Wifey

Bookshop

Kyuhyun looked Sungmin intently, to see whether she was joking. She smiled shyly and started fidgeting with her fingers. He chuckled because she looked so cute, and then use his fingers to lift up her chin, and asked "You are not joking, right?", and when she shook her head, he continued "There's no turning back on your words, you know" and when she nodded, he added cheekily "so I get to stay at your apartment for free?" and he earned a smacked on his chest.

"Ouch Min, you smacked your husband" he teased Sungmin. He held her hand and pulled her into his living room area and made her sit down on his sofa. "Do you know that by staying together, we will be married for real?" in which she nodded, and he propped on "Do you mean it?"

"Yes, Kyu, I want us to be married for real, and for you to move in with me. Do you need to pay a penalty if you let go of this room before the agreed rental end-date?"

"Hmmm, no, I can cancel it anytime, but I need to give ample notice so that my landlord can look for another customer".

"Great, you can save on the rental. When can you move in?"

"When do you want me to move in?" Kyuhyun again.

"Tsk Kyu..."

"And let's see, you have 2 bedrooms, so do I sleep in that spare bedroom, or sleep with you in your room?" 

Somehow Sungmin suddenly looked hurt. How could Kyuhyun imply that he would sleep in the spare room?? Kyuhyun panicked and scolded himself for teasing her too far. 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. Sungmin, look at me" and he lifted up her chin again "I love you for real. Of course I want us to be married for real too, and I want us to be together every minute. Ok, let's do this way, we go back to your apartment, and I sleep over tonight, then tomorrow I come back here, packed my things, arrange to end my lease with my landlord, and I move in permanently this Sunday ok?"

"Ok" Sungmin nodded. 

"Shall we go?" 

Sungmin nodded again, and attempted to stand up to get her things, but was stopped by Kyuhyun. He held her back, moved closer to kiss her and then hugged her tightly. "I love you! I love you very very much". 

"I love you too, Kyu. Thank you for coming into my life and be there for me so many times. I treasured every single moment I spend with you and now that we are married, I don't want to lose you. I want to be a good wife and always remain by your side". 

She was back in Kyuhyun's arms and Kyuhyun never felt so much happiness within a day. Sungmin is his and his only, and she returned his feelings too, and the best part was, they will be together. He thank God for bringing Sungmin into his life. 

Kyuhyun packed some clothings, and put them into his backpack, together with his laptop, then  throw his garbage and tidy up his room. They left his apartment and dropped by a laundrette to send his tux and her wedding gown for dry cleaning. 

They dropped by the Bookshop to collect letters and newspapers, and then went up to Sungmin's apartment. After Sungmin opened her door, she suddenly got lifted up by Kyuhyun, bridal style. Kyuhyun laughed at her surprised expression and walked in with Sungmin in his arms. 

He put her on her bed and kissed her. Somehow, they both went with the flow and their feelings. Kyuhyun adored his beautiful wife and kissed every part of her. She is so pretty, she smell nice, she is so adorable and Kyuhyun poured all his feelings into his kiss again and again. They never thought that their sudden decision to get married would lead to this. Their sweet lovemaking was full of gentleness, passion and love, and Kyuhyun kept making sure she was okay and not in pain as he finally entered her. 

Sungmin never thought that she would ever experience such beautiful feelings and excitement in lovemaking. She loved her husband so much! He was so gentle and full of love and she felt so wonderful when she that she wanted to scream to the whole world.

She slept in Kyuhyun's arms, and only woke up much later. It was dark outside and when she looked at her side table clock, it was 7pm. So they had slept for more than 3 hours. She smiled when she realised that she was still in Kyuhyun's arms and that she felt so bliss to be able to see Kyuhyun's face first thing when she opened her eyes. She tried to move but was pulled back by her adorable husband.

"Where are you going.. ?"

"I want to have a shower. We should get up, and go for dinner"

"Want to shower together?" Kyuhyun said jokingly.

"Kyu, I'm still shy to show my body to you..."

"We just made love and I've seen your beautiful body" Kyuhyun again and started kissing her shoulder and her neck. 

"Kyu, let's get up. I'm hungry..."

"So, shower together?"

"Alright" and she hissed when she sit up.

"Are you okay Min? Was I too rough?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

"Just slight pain. I'm ok, don't worry".

Kyuhyun got up and carried her to her bathroom. Sungmin was shy when she realised that they are both but Kyuhyun kissed her forehead and her lips again and mumbled that they are husband and wife, so there was nothing to be shy about.

After their shower, they walked out hand-in-hand to look for dinner, and decided on a Vietnamese restaurant, Rice Paper Vietnamese Restaurant at 245 Swanston Street. They had delicious fried spring rolls with lettuce as side dish, and two bowls of Pho. The broth was tasty and warning. They ordered and shared a bowl of The Broken Rice, which was good and savoury.

Back in her apartment, or should we say 'their apartment' now, Sungmin brought out her wine and showed it to Kyuhyun, who agreed to it and poured into two glasses. They were talking and laughing while browsing their wedding photos and selected which ones to print enlargement and to frame them up. 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin of his plans. He intended to work here in Melbourne after his internship and to save enough money to buy a house for them and their children. Sungmin smacked him because he was already thinking about having children but Kyuhyun said that it was just a plan. He didn't meant for them to start a family so soon. He wanted to start working first and get Sungmin a permanent helper at her Bookshop, as Victoria would not be there permanently when Kyuhyun is away for internship at Sydney. 

They kissed again and made beautiful love again that night. Sungmin felt so blissful and looking forward to their trip to Seoul which would be their first trip together. Sungmin helped Kyuhyun to pack his things the next day at his apartment, and then went off first to open her Bookshop in the evening. A number of her regular customers asked with concerned whether she was alright because her bookshop was closed, and she assured them she never felt better!

The days that followed were their most beautiful days. Kyuhyun would help her in her Bookshop in the afternoons after his tuitioning, and they would kiss whenever there wasn't any customers and on some nights if they decided to close early, they would go to the supermarket to buy ingredients and Sungmin would cook dinner for the two of them. 

They were in the plane for their flight to Seoul. Kyuhyun didn't know that it was Sungmin's first overseas long flight and he was concerned when Sungmin kept holding his hand and wouldn't let go, too scared even to eat. 

"Min, it's ok, I'm here, don't be scared. You need to eat, else you will be hungry because it's 13 hours flight. Want me to feed you?" 

"I can't eat, Kyu, I'm too scared" 

"We are safe, and I'm here. Ok, I hold your left hand, and you eat with your right hand. I can eat with my left hand" and he hold his wife's left hand tightly. 

"I'm sorry, Kyu. I never took long flights before" 

"It's alright. Just try eating a bit first. Maybe the biscuits?" He took the biscuits and opened the plastic wrapper with his free hand and mouth, and passed one piece to Sungmin.  Sungmin tried biting and slowly she ate the whole biscuit. She took another piece and finished it too. Slowly, she let go of Kyuhyun's hand and started eating the pasta. Kyuhyun was so thankful that it worked. At least his dearest wife would not be hungry later.  

Eversince he got to know that Sungmin was an anaemic, he has always made sure that she has eaten something, or if she has not eaten anything, he would buy something for her to eat on his way to the Bookshop. That was months ago when he discovered that she nearly fainted in her bookshop due to no food. 

After their meals were cleared, Kyuhyun put his arm around Sungmin and pull her closer. He kissed her forehead and told her to try to sleep. He couldn't wait to introduce his beautiful wife to his family, especially his mother. He had sent their wedding photos to his mother's phone, and had previously told her the truth about his rush wedding, and his mother also knew that they actually do love each other. His mother had given him her blessings and couldn't wait to meet her daughter-in-law. 

His mother had informed him last night that she had arranged for a simple Korean wedding in one of her favourite restaurant and had invited their relatives and friends.  She wanted Kyuhyun and Sungmin to wear traditional Korean wedding costume and she would give Sungmin her own wedding hanbok which was still beautifully preserved in her cupboard. 
Kyuhyun said that they would follow whatever she has planned but he preferred to rent his hanbok because if he wore his father's hanbok, he would look too fat!! 

Sungmin felt dizzy after they landed, mainly due to she couldn't sleep properly and her legs felt cramped. She didn't expect long flights to be uncomfortable and really praised Kyuhyun for flying back almost every year. 

Kyuhyun held her hand and kept her close to him after seeing how pale she was. After their immigration checkout and he had collected their luggages, he held her hand again and walked out to find his parents. Ahra noona had informed him that she had her orchestra practice session, so she would see him later at home. 

"Sungmin, are you okay? My parents are here. I introduced you to them, alright?" 

Sungmin nodded and looked around. A smiling couple approached them and the woman hugged Kyuhyun. 

"Omma, Appa, this is Lee Sungmin. Min, this is my Omma and Appa" Kyuhyun introduced them. 

Sungmin bowed politely and offered her hand. Mrs Cho was so happy to meet Sungmin and hugged her. "Welcome to our family, Sungmin. I am so happy to finally able to meet you. You are so pretty!" Mrs Cho said but added "Are you ok? You looked so pale. It must be the long flight" and she gestured that they all started walking so that Sungmin could rest in the car. 

All along in the car, Sungmin slept in Kyuhyun's arm. Mrs Cho felt pity after Kyuhyun told her that it was her first long flight and she was scared during the whole journey until she wouldn't let go of his hands! 

And she loved her new daughter-in-law more and more when she got to know from Kyuhyun that Sungmin had lost her parents and that she has nobody else, though she did has an aunt, but she had lost contact with her whatsoever. 

Such a sweet girl. She thanked God that Kyuhyun found her, fell in love with her and married her. Smiling to herself, she knew that she would love and would have no problem in getting along with her new daughter-in-law.