21 : Y o u S e e

D O R M I T O R Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ D O R M I T O R Y ]
21 : Y o u  S e e

Eunha’s POV

 “Eunha!” Yuju greeted me first thing in the morning, her clothes didn’t change, it’s the same as last night, as if nothing happened last night – ugh the girlie went off in the middle of the night without telling me. The hell with that? She and Jungkook both left me, I’m about to RIOT, sisters. Is this what a friend does?

I faced her with narrowed eyes. “Sis, what the heck? You’d suddenly show up after texting me last night that we’re gonna drink but sis you DITCHED me.”

She had an apologetic look on her face. “Sorry, duty called.”

I raised a brow as we began walking out of our hallway and to the elevator. “Care to tell me about this duty that called you?”

She shrugged. “CLYDE stuffs. Just the parents meeting. Then us meeting them, nothing new.”

I nodded. Figures. That’s why the CLYDE people always call them up. “Anyway, are you going to the annual Valentine’s Ball?” I asked.

Yuju nodded. Hey, it’d make no sense if she didn’t, anyway. She can pick from any of the CLYDE guys, and they’re all equally hot, so why not, right?  But hey, they’re rich kids who’ll probably end up with each other, anyway. They’re different from us mere mortals who were born fed on ordinary spoons. Hello to the rich kids over there, it’s your middle-class girlie speaking. “You?”

I nodded back – of course, I have to. It’s one of those few nights that I can socialize –

 

And one of those few nights where I can see and dress up Jungkook in a suit.

Yeah, I’m pretty much his designer and stylist whether it was Prom, Homecoming, or the Balls held in college. Even though he has pretty dates every time.

Sometimes, I wish that he’d see me, too.

Mingyu’s POV

“Kyungwon, wake up.” I stretched my neck as I gently shook her. “We’re gonna be late for school.” I stood up from the bed we shared and headed for the closet.

No, we didn’t do anything – we both just came from break-ups, people!

The thing is, after Mom and her amigas went on and schooled us, Kyungwon, Jihyo, Sewoon and Yuju were left out of their dorm rooms since their roommates sleep quite early and the idiots forgot to bring their extra keys. Yuju and Jihyo slept in Minghao’s room with him, since in our dorms has two beds, the bigger one and the smaller one. Sewoon and Seokmin tried to fit themselves in one small bed and Kyungwon and I did the same. Don’t worry, guys, we had a pillow between us the whole night. I would’ve had her sleep with the other girls if me and the other guys trust Jungkook, but nah. We just found out that he belongs to the team investigating about CLYDE and company. But I sort of wished it was Yuju since we’ve been sleeping together since we were kids, then again, Minghao’s only comfortable around Yuju when it comes to girls. Hopefully, he’ll get comfortable around the new CLYDE girls, too.

“Can you lend me something to wear?”  She asked, quite loudly.

“Can’t you just go to your room?” I heard Sewoon ask.

“I just need a change of my top, Eunjin’s out early today because of cheer practice.” I pulled out a small shirt from the closet and took it out for her. I passed it to her and went back to the closet to change my own clothes. I only have one class today, so I might as well take a bath after class. I saw Kyungwon walk into the bathroom. It didn’t take long for her to change into my shirt. Now that I look at her, it looks nice on her. “What are you staring at?”

I shook my head. “Nothing. Should I walk you to class?”

I saw her raise a brow and cross her arms. “And what, get knowing and annoying smirks from your department-mates?” She frowned. “No thanks, forget it, I’ll do fine on my own.” She stretched, suddenly staring at me. “But I’d want to have breakfast, you on?”

Wow, she’s really something. “Okay, breakfast it is.” I picked up two coats from my closet and passed her one. “Your coat must reek of alcohol.”

She smiled and put my coat on over my shirt that she’s wearing.

3rd Person’s POV

Luda, Rose, Taeyang and the just-arrived Bambam are in charge of the planning and the designing for the Valentine’s Ball.

“How was your vacation?” Taeyang asked. “Was it good and full of girls? I heard the Jewel Arc is filled with amazing beaches, which means girls, too, right?”

Luda sighed before commenting, “Hey, think about Binnie for a second, Taeyang.”

Bambam just sighed. “Really, guys, right in front of me?” He crossed his arms before answering, “If girls count my family, Jamie, Jamie’s family and Yugyeom’s family, then yes. A family friend’s mom died, so we had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter