Doctor's order

Bookshop

"Omma and Appa, I think we should close the Bookshop early. Sungmin is not answering her phone. I'm getting worried" Kyuhyun told his parents after putting down his phone.

He has texted her to tell her they will he back in 2 hours time, and would fetch her for dinner. An hour later, there was no reply, so Kyuhyun thought that Sungmin might still be sleeping, so he didn't want to disturb her. But knowing his wife, she is a light sleeper. She will hear her phone message tone. He called her after half an hour, but she still didn't pick up.

"Maybe she's still sleeping, Kyu" Mrs Cho told him.

"Normally she's a light sleeper. I don't feel good, Omma. Now that there's no customer, let's close the Bookshop".

"Ok tell us what to do and we'll help you" Mr Cho said.

They closed the Bookshop and hurriedly walked back to the apartment. Kyuhyun opened his door and went straight to his bedroom. Sungmin wasn't on their bed. Confused, he walked in and to his alarm, Sungmin was on the floor, her head leaning on the bathroom doorframe. 

Running to her, Kyuhyun shouted "Ohmygod Min!!!!" and tried to wake her up "Sungmin, wake up" 

"What happen Kyu?" Mrs Cho ran quickly next to him. 

"I found her seated on the floor, Omma" Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin slowly into his arms. 

"Is she bleeding?" Mrs Cho asked anxiously. She scared something bad happened. 

Kyuhyun slowly carried her up and Mrs Cho did a quick check, and to her relief, Sungmin wasn't bleeding. Putting her back on the bed, Kyuhyun quickly checked her body temperature and her tummy. He could still feel his baby moving. 

Kyuhyun grabbed his phone and called the gynae. "Dr Fox, hi, I'm Kyuhyun Cho, yes yes, that's right, Sungmin's husband. Yes, it's about Sungmin. She's unconscious and earlier she was complaining of severe cramps. Yes I did and she slept for a while, but I guess she got dizzy and then out. Should I send her to the hospital? You are in duty? Great, alright, I'll bring her to the A&E. Thank you Dr Fox. See you there "

"Kyu? You are sending her to the hospital?" Mrs Cho looked worried. 

"Yes, Omma, you and Appa stay here. I'll order pizza for you?" Kyuhyun said while looking through his phone for the pizza delivery number. 

"Don't worry about us, Kyu, settle Sungmin first. I think we all better come along, at least Omma can look after Sungmin while you drive" Mr Cho said, hurrying him and Mrs Cho. Mrs Cho grab Sungmin's bag and phone while Kyuhyun carried his wife. Mr Cho grab Kyuhyun's car keys and help Kyuhyun to lock his door. 

Dr Fox was already waiting when they arrived. Sungmin was quickly wheel to one of the A&E ward with maternity equipment. Kyuhyun asked his parents to sit while he went in with Dr Fox.

Various checks were done, including ultrasound, measuring baby’s heartbeats, etc and still the same conclusion. That her womb and tummy did not stretch fast enough. Dr Fox gave an injection to simulate the womb to start expanding more. 

"Mr Cho, your baby is long so I think his long legs are causing extra pain to your wife" Dr Fox told him. Kyuhyun recalled his mother said the same thing. His baby is indeed following him, having long legs!! 

Sungmin regained her consciousness about a few minutes later. By now she has been wheeled to an observatory room to rest. Kyuhyun felt relieved that Sungmin is conscious and told her she gave him a fright when he saw her on the floor! 

Dr Fox told both Sungmin and Kyuhyun that to relieve sharp pains or cramps from stretched abdominal muscles and ligaments, Sungmin should rest more or take a warm bath or warm shower. 

Regular exercise can help to strengthen her abdominal muscles, so it is important to keep her weight gain under control with proper diet and exercise. She could also use heating pad on her back to relieve pain, and try to wear shoes or shoe inserts designed for pregnant women, and avoid high heels.

Kyuhyun said that he already disallow Sungmin to stand for long periods. However, this could be a problem to Sungmin because she constantly need to be on her toes in her bookshop. 

After Dr Fox left to give them her prescription, Kyuhyun reminded Sungmin that she should not carry those books that were delivered at the Bookshop. Kyuhyun said just get the delivery guy to bring in the books, or push them to one side, Kyuhyun would bring them in later, because those were normally heavy loads.

Dr Fox came back with prescriptions. And she added "And one more thing, have more frequent . It really helps to expand the womb" making Sungmin to smile shyly at Dr Fox. She continued "And you can go home Sungmin in an hour's time after this drip finished, and the nurse will come in to make a medical appointment with you so that you can see me again in two weeks time. I will then check on your womb size and what measures we should take next. You take good care of yourself alright?" Dr Fox patted her hand and after they exchanged thank yous and goodbyes, she left the room. 

"How are you feeling?" Kyuhyun came nearer and helped her to sit up. He kissed her forehead and rubbed her tummy gently. "The doctor gave you an injection at your womb just now. Is it still sore here?" 

"Ohh, it was an injection? No wonder I felt pain. Yeah still a bit sore here" Sungmin to where she felt the soreness on her tummy and rubbed it slowly. 

"Doctor said from the ultrasound, our baby has long legs" Kyuhyun chuckled and held Sungmin's hand lovingly. 

"He follows you" Sungmin smile. "So Omma was right!. Oh yes where are Appa and Omma?" 

"They are outside. Let me call them in so that they can accompany you while I settle the bill".

"Kyu, wait I want to go to the washroom. Can you help me first?"

"I'll carry you"

"No there's the drip, I'll just hold on to you and carry the drip along". 

The minute Sungmin stood up, she felt dizzy again. She cling to her husband tightly. 

"Min, I'll carry the drip, come, walk slowly and hold me". 

Kyuhyun insisted to help Sungmin with everything, ignoring Sungmin's plea that she could handle her toilet business herself. 

"Min, I'm your husband. There's nothing to be shy about" 

Sungmin gave up and just let Kyuhyun helped her. He is such a wonderful husband and she felt so blessed. He cleaned her up, made sure her underwear was pulled up properly, washed her hand, washed her face, kissed her in-between wiping her face with a clean towel, combed her hair with his fingers and kissed her again. 

It was nearly 10pm when they reached home. Kyuhyun called for food delivery and Mrs Cho helped to set the dinner table when the food were delivered. They ate and talked about babies and Mrs Cho told Sungmin what Kyuhyun was like when he was young. It was fun and full of laughter and Sungmin kept laughing at Kyuhyun making him playfully pinched her nose several times. It was as if she got to know her husband more from the stories and she felt like falling in love with him all over again. 

She could never thank God enough for bringing Kyuhyun into her life. Kyuhyun is everything to her and so is his family. She felt so blessed again and again for everything. 

After cleaning up their dinner, Mr and Mrs Cho retired to their guestroom. While Sungmin took her medications, Kyuhyun showed his parents how to use the remote control to switch on the TV, heater, and the digital lights in the guestroom. Earlier, Kyuhyun had told them that he has arranged for a day tour for them tomorrow to go to the 12 Apostles and then to ride the Puffing billy, so a happy Mrs Cho wanted to sleep early so that she could get up early tomorrow. They bid goodnight to both Kyuhyun and Sungmin. 

Resting in their living room, Kyuhyun pulled his wife into his arms and started kissing her. His hands squeeze her gently  and massage her s. Sungmin Kyuhyun's member and whispered "Let's go to our bedroom... " 

"I thought you never ask..." and he scooped his wife up gently and carried her to their bed. He locked their bedroom door and switch on their bedroom's TV. 

"Why did you switch on the TV?" Sungmin asked. 

"So that my parents won't hear you shouting" Kyu while removing his shirt and walked back to their bed. 

"Kyu..." Sungmin playfully punched him. Kyuhyun pulled her into his arms and started kissing her again. He her s and Sungmin felt a wave of excitement passes through her. Her has become sensitive due to her pregnancy and Kyuhyun's was making her go crazy. Her hand reached for Kyuhyun's member and started massaging it. Kyuhyun removed her clothings and gently let her lie down comfortably and kissed her tummy and then started it and then to her opening. 

"Kyu, please, just come in..." Sungmin pleaded her husband. 

Kyuhyun entered her and gently pulled her sideways so that he wouldn't push her down during their love making. 

"Are you ok like this?" Kyuhyun asked her softly. 

"Yes, but will it be difficult for you to move?" 

"I can manage. Want me to go deeper?" he whispered. 

"Yes please. Ohhh Kyu, arhhhhhhh that feel so good... "

"Told you that you'll be noisy... " Kyuhyun . 

"Tsk..." 

Laughing, Kyuhyun ride her slowly but pushed in deeper. Kissing her to quieten her noisy pleas, he reached his and hugged her but didn't pull out. 

"Are you tired?" Kyuhyun whispered. 

"A bit. Why...?" 

"I want to stay inside for a while and ride you again" 

" my s again and I'll stay awake" she laughed. Which he did and they make love again and finally Sungmin fall asleep an hour later. 

Smiling and kissing her temple, he got up to clean himself and put on their clothings so that Sungmin wouldn't feel cold. 

While putting her bra, he noticed that her s are very very wet. 

"Ohhh Is it milk?" he wonders excitedly...