What do I do?! I'm falling for you you YOU!

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

--Taemin and Sulli wondered who the text came from.......Meanwhile..--

>SULLI<

The text I recieved........who could it be from? As I looked up to see Taemin's face........he looked....mad or worried?

Sulli: what's up with you?

Taemin: yah, are you sure you don't know who that text came from?

Sulli: no i don't.

Taemin: boyfriend??

Sulli: aniyo!! I don't have a boyfriend!

Taemin: oh.......okay then!

Then....out of the blue, Krystal and Minho came in..

Krystal & Minho: Can we join in?

Taemin: yeah sure.

Krystal: so what's up Sul? Ohhh!! Who's this text from? Is it from Taem?? I knew he'd confess!

Sulli & Taemin: YAH NO!!

Minho: then who is it from?

Sulli: I don't even know.. Makes me curious..

Krystal: aigo, tell this guy that you already have someone! Tell him that you're Taeminnie's girl! Go go!

Taemin: oh quit it would ya!

Minho: hahaha! Well, I guess I can talk to this guy.

Sulli: really?

Minho: yeah....I'll reply.. "Where are you from?"

*riiiiiiiiing!*

Sulli: wow he replied fast!

Minho: let's see... "I'm from the same school as you......My Sulli".

Taemin: MY SULLI?!

Sulli: he's disgusting!

Krystal: honeyyyyy I think we're gonna do some investigations on Monday!!

Minho: I know!! Don't worry Sulli, we'll beat this kid up. And Taemin, don't worry. You're the only one Sulli loves. *smirks*

Taemin: *jokingly* only me right?? *puppy dog eyes*

Sulli: *hits with cellphone*

Taemin: OWWW!!

Krytal & Minho: hahahaha! Aren't they the sweetest??

>TAEMIN<

everyone went to bed after that.. Well except for Jonghyun hyung and Luna, they were singing ballads before going to bed. It sounded really nice.. I watched them from a far. Then they sang their last song and decided to go to bed now. Luna went upstairs but then Jonghyun saw me.

Jonghyun: still not going to sleep?

Taemin: no hyung.

Jonghyun: Minho told us about Sulli's admirer. Jealous??

Taemin: gosh hyung, no!

Jonghyun: yeah right. If you say so. But I can tell, you're gonna go all depressed again when you see this 'guy' with Sulli..

Taemin: I don't know.. But she's my best friend. She won't leave me right??

Jonghyun: yeah. She won't. Night Taem!

Taemin: Night hyung!

Everyone's asleep now. I'm always the one who goes to bed late. Aigo... I got my eyes closed.. But then...I felt someone sit beside me really close...I opened my eyes and looked down... It's Sulli.

Taemin: you again??

Sulli: yesss

Taemin: Sul! You're too close!

Sulli: 'cause it's chilly!!

Taemin: yeah....you should've worn more clothes.

Sulli: you're right.... Why aren't you sleeping yet?

Taemin: duh, cuz I'm not sleepy yet.

Sulli: Oh right. Me toooooo!

Taemin: you're one jolly fella aren't you?

Sulli just laughed. We had our feet held up. It was so quiet but I still liked it.

>SULLI<

Being with Taemin that night was, quiet but, I liked that moment. Then suddenly, Taemin sang Nothing Better. A very nice song, his voice sounded good. Not great, but just good.

Taemin:  It always appeared before me
Your face, I remember
My heart that stopped short
You spitefully took my disfunctional heart
And with your bright smile
That's how you easily opened my heart

It's true, that is how I became your man
All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall
Because the hand that holds me tight
is as warm as spring

And now like a dream my heart
has gradually stopped by your side
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing,
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you

Sulli: Why are you always so good at everything??

Taemin: not everything. I really like that song.

Sulli: me too! Aigoo......really, best friends! haha!

Then Taemin paused for awhile and then, he had his knees up to his chin and he faced me...

Taemin: is it bad for best friends to be more than best best BEST friends??

Sulli: Wha-? Don't joke around Taemiiiiiin!!

He held my hands and looked at me straight in the eye. That moment was so awkward. I feel my heart beating so fast like it's gonna explode. I became nervous, I really didn't know what to say. I looked at his eyes, is he seriously serious? More that best friends???? whaaaaat???

Taemin: *sigh* *taps my head* I'm going too far.

Sulli: psh, darn right you are.

Taemin: hahaha! Did I scare you?

Sulli: YES! >.<

Taemin: sorry Sul.. Don't you dare fall in love with your best friend. No no no...

Sulli: aigo, jerk!

Taemin: sorry!!

Sulli: alright alright........go to bed now would you. I'm just going to drink some water.

Taemin: aight!

Boy, he had me there for a second. I still feel my heart beating fast.. What's going on?? He's my friend. But, if I do like him, does that mean betraying him as my best friend? omo, what am I thinking?? ottoke!!

I drank some water and went back to the sofa. Aigo Taemin, when I said go to sleep, I meant go to your room! Look at him, he's sleeping on couch again. I stared at the ceiling for a minute then looked at him, sleeping peacefully. The moonlight hits his face perfectly. Of course he still looks good even if he's still sleeping...Mr. Perfect, huh.. I stared at the ceiling again and a lot of things came in my mind again, the time when he first played piano for me, whenever where I was, he was always there too, when people always mistake us as a couple, when he sang a beautiful song for me, when he asked me this awkward question just now, and......the first time I met this jerk who stole my cookie but then, became my best friend ever. My stomach felt kinda funny, I couldn't explain what I was feeling right now. So I just decided to go upstairs now..

>TAEMIN<

Boy, that was awkward! I didn't even know why I said that to her. So I just made something up, I told her that it was only a joke. Her hands were really cold. I was curious about what she had in her mind.. After she went to the kitchen to drink water, I pretended to sleep. I know she was looking at me. So I kinda laughed inside. I tried to look at her a little while she was staring at the ceiling. Looks like she's thinking 'bout something. She finally went upstairs, I think she's going to sleep now. I sighed. But after a minute or so, she went down again and gave me a blanket. I felt like I wanted to grab her wrist and just pull her beside me. I don't even know what I'm thinking right now. I might just go insane or something. I never felt this way for a girl before. And she's my best friend too. I don't want to lose her so I just want to forget this thing I'm thinking right now. Aigooo. Right, go to sleeeeep!

--Sunday--

>SULLI<

"Sulli, wake up! Get up nooooooww!" I heard the girls tell me to wake up.

Sulli: what?/

Amber: last time you and Taemin were the first ones to wake up, now, the two of you are the last ones. Anyway, get up now.

Sulli: oh, alright then..

I woke up and changed into a hoodie and shorts. The girls went out of the room first.

Krystal: hurry up Sul. See ya in the living room.

Sulli: 'kay!

After I got prepared, I went out of the room and as I closed the door, I saw Taemin. He's wearing a gray V-neck shirt and jeans. His face just looked, so good.

Sulli: yup, that's Lee Taemin.

Taemin: haha! Morning Sul..

Sulli: morning! Let's go.

Taemin: aight.

We just forgot all of the awkward things that happened last night and just joined the others at the living room and had fun. It's the last day of the sleepover. It's Monday tomorrow already.

Jin hoon: okay guys, let's all do well in the exams tomorrow!

everyone: right!

Jin hoon: and we also have to thank the ladies for tutoring us well.

Guys: right! Thanks girls!

Girls: okaaay.

Minho: don't forget that we also have to find out who Sulli's admirer is!

Krystal: correct!!!

They were about to leave then, Yoona tapped me on the head and..

Yoona: good luck little girl. I'm always here. remember.

Sulli: thanks unnie.

Everyone: bye Taemin, Sulli. See ya at school!

TaeSul: Bye!

So that's it... Again, me and Taemin are alone. I went to the piano and pressed a note. I smiled..

Taemin: wanna learn something?

Sulli: yeah..

Taemin sat beside me and held my hand and controlled it. He played a cute simple song using my hand. We were so close with each other, I can even feel him breathing. My heart beated fast again.. I don't know what to do!

Sulli: haha, ttthat was a cute song..

Taemin: yup.. that's right.

Sulli: Hey, gotta go now.. Thanks for everything. See ya!

Taemin: hey, uhm.....uh..... *sigh* see ya.

I immediately went out of his house. His face, I couldn't explain his expression.. i wonder...

anyway, I started to remember the guy who texted me. I really wonder who he is. I think I'm gonna find out tomorrow..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwww, TaeSul.... ;)

find out who really texted her, next time!!! :)))