Stay here... with me..

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>TAEMIN<

Jin hoon hyung came with me today at the hospital.. I saw my mom lying there, suffering from pain. My dad was there beside her, crying but still, supporting her. They said that mom rode a taxi this morning then something went wrong with the wheels and it crashed with a truck.. I couldn't stop crying. Jin hoon hyung was hugging me tightly. I'm thankful, I needed support. I kept holding my mom's hand and telling her not to leave me. My tears kept falling. I get weaker and weaker every time. Finally my brother arrived and he looked shocked. He kept rubbing my back and he hugged mom. Dad went to our side and kept telling us to be strong. The doctor told us to get out of the room now.. When we got out, I saw Soon mi..

Soon mi: Taemin...

Taemin: thank you for coming. now just...leave...

Soon mi: I know you're mad. I'm so sorry. Be strong.

She left. I cried harder. The pain in my chest keeps increasing. 2 hours later, the doctor called us back in.. We entered the room, and saw my mom's pale face. I touched her and she was cold. I grew weaker and weaker and as soon as I knew it, I started to cry again. I wasn't sobbing anymore. I just let my tears fall down my cheeks.. I see my dad and my brother looking down and wiping their tears. Jin hoon just kept tapping my back saying "be strong".. After another hour, my dad and my brother hugged me tightly and told Jin hoon to keep supporting me. We all said goodbye to each other. Jin hoon hyung drove back to my house. We didn't say a word to each other. When we arrived, I can see all of my friends gathered around for me. 

Jonghyun: Taemin ah, it's gonna be okay.

Luna: That's right. We'll always be here to support you..

Onew hyung hugged me. I didn't cry anymore, surprisingly. I thanked them all for their support. But, their support wasn't enough, I felt like something was missing. I wanted someone to support me more.. I walked inside my house and as soon as I walked in, I saw...... Sulli, walking around the room. I wanted her right now.... more than anything.. I want her in my arms right now. I want her to support me and..... forgive me.... right...now.. 

>SULLI<

I kept walking around the room because I was so worried. Then, I saw Taemin, standing in front of me, looking so pale, his eyes are red, and looking so......weak.. I felt so sorry. I ran to him immediately and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I didn't want to release him from that hug and just want him to be strong again and fight this depression. I feel him crying, so hard..

Sulli: just let it out.... let it all out..

Taemin: I thought you were still mad at me. I was scared..... scared that every single one of those people I love the most will leave me.. mom left.... Soon mi left... I thought you were going to leave me as well.

I felt his pain so much. I couldn't help but have tears in my eyes too. 

Taemin: don't... leave me... Sulli... I need you.... I love you I love you..... I love you....

Sulli: shhhh.... shhh... Taemin, calm down... I love you too, I will never leave you... stop crying please, it hurts me...

Taemin: I'm so sorry...

Sulli: . It's okay..

It really does hurt me when I see him cry so much, when I see him in pain.. I led him to the couch and we sat together. I never let go of him. He's now lying on my lap while I play with his hair.. Thankfully, he stopped crying..

Taemin: Sulli..... It really hurts.... mom is gone..

Sulli: I know I know... I'm always gonna be here. Right beside you.. Never gonna leave you..

Taemin: Thank you.

I leaned down and kissed him.. Promising him I wouldn't leave him...ever..

I got permission from my mom to stay here for a while to take care of Taemin.. Good thing she agreed. She was so worried about Taemin too. It's late in the evening now. I told Taemin to transfer upstairs and go to sleep. He held my hand..

Taemin: please be there next to me until I fall asleep.

Sulli: I will Taem, I will.

we both headed upstairs to his room. He's already lying down on the bed and I was waiting for his eyes to close. I lied down on his side and turned off the lights. We both faced each other, whispering..

Sulli: go to sleep now..

he shut his eyes and tried to sleep. 30 minutes have passed and I still couldn't sleep because I was worried. I just watched him sleep.. I knew he'll have nightmares tonight, just having the thought of losing his mother... Another 30 minutes have passed and then I can see Taemin's hand grabbing the covers of his bed and he looks scared. Tears were already falling down his cheeks and before I know it, he was already screaming under his pillow. Tears just kept falling, I sat up and hugged him and I sang a ballad for him while hugging him. He stopped shaking and woke up, he wiped the tears from his eyes. He looked up at me and I just smiled at him. He then fell asleep again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Taemin.. :(

At least Sulli took care of him pretty well. 

read next! go go go!