I want you!

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

"I shall meet you after the first exam is over... "

I woke up and checked my phone and saw another text from the freaky guy again.. *sigh* wait, meet me after the first exam?? That's good! I can tell Taemin, Minho & Krystal so they can get rid of him..

I woke up early again... There's still plenty of time to go to school. I went out of the house and said goodbye to my mom. Aigoo, oh look, it's Taemin again. He just got out of his house too. He went near me.

Sulli: yah, are you psychic or something? How do you know I woke up early again?

Taemin: haha! aigo, I already told you, I always wake up early. Wanna go to the park first??

Sulli: sure. C'mon.

We went to the park first since it's near to our school. We finally arrived, we immediately sat down on the swings. Then, I saw a guy passing by, wearing the same uniform as us. He's from our school too. He looked at me as if he was shocked of something, then when he saw Taemin, he had an angry expression on his face. Taemin looked up and saw the guy but then the buy quickly ran out of our sight.

Taemin: who was that?

Sulli: whoever it was, he's weird!

Taemin: right!

Sulli: oh yeah, the guy texted me again, he said he was going to meet me after the first exam/

Taemin: good. We're gonna see that idiotic guy finally.

Sulli: *sigh* yeah, hooray.

Taemin: let's go now.

We went out of the park and walked to the school. There was still time before the exams starts. We immediately saw Taemin's friends. Wait, our friends. They waved at us, we smiled back then we went to them. As expected, Taemin's freaky fanclub stared at me again. They look twice as mad as before. Then Yoona looked at the girls then the girls bowed their heads. Yup, they were scared. After all, this is Taemin's group of popular friends. So I kinda felt safe when I was with them.. Then Taemin told them about the guy who kept texting me.. Krystal was excited to kick this guy's .

Onew: hey, Sulli, why don't you come with us during breaks?

Victoria: yeah, I mean, you already are part of us.

Luna: that's right. You're our friend now..

Jonghyun: what do you say?

Sulli: uhm, Sorry guys, but I still want to stick to my ordinary life for now..

Amber: yeah me too. I think I'm going with Sulli. Is it okay bearyyy??

Key: of course! Go with Sulli. But always look at me okay?

Everyone just laughed at the two love birds..

Taemin: are you sure Sulli?

Sulli: Yeah, I'm fine Taem. I can still hang out with you guys when there's time.

Everyone: that's great! see ya later Sulli!

Sulli: Later guys!

Amber went to her locker first, then Yoona went to me.

Yoona: I'm proud of you Sulli.

Sulli: thanks unnie.

Yoona: but when you and Taemin become a couple, I want you to come with us. Okay?

Sulli: haha! Okay unnie.

Yoona: Okay, see you!

I waved at Yoona and said goodbye. Amber and I walked inside the classroom.

Amber: Everyone thinks you're really cool Sulli. That's why we liked you!

Sulli: geez thanks!

Amber: okay, I'm ready to see your admirer Sulli. hahaha! I bet Minho and Krystal will be waiting for the guy.

Sulli: I know... I wonder who it is..

teacher: alright everyone, get ready the test is about to start.

the test will be starting now. It will last for about an hour. After this, we'll see the freaky guy..

--1 hour later--

I streched out my arms and legs. Finally, the test's over! Everyone looked relieved that it's all over now.. That was a pretty hard test, I hope the guys did well. Then......

Girls: OMOMOMOMO!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAA~ The oppas are here!!

Taemin's fanclub: Taemiiiiiiiiiin!!!

Amber: aigo, looks like they're here. Let's go Sulli.

Sulli: so, al of them came just to see the guy??

Amber: heck yeah!

Boys: waaaaaaaah! The hot girls!!!

Then came the girls...   Everyone was there, outside our classroom. The boys and girls, well, specially the girls screamed out loud. Aigo, popular ones...really.. Amber was already outside. Taemin and the others were signaling me to go outside. I looked at the class and saw Taemin's fanclub staring at me again. The other girls were good, they didn't hate me unlike the fanclub.

girls: Sulli you're so lucky! Go ahead!

Sulli: oh uhm...thanks.

phew! Good thing they were nice.

I went outside and talked to them.

Everyone: yo Sulli!

Sulli: so you guys all came here to see the guy?

Jin hoon: haha! That's right.

Taemin: I think that guy won't talk to Sulli because we're surrounding her right now.

Minho: oh, you're right..

Sulli: you can all just hide you know.

Krystal: yeah that's right! Let's go hide guys!

Everyone: yeahhh!!

Taemin: you just stand and wait there Sulli.

Sulli: okay.

>TAEMIN<

Sulli looked shocked that all of us came. That's cuz we were all curious. Sulli's admirer huh.... All of us hid in the same place.. Sulli and Amber's classroom. But there was a problem... her classmates were around us.

Sulli: hey guys, these guys are gonna be here for a sec. so please just act normal. Girls! No spazzing!

classmates: oh right!

fanclub: who are you the boss of us?!

Victoria: YAH! don't talk to Sulli like that.

Luna: watch your mouths, freaky girls.

Fanclub: oh uhm.....mianhae!

After that, Sulli stood outside, and waited for the guy, we just kept peeking, then we saw this guy walking towards Sulli.

Minho: it must be him!

Onew: yah! shhhhh

Amber: he's new here I think. and he looks........handsome!

girls: yes he does!

guys: aigo, YAH!!

Psh, good looking? Whatever. But I just hope Sulli doesn't fall for this guy. The guy was talking to Sulli, good thing I can hear him

Guy: Choi Sulli!!

Sulli: uhm....who are you?

Guy: I'm Chae Junsu. I finally met you!!

Sulli: uhm yeah, wait, AAAHHHHHH!!

Omo, this Junsu guy pulled Sulli and ran. Where the heck does he think he's going? He pulled Sulli! I'm so gonna kill this guy!

Yoona: oh no! He pulled Sulli with him!

Minho: Let's follow them!!

Everyone: right!

Minho: This Junsu guy is so inlove with Sulli.

Krystal: right...

We followed them. Junsu took Sulli with him to the backyard of the school. There were no other people there. All of us were still hiding behind the big rocks and bushes.

Sulli: YAH! just what are you doing? and why are you sending me those freaky text messages??

Junsu: I told you, it's because I really like you and want you to be mine!

everyone: whoa!!

Junsu: ever since this school year started. The first time I saw you, you were like a flower. You're so beautiful and you're not like the other girls here! But then a week after that, I started seeing you with this guy Taemin. I wanted to beat him up so badly. I know he's just playing you. Don't fall for him. He's just like any other jerky popular guy.

Taemin: Oh I'm so gonna kill this guy for good!!!

Minho & Jin hoon: yah, just wait!!

Sulli: just who the heck are you calling a jerk? Look, Taemin is different. He's a sweet and nice guy. That also goes for his friends too.

Junsu: You just don't get it.

Sulli: what do you mean?

Junsu: He just made you believe him because that afternoon, he only made up that story and he also cried that's why you believed him. He's nothing but a scared loner who plays with girls Sul-

Sulli: *SLAP* how dare you say those things! You just don't know who he really is! At first, I did think he was a jerk and all but as time passed by, I began to see his true personality. And he's really good. You should be ashamed! Bashing on someone like that. If you talk about my best friend like that again, I swear I'll kill you.

All of us were quiet, shocked with Sulli's anger. I hate that Junsu guy. But I was so proud for Sulli. She fought for me.,

Sulli walked away but then Junsu grabbed her wrist.

Junsu: Sulli, I am not going to give up on you. You'll be mine, I swear!

Sulli: In your dreams!

Sulli went back in the school building and all of us gathered around her.

Krystal: great job Sul!

Everyone: yeah! nice one Sulli!

Sulli: haha! thanks. You guys should go now. See ya!

Everyone: aight!

>SULLI<

I despise Junsu! I hate him so much. Good thing I didn't get scared and all. Everyone congratulated me. After that they went back to their classes. But Taemin was still there, facing me.

Taemin: *messes up my hair* thanks Sulli.

Sulli: it was nothing.... you know that I love you.

Taemin: WHA-?!

Sulli: as my best friend silly. haha!

Taemin: oh, hahaha!

--while Taemin and Sulli were laughing and having fun, they didn't know that Junsu was there, watching them all along. He looked mad. He promised himself he wouldn't give up on Sulli just like that.--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no!! evil Junsu!!

don't miss out next time...

The end is almost near!

well......I hope not. hahhaa!

go go comment!