Seeking Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Seeking Kitty

“Let’s play a game Kitty, Come Find me! Come to this Address….”

Here we go again, another one of Ns favourite games…hide and seek. I left out a huge sigh that gained the attention of the waitress that had just handed me the receipt.

"Excuse me, is something wrong?" she mumbled while looking down at the serving tray in her hands. Dammit, I must've scared her before…

"sorry for before" I mumbled while fiddling with the receipt in her hands. Her face shot up with a wide smile and rosy cheeks. She sent me a smile and a slight bow before starting to walk away.

"Ah, Wait!" I reached out to grab her wrist, knocking the empty latte cup into my lap. The left over whipped cream spilt on my clothes. The waitress once again turned, "do you know where this place is". I held up the receipt while avoiding eye contact.

"Huh? You want to go here?" she asked with curiosity in her voice and wide eyes. I nodded my head in agreement. The look in her eyes and the sound of her voice made me a little worried. After all, it was N that had chosen where to go for this little "Game" of his.

"Go down the street for about two blocks, turn right at the statue of a horse and then keep walking until. The place you are looking for is a Bright pink building"

"Thankyou". I gave a bow and then exited the café following the directions the waitress gave me. I finally reached where N had told me to go. Pink…it really is pink. I mumbled in amazement as my eyes scanned the exterior of the shop. I stood outside for 5 minutes trying to muster up the courage to step inside. However, I just couldn’t. A man…walking into a bright pink shop. Yeah I think not. I sat down in front of the shop for another 5 minutes until a lady walked out of the shop and headed towards me.

"excuse me? Are you kitty?" She asked with a gentle smile and slight giggle in her voice. I rolled my eyes and gave a slight nod in agreement.

"I'm guessing you met N?" Her face broke out into a full grown smile to the point where the gums of where shown.

"Yep! We were waiting for you. I saw you come a while ago, but wasn't exactly sure. But after seeing you wonder out the front. It just had to be you!". She spoke fast and her voice was loud. No wonder N told her who I was. "Ok, now as per Ns request. Follow me please!" I don't really know why she said follow, as soon as she finished her sentence, she linked around my arm and started to drag me towards the entrance of the store.

As if walking into the store that was BRIGHT PINK, wasn’t enough…she even has to link arms. What the hell was N thinking? I stepped into the store as fast as I could, trying to escape the stairs from the street.

She lead me past the main store that seemed to sell home décor and girly sort of things, into a room. "Ok, Now wait here". She exited the room leaving me alone in utter confusion as to what was going. At least this room isn't bright pink, I thought to myself. I took a seat on one of the couches that was positioned in the corner of the room.

Out of nowhere a small door in the wall opened. I flinched at the sudden noise and turned to face the opening. A few seconds later, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

It couldn't be! Could it?!