20 : I n t e r e s t i n g

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
20: I n t e r e s t i n g

 

Jihyo’s POV

We got out of Mingyu’s brother’s car and headed into Yuna and her family’s mansion. They have the biggest house among the CLYDE members, so CLYDE uses this house as their meeting place. Their mansion is so big that it has three parts – the family’s house, the guest house and the CLYDE house. We headed for the CLYDE house as always, and when we got there, most of the other CLYDE members are already there..

The CLYDE works like this – there are seven (Formerly, four) core families within CLYDE. I’ll begin with our family, Park. We’re people in show business. My mom used to star in dramas while my dad’s a director. We used to have a show that’s like the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ before we joined CLYDE. There are four girls and one guy in our family. My eldest unnie is Junghwa, who’s in college, then Sooyoung-unnie who’s also in college. Then me, Woojin, the only boy and our baby boy then after him is our youngest, Siyeon, who’s still in high school.

After us are the Kang’s. They’re doctors. And like us, we weren’t in the original line-up of CLYDE. This is where Kyungwon came from. Kyungwon has a younger brother, Chanhee, who’s in high school. They’re both athletes.

Then for the last of the recently-recognized CLYDE families is the Jung Family. They’re the final bosses in Thunder Fang. You all know what the Thunder Fang is, right? They’re distant cousins to the Jung twins in school. They have two kids, Wheein and our airhead Sewoon. Both of them are currently in college.

Then let’s go with the original four families. The Xu-Wu family is made up of politicians. They’re the only Chinese family in CLYDE. Minghao’s mom’s an ambassador for China and the dad’s a congressman. They used Xu-Wu as their family name because the mom’s family is already a family of ambassadors. They have three children – Yifan, Xuanyi and Minghao. Yifan’s a prosecutor, Xuanyi’s still in college with Minghao.

Then we have Yuju’s family, the businessmen. Her dad owns an empire of restaurants while her mom is on the fashion side. Yuju has five siblings, but only one of those siblings is her whole sibling. Her other older brothers, Yoo Youngjae, Choi Minki, Choi Seungcheol and Choi Youngjae are all her half-siblings. The only one who’s her actual sibling is Seonho, the youngest. YJ (Yoo Youngjae) is usually away to help their dad out. Minki, Seungcheol and CJ (Choi Youngjae) are all in college, and Seonho’s in high school.

For Seokmin’s family, they’re a family of law enforcement people. The mom’s the Disctrict Attorney while the dad’s the police commissioner. The eldest twins, Sungkyung and Minhyuk, are both in law school, Jooeun, Seokmin’s older sister is also in college while the youngest, Suhyun, is in high school.

Finally, Mingyu’s family, the Kim’s. Their parents are engineers. The eldest is Yongsun-unnie, who’s in law school, and Seokjin-oppa, who works for their dad, and then Seokwoo-oppa, who’s also in college, and then the youngest of them, Doyeon and Hyunjin who are in high school. They’re usually known as the visual family. I mean, you can probably tell – they’re all good-looking.

Actually, the seven families only meet every now and then and the parents would meet more than the kids, to be honest. But when the entire families meet up, it’s either weirdly serious or something. But I can tell what this is about.

This is about the mess in our batch.

Right now, the seven families are separated by family, which means that I’m standing with my siblings. Despite how we actually look, we’re not very vain. I don’t see my family as a family of vain people. We love fashion, but that’s that.

“Ew, Sooyoung, what are you wearing?” Junghwa-unnie asked before looking at her clothes. “I told you to go to the Prada show last week, didn’t I?”

“Geez, I wish I had the time to go there, didn’t I?” Sooyoung-unnie fought back.

“Ey, why are you two fighting over clothes?” Siyeon asked. “It’s not like no one came to the Prada show. Woojin and I went there, too.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter