Latte Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Latte Kitty


“For your Reward…You can have this….” N lent in cupping the sides of my cheeks. He raised his hit on by standing on his tiptoes and slowly lent in, kissing my gently on my forehead. DID HE JUST? Oh god. I need to escape I thought as my mind and face began to go blank.

“Huh, What’s wrong kitty?” He said while sliding his hands down my body to reach my wrists. I flinched when I finally noticed that Ns face had come closer.

“Nothing” I said as I quickly turned, unlocking the door and walking out, all while still holding Ns hand. I could hear a small giggle behind me, but couldn’t bring myself to look back. We had been walking for ten minutes when I finally realised something…I had NO clue where we are going. I looked around and noticed that we were still in our neighbourhood, which was a relief.

I suddenly stopped and felt a small bump as N ran into my back. “Ya! Warn me when you going to stop next time” he whined as he rubbed his nose.

“sorry” I whispered, looking down in an attempt to avoid eye contact.

Next thing I know Ns face was in my view. He had squatted down and looked up in an attempt to make eye contact. “You should look at someone when saying sorry kitty” he said while giving a motherly smile.

I felt a drip of sweat run down the back of my neck, my face still hot from the ki…reward earlier. “sorry” I whispered again while pouting, becoming flustered as our eyes connected. N stood up with an accomplished smile and took the lead, never parting with my hand. I shuffled my feet along the foot path as we walked. My eyes focused on our hands that were entwined as we walked. After I had finally calmed down a bit more, I looked up to face N. His shoulders weren’t as large as Hongbins or Ravis, but they still seemed quite y…Wait what?! What am I thinking. This is N we are talking about. THE ONE PERSON THAT ALWAYS GETS ON MY NERVES! But still…I can’t help but as we walk.

“We are here kitty” N stopped in his tracks turning with a wide smile on his face and eyes.

“Huh” I sighed subconsciously as I finally came back after staring at Ns back view. I looked around, finally realising that we had reached a café. N opened the one of the doors and stepped aside.

“Kitties First” He laughed as he moved his hand to motion me to go inside. I tried to ignore his playful tone and use of kitty as he had taken me to one of my favourite places. We sat at the seats towards the back corner where there were hardly any people. The waitress came up and asked for our order.

“umm. A La…” I was just about to order when N cut me off.

“We would like the kitty Special” he asked while giving the waitress a wink and small smile. Was he just flirting? N? Flirting. I laughed under my breath and rolled my eyes. Of all the places he could flirt and he had to flirt in front of me. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes. N kept staring and I tried to ignore the stares by looking out the window and then it hit me. Am I being jealous? He was just flirting what's wrong with that? Why am I annoyed. I could feel my face starting to scrunch.

“I need to go to the bathroom” I said softly while getting up from my seat and making a dash to the bathroom room. I began washing my hands and looking in the mirror. What the hell is wrong with me? And what the hell am I thinking I thought to myself. After calming down, I headed back out to the table only to find a latte but no N. I sat back down at the table and found a note that read:

“I ordered you a Latte Kitty. Make sure you drink it all up! ~ N”

Huh…Seriously? He drags me out only to abandon me…Geez thanks. I thought. I rolled my eyes and began to drink the latte. As much as I was angry and fuming at the current moment. There is no way that I am wasting a latte.

I took my time drinking as I thought that N would eventually come back. It had been about 10 – 15 minutes when I had finally finished the last sip of cold latte.

“Was it good sir? Have you finished” the waitress asked. I looked up and shot her a glare, she probably didn’t deserve it. But a mixture of a Missing N and a Flirty N had gotten on my nerves.

“Yes”

“That’s good. Here is the receipt”. The waitress handed me the receipt and left. I looked to see the price only to find that it had been paid and that there was a small note on the bottom.

“Let’s play a game Kitty, Come Find me! Come to this Address….”