went upstairs and he opened this door, when he opened it, It was freaking awesome! The room was so big.

Sulli: I'm guessing this is your room??!

Taemin: yeah.

Sulli: awesome! I love it. 

He just smiled. I sat on his bed and lied down, staring at his blue ceiling with both my feet touching his carpeted floor and both my hands on top of my stomach. I peeked in a bit to see what Taemin was doing. He changed into a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up a little.

Sulli: my boyfriend looks so........

Taemin: I know right? haha.

I lied down again.. Taemin was coming. He sat on his bed and did the same position as me. We faced each other. He tucked the rest of my hair that was on my face covering my eyes, behind my ears. 

Taemin: you look beautiful.. 

Sulli: *smiles* aww thanks,. 

Taemin: anytime.. 

That was so sweet! I got up and he also got up. I kissed him and smiled because he was so sweet.

Taemin: I'll get back at you. *smiles*

sulli: for what? My kiss?

Taemin: haha! Yeah!

*riiiiiiiiiing!* His phone rang.. It was a text..

Taemin: Sul, Jin hoon hyung asked us to go to his place.. Wanna go?

Sulli: oh sure. Will Yoona unnie be there?

Taemin: yup, pretty sure everyone's there. When he texts me to come over, everyone is usually there..

Sulli: oh cool, Let's go then! Oh but I have to change first.

Taemin: okay, let's go to your house.

Sulli: ne~

We went to my house first. Sulli greeted mom and he sat with dad and watched some t.v. Dad really likes Taemin because he has always wanted a son. I changed into skinnies and a printed white tee with my jacket on and black sneakers. As I got down, Taemin was already waiting for me. We said good bye to mom and dad. They were almost......laughing?? Oh well. I kinda noticed Taemin smiling and looking at me.

Taemin: you don't bring a bag like other girls, don't you?

Sulli: nope. I don't have a lot of things to bring whenever I go somewhere. And I think it's a bit girly..

Taemin: ahh, still a tomboy..... a cute tomboy. That's why I like Sulliiiiiiii

Sulli: haha, thankss.. come on!

We walked outside the village and then Taemin stopped at an apartment building. Mom said that this apartment building was really nice and people who work in big companies often live here..

Sulli: wait, so Jin hoon oppa lives here?

Taemin: yup, his parents are quite wealthy.

Sulli: W.O.W. all I can say...

Taemin: you're so cute!

I just laughed, we walked towards the elevator. Taemin pressed the button. As soon as the elevator opened, we went in. No one else was in the elevator..

>TAEMIN<

When the elevator opened, I immediately thought of something. Hmm.... 

Taemin: Sulli! You go ahead, I'll just go somewhere. I'll be there in a minute.

Sulli: what? oh uhm, okay. what floor?

Taemin: 3. See ya.

and the door closed. I quickly went up the stairs to the 3rd floor. It wasn't tiring at all, maybe it's because I was doing it for someone.. I ran as fast as I could and couldn't even feel myself getting tired, thank goodness. As I reached the 3rd floor, I walked in front of the elevator. when it opened, I saw Sulli already and immediately went in and I kissed her. She was startled. But she knew it was me. I smiled seeing her face so red.

Sulli: you ran up to the 3rd floor just to kiss me?

Taemin: sweet right? haha, were you surprised?

Sulli: yes, but why did you have to go all the way?

Taemin: because I'm a pretty sweet guy. haha! 

Sulli: well, I liked it anyways. Weren't you tired?

Taemin: nope. not at all. Because I was doing it for the one I love. *smiles*

Sulli: awww, you are too sweet!! Thank you.. 

I'm glad Sulli liked my surprise for her. She put her arm around mine and I held on her hand. Then we walked towards Jin hoon's place. I couldn't take this huge smile off my face. It's okay, as long as I'm smiling because Sulli's with me. :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWWWWWWWWW! ;) 

love it!! haha, Taemin is so romantic!

PLEASE COMMENT. I would really appreciate your complements and suggestions. 

TAELI yeah!