Again A Sorry Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Again A Sorry Kitty


When he had finally calmed down he finally looked up at Leo… and he just…

Giggled, and giggled and giggled.

Leo was as white as a sheet and had worry plastered all over his face. N cracked up laughing at Leo’s face. The sudden laughing made Leo panic even more. N looked down trying to calm himself, But due to leo’s concern. He reached out and cupped N’s face forcing him to look him in the eyes.

Once again, N’s tears started to flow. However, at least this time it was for a good reason.

“I’m sorry” N managed to squeeze out between the giggles.

“It’s just that I have never seen you that worried before” Leo looked at N dumbfounded.

Leo remained silent for a while just staring at N who was trying to stop giggling but failed every time he made eye contact with Leo. N quickly shot up and walked towards the door.

“Ok I should probably go and order dinner” N said while wiping the tears away from his eyes.

“Thanks for the sob and Laugh” He said before escaping so fast that Leo couldn’t do anything. Once N had left. Leo was left on his own. He quickly stood up and ran after N.

“Hakyeon” Leo shouted as he ran out the room and grabbed N around the waist. No was startled by the sudden hug, but was even more shocked by the fact that he called his named for no reason.

“Kitty? What’s wrong?” N said reaching out and rubbing Leo’s back.

“I’m sorry” Leo whispered. N eyes widened for a split second before his face shifted into a soft smile.

“It’s ok kitty.” N said quietly to reassure him.

“I know you didn’t mean it”. Leo tightened his grip and snuggled his face into N’s neck.

“I didn’t mean it… I was jealous…” Leo whispered before he paused for a second.

“I…I didn’t want anyone else to touch you…Escpecially Ken.” He mumbled. N’s smile rose more at those words.

Leo leaned in closer to N, just a few millimeters away from his face.

“I…don’t want anyone else to have you either…"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is shorter than i though -Sigh- 

Sorry T-T I had a meetup for a group order...So I was busy + Tired.

The next chapter though....HU HU HU