Thank you

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

It's been around 4 days since Taemin's mother died. I didn't even got the chance to meet her.. And in those 4 days, Taemin kept suffering every night. Having thought of his mother, he has nightmares every night. I really do my best to take care of him every night. To calm him down.. We attended her mother's funeral yesterday. We prayed for her. Taemin didn't cry this time. That's good. Taemin's eyes are now opening.

Sulli: Good morning!

Taemin: morning. *smiles* I'm sorry..

Sulli: for what?

Taemin: you can't get enough sleep every night because of me..

Sulli: it's alright. As long as I'm doing it for you.

He smiled at me. Finally, it's been a while since I last saw his smiling face. He got up and sat down beside me. He made my head lean on his shoulder..

Taemin: Thank you so much. I feel better now. I've finally accepted everything that's happened now. I've moved on. Mom had a really good life. 

Sulli: you sure you're okay now?

Taemin: yup. Thanks to you.

Sulli: you're welcome.

Taemin: come! Let's go eat breakfast outside!

Taemin's cheering up now. I'm so glad all my hard work paid off. 

Sulli: sure. We should invite the others.

Taemin: they'e already there. *smiles*

Sulli: oh! Okay then. Let's change.

Taemin: oh yeah, Sulli, here.

He handed me a white hoodie that has small but cute jumbled letters on the middle that says "TaeLi". Both of our names combined. He also had one. So we had the same thing on.

Sulli: awww... couple hoodies!!

Taemin: aigo, that's right!

We went outside and went to the diner to have breakfast. We immediately saw our friends there. Gathered at on table with two empty seats. I guess that was ours. They looked at us and then....

Everyone: aigooo!!! Couple hoodies! So cute!

TaeLi: hahaha! Yup yup!

Jin hoon: Sulli, thanks for taking care of Taemin.

Yoona: that's right. You're great, thank you.

Sulli: haha, It's okay. 

Amber: so, you better now??

Taemin: yup! My honey is so good right?

Key: oh, definitely! 

We all had fun talking with each other and eating our breakfast. Soon, everyone said goodbye. Me and Taemin left the diner and walked outside. He held my hand and we walked together. 

Sulli: you should go at my place first. Mom wants to greet you.

Taemin: oh, that'd be nice. Let's go.

Sulli: 'kay.

Taemin: oh, and by the way, I have something for you tonight. Come to my place at around 7:30pm. 

Sulli; Oooohh. okay!

I was so curious about that. I was so excited, I couldn't wait for tonight. We arrived at our house and before I could even open the door, mom already opened it. Wow, nice mom.

Mom: Taemiiin! are you okay now? I'm so sorry. 

Taemin: it's okay aunty. Thanks for worrying.

we went inside and mom just kept talking to Taemin nonstop. She really liked Taemin for me. I'm glad she does. Like dad, she also treats Taemin like her own son. 

When she was done talking to Taemin, we went upstairs to my room. 

Taemin: hey, want to take pictures??

Sulli: oh yeah! waah! you brought a camera! Good boy.

Taemin: haha! alright let's go. 1, 2, 3!

*flash* *flash* *flash* we took lots of photos together. Most of them were goofy photos. But the ones we loved the most was when we set the camera to multiple shots and we kissed. There were three from that multiple shot, both of us staring at each other, then our faces only inches away, then we kissed. Those three pictures. I blushed when I saw it.

Sulli: gimme gimme!!!

Taemin: no, I want to keep it!

Sulli: aww...

Taemin just wait, I'll give it to you...L.A.T.E.R

He smiled at me with his stunning angelic smile that always blew me away. He went back to his house.. I started to think about the thing he said earlier. I began to think about it again.

I did a lot of things today, spent time with Taemin, help my mom with chores, and phone called with Amber, Luna, Yoona, Victoria, and Krystal. I noticed the time and it was already 7:15pm. I quickly changed my shirt into the hoodie Taemin gave me earlier since it wasn't dirty yet. After that, I went to Taemin's house.

>TAEMIN<

I'm wearing our couple hoodie tonight, I hope she's wearing it too. I hope she'll be surprised tonight. I laid arrows on the floor which led to the living room. In the living room, I posted all the pictures we took earlier. And in the middle, I posted the multiple shot "kiss" pictures we had. And I have a surprise for her when she turns on the t.v. I heard someone open the door, It's her now! I can't wait! 

Sulli: Taemin?? Where are you?

Taemin: come in Sulli..

--Sulli looked around then she noticed the arrows on the floor. She went to the living room and she saw all the cute pictures they took earlier. She looked at the middle and saw their kiss shots. She blushed so hard. Taemin the t.v. while hiding. Sulli sat on the couch and looked at the t.v. She saw Taemin's face on the t.v.

Choi Sulli. She came to my life because of a cookie. Because of a cookie, everything changed. 

This girl, ugh. So annoying. She keeps making witchy looks.

What? she hates me? No way, I'm gonna make her believe me! NO one shall hate Lee Taemin.

Yeyy! I won the bet! She believes me now. 

We're currently the best friends in the whole world right now. 

I'm.....falling for her.. 

I've been wanting to tell her..

A girl with simple yet tomboyish attitude.

She's cute when she laughs, when she smiles. 

Her eyes make my heart feel warm.

She's the only one who makes my heart beat fast.

Yeah, She's the one for me.

She's the only one who stayed with me and took care of me during my hardest times.

She's too cute when she's nervous or getting mad.

She's...... beautiful.

I....Love you..

Sulli I love you.

--Sulli had tears in her eyes. Her tears fell, sliding down slowly on her cheeks. After the video, Taemin walked infront of her and gave her a teddy bear with a heart. Sulli hugged Taemin tightly. Taemin her hair slowly. 

Taemin: thank you Sulli, for everything.

TaeLi: I love you..

At that point, they both said I love you at the same time, they laughed at it and just stayed there, hugging each other.--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYAAAAAA! ;)

So sweet! :D