24 : Pre – Valentines

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
24 :  Pre – Valentines

3rd Person's POV

Yuju crossed her arms with a scowl on her face. They just won a competition, and she's getting yelled on by a staff member -- from her father's Chinese restaurant. So was she having it? Of course, not. Seokmin and Mingyu both have been holding her off, while Jihyo and Kyungwon are trying to explain the situation whereas Minghao's going off, too.

"Are you really not going to let us get the VIP room?" Minghao asked, obviously borderline pissed and upset. The kids thought they would get an easy pass on the VIP room, so they didn't bring their CLYDE cards with them. They thought the staff knew who they were but apparently, they were all replaced a month ago.

"Whose ownership is this place?" Yuju asked Mingyu, finally getting a hold of herself. Mingyu opened the stocks file on his phone and scanned for the restaurant and its owner.

"YJ-hyung." He answered shortly and Yuju just sighed. Among her brothers, does it have to be the by-the-book one?

The receptionust is beginning to get mad. "I'm telling you, we don't have a VIP room. Please get an ordinary table or else we'll be calling security."

“You guys, what's with the fuss?" As if it was god's desire, Sewoon arrived just in time with his cousins -- Chaeyeon and Jaehyun. He first glanced at Kyungwon, Jihyo and Minghao, who were busy explaining to the receptionist. "What's up with them?"

"Sewoon, did you bring your CLYDE card?" Seokmin asked and Sewoon just nodded.

"Of course, even Noona asks me not to leave it at home." He pulled out his wallet and passed the card to the receptionist. "Yuju, don't you guys own this place?"

Yuju, with her tall stiletto heels and her black dress, walked forward to the receptionist once again. "Yeah, but apparently, they seem to have forgotten that CLYDE has power over this place. I'll get YJ and have him deal with you." Yuju, really pissed, looked at her nameplate. "Catherine Flaw."

Seokmin nudged Yuju. "Yuj, she was just doing her job."

"I know, that's why YJ will deal with him. I don't know what words may come out of my mouth if I deal with her." Yuju walked out first and the other CLYDE members followed, with Sewoon going last as he needs to get his card.

He raised a brow at his cousins. "You guys aren't coming?"

The Jung twins were greatly shocked. This is the first time they saw their housemates not as their dormitory selves, but the CLYDE version of themselves. "We'll wait for the other Thunder Fang kids." Jaehyun explained.

Sewoon nodded before instructing them. "It's the 7th floor. Does anyone have allergies?"

"Rose's allergic to shrimps."

"Noted." Sewoon smiled before joining the other CLYDE members in the elevator. When they were now out of sight, the Jung twins looked at each other.

Jaehyun crooked his head. “Rich people are scary.”

Chaeyeon nodded in acknowledgement. “For the first time, I have to thank you for breaking me and Mingyu up.”

“You’re always welcome, twin sis.”

 

Meanwhile, back in the elevator, the CLYDE kids were having a mini-meeting of their own. “Good thing you brought your CLYDE card along, Sewoon.” Jihyo praised him. “I think Yuj would’ve called out her older brother if you didn’t.”

Seokmin, who was standing next to Yuju, asked her, “Are you okay?”

Yuju looked up to his eyes and shrugged. “Yeah, I guess.”

Seokmin knows that she’s not, either way, so he held her hand, this time, though, in public – if CLYDE was already an enough of a public setting for them. “Oh, hey, guys, do ya’ll want to take the stairs instead?” Minghao suggested gleefully, which got a glare from the newly-announced couple.

“Forget it, Minghao. We’re here.” The elevator went open and they entered the only room in the seventh floor – CLYDE’s personal room in the establishment. Sewoon used his CLYDE card to open the door to the VIP room and they headed in. Much to their surprise, Yoo Youngjae, or rather, YJ, Yuju’s older brother, as in, the owner of this restaurant, is in the room with Sungkyung, Seokmin’s older sister. They weren’t doing anything undeedly, they were just talking.

“Yuna?” YJ asked. But before he can ask anything else, he immediately saw Yuju and Seokmin’s ~still~ interlaced hands. “What in heavens’ name?!” He stood up, wide-eyed, and he pointed at their interlaced hands.

Sungkyung saw this, too and her small eyes went wide, too. “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!”

But deep inside, the 97-liner CLYDE kids are panicking. Without hesitation, Minghao tapped Seokmin, saying, “We’ll be on the 10th floor.” The 10th floor was their hide-out that YJ knew of, but no one else ever heard of. They even have special staff who serves them up there. It was Mingyu, Minghao, Seokmin and Yuju’s secret – but looks like the secret’s going to be unveiled.

Seokmin nodded and the rest of the 97-liner CLYDE kids headed for the elevator. Luckily, they took the same lift as the Thunder Fang members.

But back on the seventh floor, Yuju and Seokmin were holding onto each others’ hands for dear life. “Did you prepare for my brothers, dear?” Yuju asked her boyfriend.

“I hope I’m well-prepared, then.” Seokmin sighed as he prepared for YJ’s bombarding questions and his sister’s nagging.

Kyungwon’s POV

I know I said this before, but Yuju’s siblings are all hot – but now, YJ-oppa just turned y when he got pissed.

Spea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter