I'll make you believe me..

It all started with.........a Cookie. :))

>SULLI<

It's morning already. After I wake up I just stared at the ceiling. Then I looked at my clock and..........."Oh NO!!" I shouted, I looked at my clock and saw '6:36 am'. School starts at exactly 7:15 am! So I ran to the bathroom to take a very quick bath and then I dressed up and prepared my things for like 5 minutes. I saw the time and it's already 6:47. I ran down stairs and I know that I only have little time to eat so I just took a cookie. I ran outside our house and jumped through all the bushes in our lawn. My school is like 6 blocks away from our house so I really had to run as fast as I can. Today's only the 2nd day of this school year so I really don't want to be late. I was also eating my cookie at the same time. But, I also heard someone's fast footsteps. I believe that person was running too. Then that person ran past me. It's a boy and he's really fast. Then I notice him running slower, like he was catching up with my speed. But then he took my cookie! "Thanks!" he said.. "what the?! who the heck are you to steel my cookie??" I thought to myself.

Boy: Thanks!

Sulli: YAH!

I screamed at him but he still kept running.

Sulli: YAAAAAAAAAAH!

Boy: What is you're problem? It's only a cookie!

Sulli: That's MY breakfast psycho!

Boy: Well, I didn't eat breakfast too! Sorry!

Ugh, I was so pissed off. He was laughing at me too! I finally arrived at school and thank God It's only 6:58. I think I ran really fast. As I stopped, my legs were shaking. I couldn't catch my breath. Then I saw the boy who took my cookie. He was still eating it. I looked at him as if I wanted to strangle him. Now I'm so hungry. He was also trying to catch his breath. But, to my surprise, when he looked at me, it's Taemin! He's also in the same class as me. During the 1st day of classes yesterday, I saw him with his friends and they say that those boys are the popular ones in our level. Ugh, those popular people are so full of themselves. When he looked at me, he thanked me again with a smirk on his face and he laughed.

>TAEMIN<

I looked at the girl and she was familiar. Ah! She's also from my class. Her name is Sulli and yesterday during the 1st day of class, I thought she was really cute even her name. She was staring at me like she had laser beams. It was kinda scary. I know she was mad at me for taking her cookie, but I was really hungry at that time. I just laughed, but.. I'm still a nice guy so.....

Taemin: Hey, sorry okay?

Sulli: ugh, you popular people are just all the same.

Taemin: hey, I'm different from those other guys you know..

Sulli: yeah sure, whatever.

She doesn't believe me at all... But I AM different.!

Sulli: I should go in now.

Taemin: I'll go with you

Sulli: no thanks.

Taemin: c'mon. We're in the same class too.

Sulli: guess I have no choice.. (annoyed)

Taemin: good! (smiled big)

So in the end, even though she doesn't want to, we still went to the classroom together. Thanks to my annoying personality and no thanks to her being annoyed with me. Hahaha! I laughed in my mind. :)) I'll always win. But I also have to make her believe that I'm different because she thinks I'm the same with those other people who are really boasting about their popularity.

 

--And so the two went to their classroom together. Sulli was kind of annoyed with Taemin because of the cookie situation. They were also talking to each other. Sulli usually doesn't like popular people because she thinks that they're really full of themselves, so she thinks that Taemin is also the same but Taemin keeps insisting that he's different. But Sulli still doesn't believe him. So Taemin was also thinking of a way to make Sulli believe him. He doesn't really want people to think badly about him. --

>SULLI<

Even if Taemin keeps saying that he's "different", I really don't know, I just don't seem to trust him, I need proof.. When we arrived at our classroom, everyone just had all their eyes glued on us. The girls were staring at me with their lazer eyes. Of course this would happen, who am I to even walk with Mr. popular guy Taemin? *sigh* Because of him, these girls don't even like me. How can I make friends at this point? Ugh..I'm kind of pissed off. I mean, these girls already hate me because I just walked with Taemin. I didn't even do anything wrong. Honestly, they are too obsessed with this guy.

>TAEMIN<

As expected, the classroom was already a mess even though classes haven't started yet. I looked at Sulli and she looks mad. Then I saw the girls staring at her. Oh...that's why. I guess she'll never believe that i'm really different now.. This probably is gonna be the first time someone actually thinks bad about me. I hope I can convince her. At the same time, I wanted to know her more because Sulli is different than those othere girls. Really, she is. It's interesting to find out more about her. That was my plan for this school year. I believe this is gonna be fun.

--Taemin strongly believed that Sulli was really different from the other girls. Taemin liked the fact that Sulli hates him. --

 

--Sulli chose a chair next to the window. She saw Taemin go to his other popular guy friends and those mean girls trying to talk to Taemin. "Such wannabes!" Sulli thought. Then Taemin saw Sulli looking at him, he gave her a smile but Sulli just gave him a mean look. Taemin didn't mind. Then he went to Sulli's place and talked to her..--

Sulli: what are you doing here now?

Taemin: why? am I bothering you?

Sulli: YEAH!

Taemin: Then I guess i'll keep bothering you for the whole school year.

Sulli: you really won't stop, huh?

Taemin: nope! Let me make a bet here. I'm gonna make you believe me that what I'm saying is true. That I am really not like the other popular ones. If you believe me, then of course, I win! And I'll make you do something for me.

Sulli: But if I lose... Then YOU'RE  gonna do something for me!

Taemin: seems fair. Alright then! >:)

Sulli: bring it on, buster. >:)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a bet! who will win?? curious, huh? :)) sorry if this chapter was really short.. I have lots of school work now.. ^^ mianhae

read next chapter!