9 : r e v e a l e d

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
9 : r e v e a l e d

 

Eunha’s POV

Oh noes.

Two days has passed since the auditions. In my eyes, I did a fairly good job of singing about friendzone. God, I did If I Ain’t Got You! It’s just like, a step backward from doing Pretending. I mean, EVERYONE. Dawon and Jungkook did a GREAT job but SeokJu’s Pretending? Damn. Collab of the century. DaKook would’ve stood a chance if Seokju weren’t competing.

Anyway, I lost the solo song to Jihyo. She did a great job in covering Distance by Christina Perri and you know, the “Say I love you when you’re not listening” really hit the judges to the core. So now, we have to wait what are the two group songs to sing in the competition since Pretending just won the duet, not that we were expecting anybody else, too. “We’re singing Mirrors by Justin Timberlake and Still Into You by Paramore.” Nayeon just announced with her hands on her waist.

“Time for line distributions!” Hwang Minhyun, one of the seniors announced as he pulled out a list from his bag. And of course, he announced who goes where and how and stuffs. As per tradition, the ones who got the solo and duets will not sing but do back-up or harmony in the group performances. Of course, Minhyun sorted us all out. Junhoe, Gyujin, Taeyang, Rose and Dawon were assigned in Mirrors while me, Luda, Jaehyun, and Jungkook were assigned to Still Into You with some others. Jungkook and Dawon, of course, were given the best parts since they did well, and I honestly have no complaints, really.

“Practice starts after Christmas, so prepare your asses.” And with that, we were dismissed. We picked up our bags and I joined Jungkook, who, just for everyone’s information, looks shookt. Like, shookt.

“What’s with the face?” I asked him. I’m like, a step above him, and he looked at me with widened eyes. He‘s shocked about something. She looked at me and his phone, back and forth. “What?”

“Oh dear, see it for yourself.”

He showed me his phone as I raised a brow.

Oh god, you better be kidding me.

“Are you seeing what I’m seeing?” Great, because what I am seeing right now is Jung Chaeyeon and Kim Mingyu kissing in Ahn Solbin’s instagram story. Hold up? “Wait, so they were a thing? Didn’t they say they’re just friends?”

“Mingyu’s hot, Chaeyeon’s hot, it’s natural that they’ll date.” Jungkook said with a shrug. Well, point taken.

Oh . “Wait, what about Jaehyun? Didn’t you tell me that guy hates Mingyu?”

Well, now, we have Jungkook’s eyes back to big eyes. “Right, I gotta check.” He and I ran through the list of who saw the IG story as of now.

 

Oh crap.

“Jaehyun saw it.”

Then my phone started ringing! Who could this be now?

<>
Hey, it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter