2: s h o w c h o i r

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
1 : s h o w c h o i r

 

LISA’s PoV

          I raised a brow out of curiosity. You see, the boys in this dorm are mischievous, but I don’t know the extent of their mischevousness. What could this “send help” tactic be?

[Cognitive Geniuses (Dorm 3-2nd floor)]
9:15

Sicheng: Lisa, you can watch on the window, make Mina tag along, too.

I looked over at my roommate, who’s reading a book by the window pane. Mina’s always been my opposite. I’m associated with the colour black, she’s always associated with the colour white, with purity and the likes. “Mina.” I called her out.

She smiled and asked, “Yes, Lisa?” I stood up and joined her by the window. From our side, I can see the show choir people with padded jackets on and some of them are holding each other, specifically, Han Gyujin and Yuju. Gyujin has Yuju inside his large padded coat. From what I heard, Yuju really gets cold really quick. Seokmin isn’t wearing a coat though. What’s up with him?

“Donghyuk made mac and cheese, he told me to make you tag along for some, too.”

She looked interested and she nodded. “Alright, I’ll just put on my bra.” She headed straight to the bathroom and changed into some decent clothes. She sleeps . Afterwards, the two of us walked through the hall and straight to the floor’s lounge. When we got there, the two boys, Sicheng and Donghyuk were already with the mac and cheese bowls. The lounge is quite big. It leads us to the elevator and it has multiple sofas. It also has a big television, a kitchen and a terrace. We usually go there during the summer but it’s freezing at this point.

“So what’s this tactic of yours?” I asked the boys as they gave me my bowl. “Ouch.” I quietly moaned as Donghyuk passed it to me straight from the microwave, but I got over it quickly.

“Sorry, it was hot.” He soon gave Mina her bowl and he glanced at Sicheng. “It’s time.”

I raised a brow once more. “Time?” I asked as Sicheng sat next to me. He opened our group chat and began typing.

[Cognitive Geniuses (Dorm 3-2nd floor)]
9:18

Sicheng: Koo Junhoe. Mina, Donghyuk and Lisa are already working for our paper. Mina is not even in the same class. You’ve got to be kidding me.

Donghyuk: You are so irresponsible, I think I’ll kick you out of this group.

“Add something, too.” Sicheng instructed me. Sicheng is someone who's really good-looking. He has this cold-guy gaze, like Jaehyun. So this is their tactic to get Junhoe to get in. So this is how these guys roll. Interesting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter