31: D - d a y

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
31 : D – Day

Yuju’s POV

I narrowed my eyes and scanned the paper Chaeyeon gave me. We’re in one of her cousins’ dorm room, because she said that we need to keep this between us. I can see why.

KMG x PJS

CYN x LSM

XMH x KKW

JSW x KDY

Don’t break the laws of nature, Jung twins. You don’t know the side-effects of me breaking loose. I got out of jail, I’m coming for you, Chaeyeon, finally.

 

 

And maybe Lisa, too.

That’s what’s written in the letter. I can tell who the pairs are - Mingyu and Jihyo, me and Seokmin, Minghao and Kyungwon, Sewoon and Doyeon, Mingyu’s younger sister. But my question is, who is Terius?

And why are we in her cousin’s room? “Chae, I get that we’re supposed to keep this a secret, but in your cousin’s room?”

“Oh, Yein, my other cousin, told me that Terius bugged the entire school, so nowhere is safe, except this room.”

I raised a brow. “Huh? How did that happen and how did you know?”

She smiled a little. “Well, for starters, Chanwoo and Yein are both the brains of Thunder Fang. One’s a hacker, one’s an insider.”

I nodded, not planning to dive in. I know the boy, Chanwoo, is the insider. He had the guns to find out about the Blue Rose, so I can tell that the Yein one is the hacker. “So, this Terius, anything about him, like, real name or something?”

“His real name is Jung Daehyeon, he goes to Cooper Uni, and well, you know, he went to jail last time for assaulting me and Lisa, not ually, though.” I nodded in acknowledgement but decided not to dwell deeper into it. “I don’t understand why he sent us this, though? Is he telling us not to date one of yours? I don’t get it.”

“I do.” I heaved a heavy sigh as I understood what the letter’s talking about. “You see, CLYDE wanted to marry within CLYDE, because they saw me and Seokmin dating fine, so here we have it, Chae.”

She narrowed her eyes in utmost confusion. “Arranged marriage?” She looked back at the letter. “So these initials stand for who’s gonna marry who?”

I nodded. “Yeah.” I crooked my head. “Well, technically, Mingyu’s not gonna let this happen.”

She nodded back. “Yeah, he likes Kyungwon.”

I furrowed my brows in confusion. “Full offense, Chae, he still likes you.” I crossed my arms. “Nevertheless, Mingyu won’t let this happen. Kyungwon, Jihyo and Sewoon, I can see them succumbing, but Mingyu? Minghao? It’s not gonna happen anytime soon.” I leaned back on the chair. “But we have to stop this fella. He says he’s coming after you.”

Chaeyeon nodded. “I’m scared.” She said, with a hint of fear on her voice.

“I know you are. Don’t worry, he’s not going to come close to ANYONE of us, I swear.” I bit my lower lip. CLYDE’s doing something stupid – again.

 

Eunwoo’s POV

It’s the last day of exams, and after I turned in the test paper for my last exam, I couldn’t help but smile – right after this exam starts Law School Internship. In our school, in our sophomore-to-junior interval, we’re supposed to finish at least 80 hours of internship somewhere, and yes, there are places best to get one. For us Pre-Law kids, it’s always Seokmin’s family’s firm – Polaris, which is known for their 100% win rate. But that firm only takes 10 interns in the entire country for the summer, and it’s honestly scary to get a job interview there. I still have another week to decide if I’m going to go there, though. I have at least 7 letters of acceptance, so it’s only a matter of which one do I choose. I also got one abroad, so I can choose that, too. Well, it’s not like choosing is the hardest part, the decathlon’s also a thing next week.

“Baby!” Mina greeted me at the hall when I got out of the testing room. They don’t have exams, the art majors. They just have lots and lots of practicals to deal with. “So, how was it?”

“It was hard.” I tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter