19 : About That

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
19 : A b o u t T h a t

 

Sicheng’s POV

“It's you, babe. And I'm a er for the way that you move, babe. And I could try to run, but it would be useless. You're to blame, Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same.” Camila Cabello’s new song played through the Martial Arts’ clubroom. The Club President, Eunae, wanted it to keep playing, and it’s been on loop ever since I’ve got here. I low key want it to end but I know it won’t end easily – it’s Eunae we’re talking about here. When Havana first came out, she kept playing it until our kicks were in sync with the song.

“Dong Sicheng!” Oh, speaking of, Eunae just called me out. Did she catch me not paying attention? Am I going to get scolded? “Work your angle a little more and you got it perfect.” She smiled a little before changing the topic. “Cha Eunwoo called, and he says he want you excused.”

Oh.

Eunwoo needs me for his investigation work again. For a while now, I’ve been helping him out in his “work” to find out whatsoever happened to our batchmate, Yulhee. Like, really, what’s up? Last time I checked, she and Mingyu were a thing before she cheated on him for a professor. Then after news broke out, she disappeared. Many things happened. Our schedules were corrupted in the middle of the term, Mina’s mother began hitting her, Luda and Jaehyun began dating, not to mention Mingyu and Chaeyeon, Jiho’s always on mild-sensible mode, Jungkook’s suddenly not afraid of women...

 

And Ahn Solbin is slowly changing.

I don’t know why she’s like this, but first, she revealed Mingyu and Chaeyeon’s relationship on instagram, then now, she revealed to Luda who Jaehyun really is. I knew, of course. I’m his roommate. Oh, and they also revealed about Luda and Seokmin being cousins, small world! So is Luda technically CLYDE?

Back to Ahn Solbin. Solbin’s naturally the lesser evil between her and Jiho but these days, Jiho’s becoming the lesser evil. Other than the not-so-nice blind item situation, her black book never came out after that.

Mingyu, Kyungwon, Sewoon, Minghao, Jihyo, Yuju and Seokmin have been hanging out together more often than before, ESPECIALLY Yuju and Seokmin for some reason even I don’t know. They’re weird. Didn’t one of them friendzone one or the other?

Jungkook’s still popular with the girls but I think he and Lisa have a thing going on and Eunha doesn’t like this situation. Lisa, Gyujin and Rose have been hanging out a lot, too.

Eunwoo, Jiho and Mina have been leading the ‘investigation’ or whatever they’ve been doing.

I have nothing to say much about Yugyeom and Bambam. They’ve recently discovered the beauty of facebook.

Jaehyun and Luda just broke up, so they’re still in the “pls talk 2 mi” stage.

Junhoe’s been living his third-wheel life because of Minkyung and Donghyuk. He’s been sleeping in our room for three days straight because of that couple.

Now that we’re in the topic of couples, Jiho and Hyunbin are dating, apparently. Like Binnie and Taeyang, who, reportedly, broke his record of dating one girl. I guess he really likes Binnie.

Yugyeom, Jamie and Bambam went back to their hometown early, so we’re not going to see them for a while. As if you guys have been seeing them a lot, right?

I’ve been hanging out with Dawon for a while now. HOW did we even get close, though?

Basically my POV is just to keep you all in the loop with everyone.

Anyway, I left the practice room and saw someone familiar, carrying all her eco-bags. They’re all big, too big for her. Her eyes are all too familiar for me, and the hand that she rested on my cheek – yeah, I still feel it.

Am I being a martyr?

I don’t know.

“Chaeyeon.” I walked towards her, and she looked up to meet my eyes.

She beamed slightly when she saw me. “Sicheng.” I saw that her grip on the eco-bag is too strong – and being the gentleman I am, I immediately grabbed one of the eco-bags. “No, I can take this.”

I raised a brow. “I don’t think so.” Looks like the other eco-bag is heavy, too. So I didn’t hesitate to grab it, too. “Are you heading for the dorm?”

She nodded. I guess she’s comfortable around me because I am her twin brother’s roommate. “Yes.”

“I’m heading there, too.” Well, it’s gonna be worth lying if it’s with Chaeyeon, right?

Dawon’s POV

After class, which is Engineering, I headed for the salon. I promised to meet my older brother before he comes back to Korea to return to his acting and modelling career. I’m not sure if anyone heard, but I’m also a northsider, the richer part of the city. It’s because of the fact that my entire family’s celebrities.

Everyone but me.

I dislike acting, it’s not for me. I don’t like facing the camera. If I’m not going to sing, anyway, I won’t face the camera either way.

“Dawonce.” Yeah, the Dawonce nickname came from my bellowed older brother.

“Oppa. Cut it.” I dropped my bag next to his and I sat on the seat next to him. I’m already here so I might as well get my dyed or treated, maybe. My older brother is getting his hair trimmed. “When are you coming back?”

“After the shoot, if nothing goes wrong, I’ll go back before your birthday.” I nodded.

“So, April?” He nodded back and the hair stylist came out to do my hair. “Can you dye it back to dark brown?”

She’s my usual stylist, Mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter