Come with me..

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>TAEMIN<

great. Soon Mi's already here. She's changed. She's not the same as before, what a wannabe. I looked at Sulli and she was looking at Soon Mi with one eyebrow up and crossed her arms. haha! She's so cute, looking at her with those mean eyes again like in the past. Me and the guys laughed a little looking at our girls. Then I notice Soon MI suddenly going towards me. Now what am I gonna do?

Soon Mi: Taemiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Girls: *mean looks*

Soon mi: oh what is going on here?? Oh hey, a new girl. hm.

Sulli rolled her eyes and looked at me. I shrugged, 'cause I don't know what to do now. The guys had all their eyes at me and they were like telling me "you should know what to do."

Soon mi: *sigh* Taemin come with me and let's talk in PRIVATE.

Taemin: hey w-wait a sec-

Girls: oh........this little-

Guys: ooooooohh

Soon mi dragged me to go somewhere. Sulli looked kinda mad but as we walked further, she sighed and looked worried. Man, what the heck am I going to do right now? Aigooo!!

Soon mi dragged me to the school's empty garden. We sat on the bench.

Soon mi: great to see you again Taem.

Taemin: uh, oh, yeah. Whatever.

Soon mi: you still don't forgive me?

Taemin: you know I'm sensitive about those things.

Soon mi: Taemin, i'm really sorry!

Taemin: why did you come here anyway?

Soon mi: *sigh* waiting for you to forgive me. I'm not with anyone else now. I was hoping that we could be best friends again.

Taemin: I can't easily forgive you. When you were gone, I found someone else. She was always there for me. and now we're together..

Soon mi: what?! you.......replaced me?

Taemin: you were the first one to replace me! How the heck could you do that thing to me?!

Soon mi: that's why I'm sorry!! Taemin I really liked you before. You just didn't realize it. You only looked at me as a freakin' best friend! I waited but I got tired!

Taemin: then you could've at least waited until I realized and just be loyal with me at that time. It's too late now.

Soon mi: so you replaced me with that new girl huh. So what are you just gonna throw everything we've been through away?

Taemin: I did that a long time ago already.

My heart ached. Me and Soon mi had a really good friendship in the past and we were so close. It's hard to forget those things, and I just got really mad at her now. But......aish! I don't know.. Soon mi's eyes were full of tears. I felt a bit sorry but at the same time, still mad.

Soon mi: Taemin~ please?

Taemin: soon mi just quit it. Please. I have Sulli now.

I walked away from her and left her there. I just..... I just can't believe her anymore.

>SULLI<

I wonder what they were talking about. Everyone was kinda pissed with Soon mi. She looks really flirty and I really hope Taemin's fine. Everyone went in the canteen. I just waited for Taemin outside. It was really cold and I rubbed my hands fast. I finally saw Taemin coming towards me. He doesn't look good. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We went in the lobby and sat on the bench.

Taemin: silly, you waited for me outside the cold? You shouldn't have done that.

Sulli: *sigh* I was doingit for you so it's okay.

Taemin's eyes look really sad and depressed.. I hugged him tightly to make him feel better. I think I know what they talked about, so I don't have to ask him now. Besides, if I do, he might break down.

After school I walked with him and he's a bit better now. He can joke around now so he's okay, but he's still hurting inside, I know it. I decided to go to his house with him too just to comfort him. 

Taemin: Sul, I appreciate you coming home with me but your mom might worry.

Sulli: I sent her a text. And I'll be home in no time anyway. 

Taemin: thank you dear. For being with me..

Sulli: It's okay Taem. I'll always be here for you.

we sat together on his couch and talked about Soon mi. So she cried too, she deserves it. She's too cruel. I wanted to go home now for homework, I hugged Taemin and said goodbye to him. He gave me a peck on the lips and I got up from the couch, but Taemin was still holding my hand...

Sulli: Taemin, I have to go......

Taemin: Don't........leave......I need........you..you.....Sul..li

He couldn't control his sadness, he broke down again. He looks so depressed, I feel so sad for him.. I sat back and hugged him tightly. I could feel his pain. Soon mi was probably the only girl she had in the past..

Sulli: shhh..... calm down Taem, I'm here, right here.....I know it's hard..

Thankfully, I calmed him down a little. After a little while, he fell asleep on the couch. He looks so sad, he had traces of tears on his cheeks. I found a blanket and put it on him, then I went home.

--

Mom: Sulli! Is Taemin okay now?

Sulli: yeah mom. I felt so bad for him.. But..

That's right, I really felt sad because he was sad, but there was a mix feeling of jealousy with it. Yeah, I was jealous of her because she and Taemin had a good relationship in the past, so good that he can't even forget about her now.. Mom read my mind easily and hugged me. She's so great at comforting people..

--Next day--

>TAEMIN<

Teacher: alright class, Christmas break is here, I hope all of you enjoy the 2 weeks of no classes. See you all in January!

Class: goodbye and thank you Sir!

All of us were so excited to go out and have fun during the Christmas break. All of my friends gathered outside my classroom, they were all worried cause I was looking so damn sad this morning.

Jin joon: you okay Taem?

Taemin: oh, yeah hyung. Thanks to Sulli... Where is she anyway?

Yoona: probably still in class. Wanna go fetch her?

Taemin: yeah, I wanna do it by myself. I don't want to cause chaos out there.

Krystal: oh come on Taemin, you alone can cause chaos there. 

Everyone laughed. At least that made me laugh a little. These guys are amazing. As we were about to go, someone pulled me. It was Soon mi. She's still here? Oh damn no... The others saw it too.

girls: YAH!!

guys: Soon mi please..

Soon mi: let me just borrow him for a while. 

Then she ran dragging me with her. We went to the empty garden again. What could it be now..

Taemin: What?!

Soon mi: I'll ask for forgiveness for the last time....can't we be just normal friends again Taem??

Taemin: Soon mi I don't wanna get hurt anymore..

Soon mi: I promise Taem, I don't have anyone anymore.. We'll be friends again like in the past..

Taemin: *sigh* just friends okay?

Soon mi: yes Taem!!

Soon mi hugged me. Just like the hug when we often fight for candy when we were kids and then we made up again and she'll hug me like this. I don't know but I felt myself smiling all of the sudden..

--As they made up, the two didn't even realize that Taemin's friends were watching. All of them were kinda disappointed. Sulli doesn't know anything that's going on right now...--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aish..... yeah they made up...

What will happen when Sulli finds out??

REaD nEXt Chap!!

Please do COMMENT chingus! I won't bite. :D

OMOOO! =) 30 subscribers! Kamsahamnida!!