8 : s e n s e

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
8 : s e n s e

 

Minghao’s POV

I am suddenly glad and proud.

People.

This is my first point of view. AFTER EIGHT CHAPTERS. Alright, I won’t be breaking the fourth wall again and again. This is the first and last time I’ll probably do this or it’s doomsday 101 for me like RIP screentime for me.

ANYWAY.

I’m here in the school auditorium. For some sort of reason, the martial arts team were sent here. I don’t know why, but that cute junior, I mean, freshman, Chengxiao, is here, too. Uh, yeah, same club. And she’s pretty. NOPE I AM NOT HOOKING UP WITH THE GIRL. YUJU WILL PROBABLY KILL ME.

We (Seok, Yuj, Gyu and I) sort of promised each other that when we go out with other people, no hook-ups, just dating. AND OF COURSE, I AIN’T BREAKING PROMISES WITH MY PEOPLE.

So back to the auditorium. The martial arts club are now sitting in the first row. Above us is where some of the show choir people are sitting. I saw their coach, Mrs. Parker, and then the club president, Nayeon, the girl the show choir people were afraid of and I said hi to my friends, and some of the people I know, it includes Jaehyun. Speaking of Jaehyun, his roomie has some unrequited love for my brother’s girl. Damn that’s terrifying.

Sicheng is growing feelings for Chaeyeon, who’s Mingyu’s girl. Talk about love mess. Suddenly, I’m a glad man that for the reason that I don’t do love triangles. SPEAKING OF SICHENG, the guy just sat next to me.

“So what did I miss?” He asked.

I shrugged and just answered, “Nothing much. We’ve been rooted in this place for thirty minutes now and I’m starting to get bored.”

“You better not.” Junhoe said as he sat next to Sicheng. “These auditions are gonna be fun.” He said before putting on sunglasses – what a weirdo.

“What are those for?” Sicheng asked, probably referring to the glasses.

Junhoe just shrugged. “I went clubbing with Bambam and Taeyang last night. My eyebags are as deep as a well, and I’m doing a damn solo today.” He crossed his legs then his arms. “Also, did you guys hear that Taeyang and Solbin broke up?”

I shrugged. Those two are too much alike, it’s about time they broke up. “Took them long enough.”

“Alright, listen up!” Nayeon appeared in front of us – weird. “The Martial Arts Club is here to help us judge on the solos and duets. The theme for today’s audition is friendzone.” OH SO THIS IS WHY SEOKMIN AND YUJU ARE LIKE AWKWARD FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS. “First one, come up now.”

Shady ma mehn, shady.

I suddenly saw Jihyo coming down from behind me. Jihyo is small, but she’s what you call regal. You can see it in her moves. She’s rich. “Park Jihyo.” I called her out, and she looked back at me with her (pretty) wide eyes. She smiled and asked,

“Yes?”

Well, I’m stoned. “Nothing. Do well.” I cheered her on and she narrowed her eyes at me playfully before going to the stage. That was cute.

But you know what else is cute?

Me.

Luda’s POV

Looking from the backstage, I can’t help but ask. By the way, why are the ers from the Martial Arts club the ones to evaluate us? What do they expect us to do? Tumble and turn and twist? Is my club a club of idiots? And frankly, I’m sounding like Junhoe now.

“You okay? You look tensed.” I saw Yuju approach me.

“Terrific, now I have to deal with A-lister, too.” Great. Now I’m using Nayeon’s nicknames on my clubmates, too. To think that Yuju and I never fought, not even once, and it includes Jaehyun. I don’t know why, but she never resented me for dating him after. It’s either she’s just nice or she just doesn’t like him enough – just either of the two. “Look, I’m sorry, I’m a little on edge today.”

Yuju shrugged. “Looks like it. Think I can help?”

I shook my head. “No thankie, A-lister. You have your own problems to attend to.” I threw a glance over at Seokmin, who’s busy sighing on his own. “Look here, how is it even possible that you two are so annoyingly awkward? Did you two pull a Puck and Quinn?” Glee reference. Look that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter