5 : I t ' s R a i n i n g M e n

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
5 : I t ‘ s R a i n i n g  M e n

 

3RD PERSON’s PoV

Rose rushed to the west wing – the guys’ wing. It reeks of male perfume, but what can she do, really? Classes have been suspended because of the rain, so most of the other girls are asleep, but hopefully the guys are awake. She needs to rearrange the song she wants to use for the solo auditions for the show choir. Since Yuju and Seokmin are already trying out for duets, she figured that getting a duet with anyone would basically be pointless since those two are the aces of their batch. Both are powerful vocalists and they’re pretty much Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry. Note the Glee reference.

She knocked on room 206, Seokmin and Mingyu’s room. A bed-head Mingyu greeted her and a big yawn. Not to mention that he’s half a feet taller than her, so he probably has to look down to meet her eyes. “Oh damn, good morning, Rose.”

“Mingyu, your bed hair’s awful.”

“I know, I overused hair gel yesterday.” He yawned. “Who do you need?”

“You, Mingyu.”

His eyebrows narrowed, confused. “Me?”

“I heard you know how to mix and rearrange songs and I need help.” Rose began to plead. “Please, Mingyu.”

He looked relieved but his face crumpled back easily, too. “So, you want me to work as your producer?” The thing is, if the students can’t rearrange their chosen songs, they must find a producer who can re-arrange their song. Last time they checked, it’s a one-producer, one-unit policy. “The thing is, Rose, as much as I want to help you guys, I already promised to work with Yuju and Seokmin. They’re doing either Locked out of Heaven or Just Give Me a Reason.”

Rose, although disappointed, just nodded. “I see.” She smiled a little bit bitterly and said, “Oh well, I guess I’ll just enlist your help next time.”

“Oh, Donghyuk also knows how to re-arrange songs.”

Rose raised a brow. “Donghyuk does?”

Mingyu nodded. “He used to arrange songs for Junhoe before he taught him to arrange songs.” He snickered. “You should ask for his help. Donghyuk’s nicer than Junhoe.”

“Y-yeah, sure.”

“You know what, I’ll get him for you!”

“No, I can meet him on my –“

Suddenly, Junhoe passed by with a cup of warm coffee on his hand. Mingyu brightened and raised his arm. “June, can you call Donghyuk for Rose?”

Junhoe raised a brow and glanced at Rose and then at Mingyu. “This is strange.” He smirked, giving a knowing glance at Rose. “Is it not, Rose?”

She threw him a sarcastic smile this time and Mingyu, confused, looked back and forth from Junhoe and Rose. “What’s up with the both of you? It’s 8-o-clock in the morning and you guys are being so shady!” He scratched his head then left the two of them, shutting the door behind him.

“Do you want to talk about this, Rose?” Junhoe asked her. She began fidgeting and tapping her foot. “Or should we talk it out for another time?”

“Stop, June.” She tried to end it with a smile. “It’s not worth it.” She turned around and walked out of the hall. But before she can enter the lounge, Junhoe called her out.

“Rose!” She turned around to face him. “What?”

“Donghyuk is not my producer for this audition, you can talk to him.”

Rose just smiled and said, “I’ll try to get Hanbin-oppa. Thanks, anyway.”

 

SICHENG’s PoV

I raised a brow as I saw Rose walk out of our hall, looking upset. I looked behind her to find a smirking Junhoe. What’s up with these people, really? “Sicheng.” Oh, just the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter