Beautiful moment

Bookshop

Sungmin dreamt that she met her mother. She didn't know where they were, but she don't care, as long as her mother was there with her. Her mother was holding her hand. 

"Sungmin dear, I am so happy for you. You are such a beautiful girl now and you are getting married! He is the right guy and the right one for you. Be a good wife and treat him well. Treasure him and don't let go. Remember that my dear girl".

"Really Omma? He is the right one for me? I will treasure him, Omma, because I love him. Thank you for your blessings, Omma. Will you be there for my wedding?" Suddenly her hand was no longer in her mother's hand. She looked around and her mother was waving at her.

"I will be there Sungmin, remember what I said, my dear.  Goodbye"

"Omma, wait...! Omma..."

She woke up and blinked. "Ohh it was a dream. I met Omma. How i missed her!!" Sungmin said sadly. She suddenly heard her mother's words again. "He is the right guy and the right one for you"... "Treasure him and don't let go"..
Is Kyuhyun really the one for me till eternity? She has no answer but somehow, she felt peace, and she felt beautiful. 

It was their wedding day today. Kyuhyun had told her yesterday that Changmin and his girlfriend, Victoria Song, would be picking her up, and Victoria would help her with her wedding dress in the church's dressing room. He had texted her the car plate number and now she was nervously waiting for them while holding her wedding dress bag tightly. She brought along her make up bag and her new white shoes that she bought at Melbourne Mall. 

Everything was like a breeze. They picked her up, she was ushered to the room, she changed, Victoria help her with everything including her veil, make-up, shoes and lipstick, and ta-da, she was ready. 

"You looked so beautiful, Sungmin!!! So mesmerisingly beautiful!! No wonder Kyuhyun is so..." Victoria suddenly stopped remembering that she should not reveal too much of Kyuhyun's feelings. "Nevermind... Heehee" 
They have somewhat became informal with each other because Victoria was such a friendly person and very down to earth. 

"Kyuhyun is what, Vic? Did he said something bad about me?" 

"Bad? No!! You ask him himself how he feels about you ok? Now, let's take photos!!! You look really pretty!!! And we have to make it fast!!" and Victoria took lots of photos of Sungmin and herself, and just nice, Changmin knocked on the door telling them that ceremony would be starting in 5 minutes time. 

"Ok, coming!!" Victoria said while opening the door. Changmin whistled when  he saw Sungmin which made her smile shyly. 

"Wow Sungmin, you transformed yourself into a princess!! Ok both of you stand at the door to the hall, when you hear the wedding march, open the door and walk in. I have to go in to stand next to Kyuhyun. Oh yes, Vic, you have Sungmin's ID? We need your ID too as witness" Changmin told the two girls. 

"You I have them with me. Go go, we'll stand-by at the door now" Victoria gently push him away. 

Sungmin started getting nervous again. This was it! She's getting married!! She took several deep breath to calm herself. 

"Relax. I know you are nervous, but think it like this. This is the most beautiful moment in your life and your Prince charming is waiting for you..."

"I know but I'm still nervous!!" 

Victoria smile and patted her hand to calm her down, then adjusted her veil and brought a piece to the front. They heard the intro to the wedding march and she opened the door. Holding Sungmin's hand, she gently ushered her in to walk along the aisle. 

Sungmin looked up and saw Kyuhyun smiling so handsomely at her. He was so dashingly gorgeous. True to what Victoria had said, this is the most beautiful moment of her life. She was walking to Kyuhyun, to a life together, even if it was a rushing decision. And she remembered her mother's words and now she couldn't agree more, Kyuhyun was the one for her. Whatever the future may hold, whatever they decide later, she would be his wife till eternity. 

Kyuhyun took over from Victoria, hold her veil, brought it gently to the back, smile at her, and kissed her forehead. "You look so beautiful!!" he whispered after he adjusted her veil, tooked her hand, and together, they walked to the priest. 

Somehow, Sungmin felt that her mother was there, smiling at her. Tears started flowing down her cheeks when she repeated her vows. She was happy and felt so blessed that so many people are willing to help her and made this moment such a wonderful moment in her life. 

She felt Kyuhyun's hands wiping her cheeks, and then he was holding her hand to put in her ring. Oh yes, he had told her that he had bought their wedding rings. It was nice, silver with a solitaire small diamond in front, and a matching ring for Kyuhyun, which she took from Changmin and put it into Kyuhyun's finger. 

They completed their wedding vows and the priest pronounced that they are husband and wife!!! "You may kiss your beautiful bride" the priest told him happily. Indeed, they are a beautiful couple. The priest himself was smiling happily and clapped his hand, together with Changmin, Victoria and 2 other church members. 

Kyuhyun kissed her with all his feelings pouring into the kiss, eventhough it was short, she could feel it too. She saw his loving eyes and she knew that Kyuhyun was very sincere to accept her into his life. 

Victoria was busy taking photos and she managed to capture the newlyweds staring into each other with so much love. She said to herself "These two idiots, both of them love each other but both refuse to say it. They still think it's marriage for the paper, but just look at them! So much love vibes everywhere!!" 

After more photos later, they went to the admin room to go through all the paperworks and gotten the marriage cert, and then they left the church. Changmin suggested that they took photos along Yarra River, in full wedding suits. Sungmin was shy but Kyuhyun pulled her along. Luckily her wedding gown was not those with long trailers, so it was easier for her to just walk along. 

They had a fun time taking fotos, and all the while, Kyuhyun wouldn't let go of Sungmin's hand. His hands were in fact everywhere, holding her on her waist, shoulder, hugged her from the back, over her shoulders, on her chin, behind her neck (when naughty Changmin get them to kiss for the camera), and best of all, carried her up bridal style!! 

They finally went back to Kyuhyun's apartment to change, and to scan their marriage cert so that Sungmin could email to her insurance company. They had bid Changmin and Victoria farewell after thanking them for everything. Sungmin asked Kyuhyun's permission to use his laptop, and after he has input his password, he let her use it,  she sat down to use the laptop, but then she was surprised that his wallpaper was their photo at the bridal shop!  Ohhh, Kyuhyun treasured that photo! 

Sungmin quickly access her email and mailed the scanned copy to the insurance company. She logout and wanted to shut down the laptop, but was prompted a password again. 

"Sorry Kyu, can input your password again?" she called out to Kyuhyun who was in his kitchenette making tea after boiling water. 

"Sungmin0101" 

"Huh?" Sungmin couldn't understand. 

Kyuhyun walked over and said "capital S, u, n, g, m, i, n, 0,1,0,1" he spelt it out, grinning at her. 

Sungmin looked at him with disbelieved "your password is my name and birthday?" 

"Hhhmmmm" he smiled and nodded his head, and said, "because, I like you for real, and I accept you with all my heart" he bend down and kissed her forehead, and walked back to his kitchenette. 

Sungmin's heart was beating like crazy. She input the password and shut down the laptop. Kyuhyun brought over the 2 mugs of tea to his small balcony with 2 chairs and a small round table, and then Sungmin walked over. 

"I like the view here" Sungmin said while standing facing the Yarra River, and she added "Nice and relaxing". 

"Min, there's something that I want to tell you" 

"What is it?" 

"In mid January, I need to start my internship, so..." 

"Oh, you can't be at the bookshop? It's alright, Kyu, I can manage it" 

"I actually asked Vic to help you and she was so thrilled, because she love books. But you don't have to pay her, coz she's bloody rich" Kyuhyun chuckled, then he looked at her seriously "But what I want to tell you is, my internship is in Sydney" 

"Ohhh, I see" Sungmin suddenly felt sad. How could she live without seeing Kyuhyun..? "for how long?" 

"The whole internship is 3 months, but the training in Sydney office is only for a month. After that I will be attached here in their Melbourne office". 

Sungmin was quiet. So, she will have her husband's company now, during the trip to Seoul and the 1st week in January. Then she will not see him for a month! 

Kyuhyun walked over to stand behind her and gently turned her around to face him. "It was actually for the whole 3 months in Sydney, but I managed to talk to my professor to let me do my internship in the company's Melbourne office for the remaining 2 months. I can't be away from you. And I am not sure how I'm going to survive for that 1 month I'm in Sydney without seeing your face"

"Kyu, your life and your future is your priority. You shouldn't think of me and adjusted your schedule because of me" 

"I can't" 

Sungmin looked at him. She was hoping that he would say it.. 

"coz I am so in love with my wife" 

Sungmin couldn't believe that her prayers are answered. Her tears started flowing and she was smiling happily at her husband. They both love each other!! 

"I hope that your tears are of happiness and not because you didn't know how to reject me" 

"No, Kyu, how could I reject you? I love you too. So much" 

Kyuhyun cupped her face and kissed her. "Shall we have our honeymoon in Seoul?" he said after a while. 

"But we ARE going to Seoul, right?" 

"Yes, but what I mean is really honeymoon in every sense" he grinned at her. 

"Kyu, you are still studying!" Sungmin playfully smacked him. 

"I've completed my studies. Just need to do my internship then I can graduate with Masters. You can't expect me to wait so long?" he made a puppy face which made Sungmin laughed. 

"Hmmm, then, why would we wait till Seoul?" 

Surprised, Kyuhyun asked "I thought you wanted us to live separately for now because, you know, we got married in a rush, so, you might not be prepared...." 

"I change my mind..." Sungmin said shyly.