The Sleepover- 1

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

Taemin's friends were all worried about the exams next week. His friends all failed their exams last time so they wanted to improve more. Taemin actually had good grades. Not really high grades, but just 'Okay' grades. So Taemin told them all about the sleepover at his house so that they can all study together. He even invited his friends' girlfriends. He said the girls were nice, that's good.

It's already thursday afternoon. And the sleepover will be tomorrow until Sunday. Gosh, time flies by so fast. Me and Amber were walking to our classroom..

Amber: Sulli, I heard that you and Taemin spent a lot of time together over the weekends, how'd it go?

Sulli: wha-? How the heck did you know 'bout that?

Amber: oh, you know Taemin's fanclub here, they're all stalkers, so better watch out. Anyway, how was it? Spending time with Lee Taemin?

Sulli: It was pretty normal, well, it was really fun. He's really good at everything.

Amber: psh, of course it was fun. Being best friends with him and all.

Sulli: aigoo, whatever.

Then, someone suddenly grabbed my shoulders. It was a guy, Amber's eyes were so wide, then the guy came closer and whispered in my ear...

??: Sulli.....

I quickly turned to my back and saw............aish......Taemin...

Amber: omo, I'll see you in class Sulli. Annyong Taemin.

Taemin: annyong!

Amber left smiling widely. Why does everyone look at us as a couple?

Sulli: Taemin, you scared me, what is it?

Taemin: *smiling widely* you are going to the sleepover tomorrow night, right??? :)

Sulli: Of course, but I guess you have to tell my mom so that she'll allow me.

Taemin: that's cool with me. I'll introduce you properly to the guys and the girls.

Sulli: yeah, but Taemin, I'm fine with the guys but, are the girls really nice? Sure they're not part of your fanclub or something?

Taemin: those girls are my guys' girlfriends and they're my friends. They're not part of the freaky fanclub, don't worry. :) Those girls are actually cool, like you.

Sulli: aigoo, good! Uhm.......I guess I better go now, your fanclub are staring at me again.. See ya!

Taemin: okay, catch ya later! *pats my head*

aigo, I guess those girls are hating me so much right now..

 

--After school...--

>TAEMIN<

Today's school is finally over. I reminded the guy about the sleepover and they immediately said yes. Even the girls. I rushed to Sulli's classroom and waited for her.

Sulli: yah, you're going with me again?

Taemin: cause I still have to ask your mom, remember?

Sulli: oh, that's right. Okay then.

Taemin: okay, let's go!

We went out of the school and I noticed all those freaky girls glaring at Sulli and Sulli just kept looking down. I know it must be really hard for her right now to be my best friend. But, I don't want her to leave me like what my past best friend did to me. I really don't want to be a loner anymore. I just wish she won't leave me. She's such a great best friend. I'll just have to protect her then..

Taemin: hey, just don't mind them... Let 'em be.

Sulli: aigo, I'll get 'em all, just watch!!!

Taemin: hey don't! haha!

Sulli: haha! just kidding. I'm not really affected by those girls...

Taemin: so, you were......acting??

Sulli: NE! I'm good right?

Taemin: aigo, so I made all that drama for nothing?

Sulli: what drama?

Taemin: ah.....nothing, nothing.

Sulli: I would never betray my best friend. Okay oppa? :))

Taemin: *smiling to the max* alright. Hey! I told you don't call me oppa!

>SULLI<

Oh my, I saw Taemin's reaction earlier when the girls were glaring at me. He looked really worried about me. I promise Taemin, I won't disappoint ya. So anyway, we've already arrived at my place and I immediately opened the door.

Taemin: omo! This house is big!

Sulli: really? C'mon, have you even seen you're own house clearly?? You're house is soo much bigger!

Taemin: whatever, this place is nice!

Sulli: thanks.

Then my mom saw us and walked to us with such a big smile on her face.

Mom: omo, Sulli you're back, and who's this boy here?

Sulli: oh mom, this is Taemin.

Taemin: nice to meet you aunty.

Mom: Oh, nice to meet you too Taemin. So you're Sulli's best friend. Now we have finally met. Omo, you're so tall.

Taemin: not really aunty. *smiles*

Mom: you're so good looking! You two look great together. Sure both of you are just best friends??

Taemin & Sulli: YES!!

Mom: okay, whatever you say..

Taemin: so, anyway aunty.....

so Taemin explained to my mom everything about the sleepover, and of course, mom immediately said yes. Okay, I'm going to the sleepover tomorrow. Taemin thanked my mom and said good bye. Mom was waving like a child. She obviously likes Taemin. Duh.

Mom: Sulli dear, I really like you're best friend. Taemin is really cute and tall. Why don't you two be together or something?

Sulli: mom, right now, I'm really not interested in those things. Just best friends, okay?

Mom: alright then!!

 

--Friday--

--Taemin's friends were all so excited for tonight's sleepover. They also have to study tho. They were excited to sleep in Taemin's house because of how big his house was. They talked about it in school non-stop. Sulli was also excited to meet Taemin's friends. They're all really gonna have fun tonight.

*school bell*

Friends: wohoooo! let's go guys!

Taemin: guys, I'll go first with Sulli, she's gonna help me set up the place.

Jin hoon: sure Taemin, we're gonna be there later. See ya!

Taemin: aight, see ya guys! Bring the books! The girls are gonna teach us, right?

Girls: as long as you guys are still awake tonight.

Guys: yeah! duh!

--Taemin's house--

--Taemin and Sulli went to the house first while the others were all buying the snacks. The two set up everything that was needed for the sleepover. *ding dong* the doorbell rang and it was Taemin's friends--

>TAEMIN<

All of my friends are now here. Their hands are all full of plastic bags, the snacks. Guess it's time to introduce Sulli to them.

Taemin: yo guys! You all know Sulli right?

Guys: of course! Hey Sulli!

Girls: Sul! Hey there!

Sulli: *smiles* hey guys!

Taemin: okay, so Sulli, here are the guys, this is Ji hoon, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and Onew. And the girls, here's Luna, Krystal, Yoona, Victoria aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...............................Amber!

Sulli: hey girls! omo, AMBER?!

Amber: haha! Yeap.

Taemin: oh didn't you know? Key and Amber are together now.

Sulli: oh congrats! You didn't tell me Amber!

Amber: Sorry. Surprised I see!

Taemin: The couples are..........Jin hoon-Yoona, Minho-Krystal, Jonghyun-Luna, Key-Amber, and Onew-Victoria.

The guys had their arm around their girls. It looked so sweet. Sulli didn't stop smiling.

Sulli: you guys look so cute!

Amber: haha! Of course!

Key: don't we beary bear?

Amber: yeup!!

--After all the greetings and introductions, they all got along with Sulli and felt comfortable. The guys were in this side while Sulli and the girls were all chatting on that side.--

>SULLI<

Taemin's friends were all very nice to me. I felt really good. I got along well with the girls. They're soooooo like me!

Luna: so Sulli, ever thought about you and Taemin being together?

Krystal & Amber: yeah that's right!

Yoona: both of you look good together.

Sulli: not really, we're just best friends.

Victoria: you're saying that now but later......

girls: oooh! haha!

Sulli: c'mon, seriously!

Amber: I really just look at you two as a cute couple. Both of you are so sweet with each other.

Yoona: You know, Taemin's really lucky that he found you. His past best friend was just terrible. I remember those days when Taeminnie was such a loner after that idiotic girl betrayed him. aigoo.

Sulli: yeah, I know. I feel sorry.

Victoria: hey, when the time comes when you feel that you like him already, tell us!

Sulli: yeah, sure... But, I doubt that.

Krystal: come on okay?

Guys: yoooo! What are you girls doing there?!

Luna: girl talk!!

Jonghyun: oh!! Okay then!

Taemin: grab the snacks! *he threw the snacks*

Sulli: *I catched them all* thankss!!!

Girls: hmmmmmmmm...........

Guys: boy threw and girl catched......

Sulli & Taemin: wha-??

--It's already 7pm and all of them were having fun while chatting and telling funny stories. After that, they've decided to study. But the fun just doesn't stop there............;) --

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooooh! part 2 of the sleepover will be done next time! stay tuned!

what will happen?? :))))