Let's Eat Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Let's Eat Kitty


Everyone ended up spending the rest of the afternoon by themselves or in the living room. They made sure not to make a sound as to not to disturb Leo. After all, they all wished to live even a day longer. They didn’t see him leave his room other than to get a bottle of water or go to the bathroom. They ignored him when they had ordered lunch…. something he very rarely did even if he was pissed.  

 Ken asked as he picked up the take-out brochure. “I don’t know about you guys, but I’m starving, and I am pretty sure Leo is NOT going to cook”.  

Everyone agreed as they all joined together in the lounge room…well almost all except for Leo.  

"Let’s get Chinese, Leo likes it too” N mumbled, taking the Mexican food brochure out of kens hands and replacing it with the Chinese places.  

“I see how it is” Ken teased and skipping over to hyuk and Hongbin who had been playing games on the TV.

“YA!” N yelled. Not that ken really cared as he poked out his tongue and pulled a teasing face.

N walked over to Leo’s room and stood in front of it for a good five minutes. The others were watching from the lounge room and didn’t dare to approach any closer in fear. Anyone in their sane mind could sense the dark aura radiating from the room. After finally mustering up the courage N knocked on the door.

“Leo?” There was no reply. Although N usually teases Leo with Kitty. Now was not the time. There was no reply and He assumed the Leo was sleeping. He quietly began to open the door, only to be greeted by the glare of death himself, in this case, Leo.

“Ugh..Hey. I thought you were sleeping…Sorry.” He mumbled. Leo didn’t say anything and just turned to look down at his phone again. What the hell am I going to do? Is he pissed at me? N thought to himself.

“So we are ordering Chinese. Any requests?” N asked. He wanted two things at this current point of time. Firstly, he wanted to get the hell out of there, but another part of him just wanted Leo to answer him.

Leo shook his head, ignoring the question and looking away. N sighed loudly and subconsciously. Once he realised what he had down, he looked back at Leo. His face was scrunched more so than before. He quickly stood up, startling N in the process. He grabbed his phone and his coat from off the hook and began to walk towards the door.

N was shocked at Leo’s sudden movement, causing him to take a few steps back. Before he knew it Leo had walked passed and was just about to open the door. When N instinctively reached out grabbing the back of Leos coat. Shocked at his sudden action both N and Leo paused in their tracks.

Leo turned around to face N. Well…That was what he had planned to do anyway. N had wrapped his arms around Leo. Making it almost impossible for him to turn around.