So caring

Bookshop

Kyuhyun was about to call his wife when his phone rang, and it was Sungmin! He anxiously said "Min, where are you?"

They actually said at the same time "Kyu, where are you" and then she added confusedly "I'm at the busker near the pier entrance, just to the right from where I was just now".

"Ohh, ok stay there, sorry I went to the other way towards the open pathway opposite the Bridge because I thought you walked further to take photos. Walking back now" Kyuhyun said while retracing his steps.

When he was reaching the pier, Sungmin waved at him and smiling and with a huge sigh of relief, he smile back.  Sungmin signalled something to the busker, and suddenly the busker started playing his accordion, with a birthday song, all in Korean!

Saeng il chuk-ha ham-ni-da
saeng il chuk-ha ham-ni-da
sarang ha neun Cho Kyuhyun shi
saeng il chuk-ha ham-ni-da

Everybody was clapping especially some Korean tourists. 

"Is that your husband?" the busker asked Sungmin softly and when she nodded, the busker continued "Mr Cho Kyuhyun, your wife just want to wish you a wonderful birthday and that she loves you very much!" 

And there was loud clapping and cheering and Kyuhyun walked over to Sungmin and hugged her. And more cheering when he kissed her forehead! They took photos with the Busker, which they got to know that his name was O'Shea, and he was a freelance musician. 

In the car on their way back, Sungmin told him that she googled for romanised words and showed it to the busker, and he immediately agreed to sing it in Hangeul!! It was after she donated 10AUD and he asked her whether she has any song dedication, which she immediately taught of the birthday song. 

Kyuhyun chuckled coz his wife was so cute "Thanks Min and it caught me by surprise! Eyyyy do you want snacks to munch? It's in that grocery bag" Kyuhyun turned his head briefly to showed her the bag at the back seat. 

"I think I will put on weight because I'm always hungry!!" 

"It's ok, your body will adjust throughout the pregnancy. You just need to be careful not to over eat, then you'll be too heavy for me to carry you haha"

Sungmin reached over and pinched him. 

"Ouch!" Kyuhyun laughed and pinched Sungmin's cheek teasingly. 

Later on while they were resting and watching television, Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin closer and rubbed her tummy. The feeling of becoming a father was still so surreal. A baby is growing inside his wife womb and its their baby!! He kissed Sungmin passionately and at the longing look on his wife's face, off the TV and lights, and scooped her up to their bed. 

"Min, can I? I'll be gentle, I promise" he said, in between kissing her. 

"Yes, please Kyu. I missed you so much" 

When he was comfortably inside Sungmin and started moving, he said "sorry baby, daddy is sharing your territory because daddy missed your mummy so much. Be good and grow well ok. We love you" 

Sungmin chuckled "Kyu", and slapped his hands. 

Kyuhyun moved faster but full of gentleness until he finished inside her and kissing her smiling face, he carefully moved to the side when he pulled out. He took some tissues to clean them and pulling his wife, he kissed her head, nose, both cheeks and lips. 

"Min, we must start thinking of our baby's name. I want him or her to have both Korean name and English name.." and he looked at his lovely wife. But, she has fallen asleep!! 

"Oh my lovely Sungmin. You must be so tired" he said, kissed her again, and then carefully got up and pull the blanket to cover her. He went to the bathroom to clean himself and put on his pajamas, and then took her pajamas and carefully, put them on for her. He crawled back to bed and scooped her into his arms and buried in her scent, he fell asleep with a smile on his face. 

Sunday morning was a beautiful clear day with birds chirping all around, but Kyuhyun and Sungmin were dead to the world. They slept until 12noon! When Sungmin woke up, she was surprised that it was already noon. Carefully removing her husband's hand, she got up slowly and made her way to the bathroom. She felt nausea but could not threw up. It made her uncomfortable but somehow she managed to bathe, dry up, put on shirt and jeans. Strangely, her jeans felt tight and she couldn't button it. She pulled her jogger pants and put it on instead. She thanked God for adding it last minute into her luggage. Else she will have limited pants to wear. 

She was making sandwiches when Kyuhyun came down. He walked over to the kitchen and hugged her from the back "Heyyy babe, you don't have to make breakfast, we can go out to eat" 

"I'm hungry and it's not breakfast my dearest husband, it's lunchtime!!" Sungmin said and put the plate of sandwiches on the dining table. 

"Oh yes, haha" he laughed, and told Sungmin to sit down while he got them glasses of water. "Min, later I want to show you a quaint bookshop which I saw last week. It's call Love Vintage Books, and it's at...., let me see" he opened up his phone flap and found the address, and read it out "563 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby North Sydney" 

"Oh really, vintage books?" 

"Yes, one of my supervisor in the office knew the bookshop when I asked her whether she heard of it. She told me it's a super cute bookshop, beautifully presented and very gorgeous and has quite a number of nostalgic vintage collection of books. I passed by it but hasn't had a chance to go in. We go later?" he said while munching his sandwiches. 

Sungmin made few sets of tuna sandwiches, some sets with egg mayonnaise and a few sets of sandwich with cheese and bacon, with whichever ingredients she could fine in Kyuhyun's fridge. "Great!!! Can we go after lunch?" she said with eyes lighted up. 

"You rest first then we go" he got up and kissed Sungmin's cheek and brought both plates to the sink. 

Seating at the sofa, Sungmin started to feel nausea again, and rubbed her chest. 

"What's wrong?" Kyuhyun said while seated next to her. 

"Kyu, I felt nausea when I got up from bed just now, but I couldn't throw up. Now I feel nausea again. Later remind me to bring plastic bags in case I feel like throwing up in the car". 

Kyuhyun massaged her back and look at her with concern "Min, if you don't feel good, we can go to the bookshop another time" 

"I'm ok, just felt nauseated. Maybe because I overslept. I do want to go out and get some fresh air. Let's go to the bookshop today" Sungmin said, holding Kyuhyun's arm, begging him. 

"Ok ok, let me get your sweater and your handbag" Kyuhyun said, smiling. 

He was about to get up when suddenly Sungmin threw up all over him! He was both stunned and concerned at the same time. Quickly pulling some tissues, he passed to Sungmin whose hands were full of vomit. Carrying her, he quickly went up to their bathroom and washed her hands and face. 

They have to change their attire too as both were soiled with vomit. Sungmin apologise to her husband as she herself couldn't stop the sudden urge to throw up. 

"Min, you don't have to apologise. It's okay". 

"But your shirt...." 

"It's ok. You get dress and lie down first, I clean up our clothes and washed them ok"  Kyuhyun told her patiently. 

Sungmin felt blessed for getting such a caring husband like Kyuhyun. She just hope that she didn't trouble him too much...