18: That's All

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
18 : That’s All

Lisa’s POV

“Jeon Jungkook, you idiot.” I cursed as I saw him waiting for me, sitting on a chair in front of the police officer’s desk. I don’t necessarily hate him but now’s not the time for him, messing around! God, we’ve been handling messed-up CLYDE issues and he has time to do this?! HE HAS THE TIME TO CRASH HIS CAR IN FRONT OF A SOUTHSIDE STORE? A GODDAMN THUNDER FANG STORE! I saw the store owner, a gun dealer, looking pissed off. I know him, of course. He’s Jaehyun’s dad’s underling. Jaehyun sent me down here to the police station to make sure they settle. We can’t afford more bad publicity.

“Lalice!” The store owner, Mr. Lawson, greeted me as he saw me. “Did Jaehyun send you down here?”

I nodded. “I actually live in the same building as him,” I said, pointing at the idiot, Jungkook. “And I came here to settle.”

Jungkook grabbed my wrist, looking shocked. “Wait, you’re not actually –“ I pulled my wrist from his grip. “Lisa, he will only settle if we give him 500 thousand dollars! And we’re not CLYDE-level rich!”

Well, first of all, you idiot, I just wanted to say that if it wasn’t because of your idiocy, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Okay, I wanted to say that, but I didn’t. I need to stick to the plan. “Mr. Lawson, Jaehyun sent me here for a reason, don’t you think so?”

I saw Mr. Lawson gulp and nod. “T-they don’t usually send you these days, too.” As a gangster, I was known as Lalice, the messenger of death. I don’t usually do the dirty work unless it’s an ultimatum from Jaehyun’s father. But honestly, I’ve never held a gun or a knife. I know martial arts, though. “How much do we need to settle?”

“How much do you need to fix the store front?”

“J-just manpower.”

“You have it. I’ll have Jaehyun send you some people to fix up the mess Jungkook made.” I bowed politely, excused ourselves and pulled Jungkook out of the police office. “So, idiot, where are we going to go?”

He blinked for a bit. “The officer said they towed my car to the parking lot, so let’s go there for now?”

We headed out to his car, which he crashed on Mr. Lawson’s store for some reason, but we both frowned when reality crashed on our faces – the front glass was wrecked due to the crash. “So, Jungkook, why did you crash your car on Mr. Lawson’s store again?”

He scratched the back of his neck and smiled. “Well, the props team for the show choir ran out of cloth to make our costumes, so I ran to buy some but then Luda called me and said that we didn’t need to buy extras anymore. When I turned the car, I lost grip and bang, I crashed.” He awkwardly answered.

Now that I think about it, this may be the first time I ever looked at Jungkook like this. He’s normally bright. God, even his back shines among us. Jungkook, without a doubt, is a heartthrob in the campus. Even the seniors who live in our building wait for him to come out.

But behind his exterior, he’s a pretty nice kid. Last Christmas, he and I got out to get a present for his two sisters. One’s a girly girl and the other’s a stylish one. He looked at the choices very delicately to the point that it was almost annoying. “Lisa?” I snapped out of my thoughts when he called me out. “How do we get back to the dorm?”

Oh, right.

“I brought a motorbike. Are you afraid of speed?”

He blinked. I’ll take that as a no.

Or maybe not.

Junyoung’s (Jun) POV

Hi, you probably know me from the newbie group and yes, I am a member of the newbie group. I recently moved from the South Dorm to this dorm because they said this dorm is actually the best dorm among the five dormitories on-campus. But I didn’t know that this dorm is pretty weird.

Right now, I’m in this loft cafe’s second floor, watching over Choi Yuju and Lee Seokmin, chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter