Sleepy Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty
 


If I knew it was this late, I would've left ages ago. I can't believe I forgot about Leo of all people. N was still running, half out of excitement to see his little kitty again and the other half at out of frustration. It wasn't long until he reached the shop.

He swung the door open fast and the bell rang, making the owner from the store walk out from the back.

"Oh? Your finally here?" She laughed while putting down the box she had walked out of the room with.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realise what the time was! Is Leo still here? His not angry is she" he said frantically, sweat still dripping from his forehead…After all , he did just run all the way from the practice room to the shop.

Yet again she laughed at the boys actions thinking that it's cute. "N? How long have we known each other? I wouldn't make your friend angry. Plus you should be thanking me." She smiled while handing over an envelope.

"What's this?" he questioned, staring blankly. He went to open it to see the contents but was quickly stopped.

"Wait! Don’t open it yet. Open…hmm. Let's say when you get down?".

"Ahh. Ok then. I'll save it for later". He smiled while stuffing it into the back pockets of his genes.

"So where is leo?" He asked again, this time in a less panicked state.

She laughed again. "This Way" . She lead N to the room where he was playing with the kittens earlier.

"Wait? His still in here?"

"Yep, you weren't kidding when you said he liked kittens" she smiled. "Let me know if you need anything" she said while walking away.

"Thank you, Noona." He said. He slowly opened the door to reveal the most adorable scene that he wished to always remember. He walked in and saw Leo curled up on the couch, kittens surrounding him.

Ns cheekbones began to rise and he couldn't help but at a manly squeal. He felt like he was melting. He slowly approached Leo. Which sounds like an easy task…But it felt like an obstacle course. There were kittens sleeping and different toys spread across the floor. When he finally managed to reach Leos side, he took a seat on the floor beside the couch, just centimetres away from his face.

"You really are adorable kitty" he said softly while the hair away from his face. He felt his heart beginning to race. He began to move his face closer to Leos.

He was just centimetres away from his face and paused for a brief moment as if to admire the scene before him.

After a few seconds….That's when it happened.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this chapter being short ;-; Hopefully it made a bit of sense?

My allergies are murduring me...So I may come back and edit this in the Futur!

As always, Thank you for reading >w<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~