Complete opposite.

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>TAEMIN<

I saw Sulli walking out of her house and she's going to school now. I stated to follow her again from behind, I think she doesn't know I'm behind her. When we got out of the village gate, she stopped for a while and then..

Sulli: Yah! What is it now?

Taemin: this is still all part of my plan. C'mon now.

Sulli: What do you mean? Oh no, you're walking wiht me again? Stop it already!

Taemin: now don't be so cruel in the morning. I'm gonna do whatever I want.

Sulli: you're really stupid, you know that?

Taemin: I'm only stupid in you're eyes. *laugh* Anyway, why are you so early? It's only 6:15.

Sulli: I just want to be early today.

Taemin: okay then... let's go go goo!!

Sulli: you're always so full of energy. I hate it!

Taemin: then be like me too witch!

Sulli: Witch?! I am not a witch.

Taemin: you always have that mean look. Witchyyyy!

Sulli: ugh, whatever.!

--Sulli was so annoyed, she had to get used to Taemin's personality. So the two walked together to school, again, Taemin kept talking and Sulli just doesn't laugh at his jokes. Taemin notices that Sulli just hides her laughter but the truth is, she really laughs from inside, he can see her eyes smiling. But still, Sulli gives him the mean / witchy treatment. From this point on, Taemin got more interested about her. He wanted to know more about Sulli's life and stuff.--

>SULLI<

He keeps saying corny jokes. But, honestly, it actually made me laugh but I just hide it from him, because if I show him that I laughed, he'll think that I already believe him. "I will win this bet" I said to myself. So I just hid my laughter. I really don't understand him right know. One time he'll be a really stupid jerk in front of me but now he's actually making me laugh. This boy is really confusing me right now. BUT!........................................I still wouldn't believe him.>:))

We finally arrive at the school. We were quite early. We probably saw only two or three students. So I dropped my bag at my desk and Taemin copied me. He laughed while copying me. Oh, nevermind. Anyway, I walked outside the classroom then Taemin shouted, "Hey witch!", ugh! He called me witch again. Do I really have to get used to this? I looked back at him and he was still laughing.

Taemin: chill Sulli.

Sulli: Don't you have something better to do?

Taemin: No one's here yet but us, I'm bored!

Sulli: hahaha! Then go play by yourself kid.

Taemin: Whoa! The witch laughed!

Sulli: you're still a jerk!

Taemin: I know, I know. :)

>TAEMIN<

Sulli really looks good when she smiles. I hope she'll keep it up. She's at the terrace, looking at the whole school.

Taemin: Have you seen the whole school already? You know all the places?

Sulli: Not really all of them yet. I really want to look at it all.

Taemin: You want a tour? I'll be your tour guide.

Sulli: you as my tour guide? no thanks, bro.

Taemin: Just say yes, sis.

And Sulli laughed again, then she finally agreed to take a tour with me. We've still got a lot of time left before classes start so we're doing the tour now.

--Taemin became Sulli's tour guide today. He showed her all of the rooms. Sulli looked really interested. They really had fun together. During the tour, Sulli just watched Taemin and she actually thinks that Taemin is a cool guy. But she still doesn't trust him fully. She thought that even though he took him for a tour and they had fun, it doesn't mean that he's already proven her that his different. Sulli wanted more to be convinced. Sulli doesn't actually make a big deal out of this because she knows that this bet was just nothing. But this matters to Taemin because, like what he said, he doesn't want people to think of him badly.

Every after school hours, Taemin will always go home with Sulli to annoy her and do all those things he did with Sulli again last time. And as usual, Sulli is still annoyed. But many days have past and Taemin still does this thing after school, but slowly, the both of them are actually starting to have fun now. Sulli laughing at Taemin's jokes unlike last time, and so much more.--

>TAEMIN<

I'm starting to forget about the nickname 'witch' I always call Sulli, because she laughs and smiles a lot these days. I'm glad.

Taemin: Sulli, i'm going with the guys later, wait for me okay?

Sulli: oh, sure take your time.

Taemin: thanks a lot. Don't leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sulli: haha! Jerk, alright.

Even though she still calls me a jerk, I really don't mind. I just laugh it all off. And I almost forgot, I still don't know much about her..

The guys are starting to wonder why was I always with Sulli. I couldn't tell them the truht because I really said to myself that this bet I made with Sulli was just gonna be a secret between me and her. They're just gonna interrupt if I told them..

>SULLI<

As time passed by, I'm starting to have fun with Taemin after the classes when we go home together while he's still convincing me. Then I realized... those things that Taemin did... Most of the popular idiotic guys I knew before wouldn't do those things Taemin did. They would never even talk to a nobody like me, because they only talk to the other popular girls, they would never eat street food because they're too "rich" for those foods, and most of all, those people don't mind what other people think of them, good or bad, and they don't take any effort in doing something. Taemin was actually the complete opposite of those guys! I never really knew... But then...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then what? Looks like Sulli is starting to believe Taemin. ooooh what will happen next? :D

haha! I really enjoy these short chapters I make. Sorry if I didn't meet all of your expectations. I'm only new here so just focus on the point of the story. I'll improve next time, I hope.^^