3 : o n e - s i d e d

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
3 : o n e – s i d e d

 

DAWON’s PoV

I stared at the window, then I stared at Seokmin’s jacket on my bed. He’s so nice. I don’t shiver as hard as Yuna ever does, but I get cold quickly, too. I’m thankful enough that Seokmin was there to pass me his jacket. Speaking of it, I should go and give it back to him. I came out of the room to go to the hall. Seokmin’s room is on the west wing, so I have to go through the floor’s lobby, first. The lobby is still filled with students. Jaehyun and Luda are both on the sofa, cuddling, while Chaeyeon and Mingyu are talking. I’m of the few people who know of their relationship. They would usually do this, talk on the lobby. They can’t do anything more than that. For some reason, Jaehyun, Chaeyeon’s twin brother, hates Mingyu. Not that I know why. These two have the best looks in our whole building. Chaeyeon is the very standard of beauty, and Mingyu’s insanely handsome. I can’t recall anyone who didn’t like him among my peers. He’s nice too, and I wouldn’t exempt myself from the people who liked him. Chaeyeon gave me a wave, and Mingyu soon saw me.

“Fancy seeing you out in this hour, Dawon.” Mingyu greeted me and I did the same. “What brings you out at this time? It’s past your bedtime.”

I rolled my eyes. Same-old Mingyu. “For the record, I got rid of that bedtime since we got to college.” Mingyu’s my middle school classmate. In freshman year, I only got him on my back. He, Yuju, Minghao and Seokmin went to the same high school, which is why those four are the closest among the rest. “Seokmin, I came to bring his jacket back.”

“Do you want me to bring it to him? He went to the convenience store with Yuju and Minghao for some drinks and song choices. I heard they’re going to audition for duets together.” He explained. I knew about them pairing up, too. Their voices match. But wait, Minghao?

“Minghao, too? He’s not in the Show Choir.”

“He wanted yogurt, too.” I nodded. Minghao likes yogurt a lot. Last time, when me and Yuju went out for dinner, he asked Yuju to get her yogurt.

I passed him the jacket and thanked him. “Well, I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter