New enemy

Bookshop

During the weekdays when Kyuhyun has to go for his internship attachment at First Data Sydney, Sungmin spent her time checking her Bookshop's transactions and accounts, which Victoria emailed to her. Her morning sickness was quite bad, so Kyuhyun didn't allow her to go out even for a walk, as she would be alone. She would be safer at home. 

Every morning she would dashed to the bathroom to throw up, and everytime the caring husband would run after her and soothed her neck and back, and pushed aside her hair. He would help her to clean herself and then they would bathed together. Kyuhyun would  always ensure that she have enough food for her breakfast. He bought cereals with fresh milk, high fibre bread, bread spread, croissant, buns and digestive biscuits so that she would not be hungry.

"Kyu, can you buy tuna? I can make sandwiches for us" Sungmin asked him one weekday when he called her to ask whether she has eaten her lunch.

"Min, no, tuna is raw food, and you are not supposed to eat raw things"

"But those in the cans have been processed and ok to eat"

"I know but my mum said those tuna is also raw food, so, nope, not for you"

"Kyu......"

"No...., but I can buy you tuna curry puff which they did cook the tuna. It's nice and I like it too"

"Ohhh, those are sold here in Sydney? That's great!! I can finaly taste tuna" 

"Min, are you craving for tuna??" Kyuhyun chuckled. 

"Hmmm, yes...." Sungmin said shyly. 

"Oh my poor wife.  Yes, there's an Asian bakery near my workplace and they sell fresh fried tuna puff. I'll buy some and drop by home during lunch time tomorrow? Too late to buy today coz normally they are sold out before lunch". 

"Ok, then, thank you" Sungmin said and glanced at the wall clock. "Kyu, had you eaten? It's 12.30pm already".

"Yes, going out soon. I see you tonight ok. Rest after you are done with the Bookshop sales" 

"Okay" 

"I love you" 

"I love you, Kyu". 

"Heyyy Kyuhyun, let's go for lunch" Kyuhyun off his phone and turned around. His supervisor, Alex O'Shea, had just finished his meeting and after putting dowm his laptop, grabbed his wallet and called out to Kyuhyun.

"Yes, let's go" Kyuhyun got up. 

"Usha and her intern are joining us too, you don't mind, do you?" Alex told him while they were walking towards the lift lobby. 

"Of course not. I met Usha a few times already. Her intern is new?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"I think so. Ohh here they are! Hey Usha!" 

"Heyyy Alex, Kyuhyun! Let me introduce you to Irene. She's my intern from University of Adelaide. Irene, this is Alex from New Business and Data intelligence, and this is his intern" 

"Cho Kyuhyun" Kyuhyun offered his hand to Irene, as a friendly gestured, as she looks Korean. He is always happy and support fellow Koreans who dare to venture out to study overseas. 

"Hi, I'm Irene Bae Joo-hyun" she accepted Kyuhyun's hand and then Alex's. 

"Ahh, you must be Koreans too?" Alex asked Irene. "Kyuhyun is a Korean, and he's from Monash".

Irene looked at Kyuhyun with interest. Not many Koreans studied in Australia because most parents would send their kids to study in the US. 

They took Alex's car and went to  Catch 22 Fish and Chips cafe in Circular Quay. 

Irene kept talking to Kyuhyun in Hangeul and Kyuhyun would reply back in English, so that it wouldn't be rude to the two Australians. It seemed that Irene was quite interested in Kyuhyun, eventhough Kyuhyun only replied her politely and would always steer back the conversation to include Alex and Usha. 

In the ride back, Irene asked whether Kyuhyun could sit with her at the back seat as she wanted to ask some questions recarding internship. Though uncomfortable, Kyuhyun has no choice but to oblige but he sat at the extreme right side of the seat. 

After several questions on his Uni and the internship, which Kyuhyun answered politely, Irene asked "So, after graduation, are you going back to Seoul? We can go back together" 

"Errr no, I intend to work in Melbourne" 

"Oh really? Maybe I should consider working in Aussie too. Is Melbourne a nice city?" Irene suddenly sounded so interested to work in Melbourne. 

"It is, to me, furthermore my wife is a permanent resident in Melbourne" Kyuhyun said in a straight face but secretly laughing inside. 

The change in Irene's facial expression was epic. 

"You are married??" she nearly scream but control it. 

Alex who was driving and was talking to Usha, overheard that last part and glanced behind "Yes he is, believe it or not. And he's gonna be a father soon!" 

"Wow, congratulations, Kyuhyun! How many months is her pregnancy and is she here with you?" Usha asked him. 

"Thank you very much. She's into her 8th week and yes, she's here with me which I am so glad. She came last Friday".

Irene was suddenly very quiet. She never thought the guy that was a good catch, actually was married. How could she not guessed from his responses which showed that he was just being polite? How stupid could she be? She wondered which university girl did Kyuhyun married coz that girl must be so pretty that Kyuhyun couldn't wait to marry her even before graduation!

"You married your Uni friend?" she asked Kyuhyun. 

Surprised that she asked that, he said "No, she's not from my Uni. It's just that, I fell in love with her and knew that I've found my soulmate". 

"Wow. Do you have her photo, Kyuhyun?" Usha asked from her front seat. 

Kyuhyun took out his phone and showed her their wedding photo which was his homescreen picture. It was taken at Yarra River after their church wedding. 

"Wow, you two make a beautiful couple! Pretty and handsome couple" Usha praised him, and showed it to Alex who has stop the car in their office outdoor parking lot. 

"I saw it, they are a beautiful young couple" Alex said smiling. 

"Can, can I see it?" Irene asked. 

Usha passed Kyuhyun's phone to her. Indeed, they are a lovely couple. She's a Korean too and she's very pretty eventhough her makeup was very simple. She became jealous that Kyuhyun's wife got a good catch coz Kyuhyun was very handsome. 

She was determined to find out who Kyuhyun's wife was and to device a plan on how to lure Kyuhyun to herself because she wanted Kyuhyun.