Don't Ignore Me Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Don't Ignore Me Kitty


“let me…” was all Leo managed to get out before he heard soft sobs. His eyes slightly widened, and he now didn’t dare to turn around. N snuggled his face further into Leo’s back and tightened his grip.

“why…Why are…Why are you ignoring me” N sobbed, his voice breaking between words. “I don’t like it kitty” N sobbed some more causing leo to go into a small panic. He wasn’t sure what to do. Sure he had seen N cry before, it wasn’t unusual as it he cried a lot during award shows. But he has never seen him cry like this before.

Unsure what to do, Leo grabbed N’s wrists and pulled them away from his waist to loosen N’s grip. However, apparently N’s strength increased when he was said as Leo had no luck in loosening his grip, if anything, his grip got tighter.

“Let go” Leo whispered.

“No” N mumbled

“Hakyeon” Leo whispered again. Leo didn’t use N’s real name too often. When N had asked him about it previously, he said it was embarrassing. N took this as a sign. His arms slowly let go and dropped to his side. He didn’t look up to Leo and just looked blankly down at the floor while tears rolled down his cheeks and sobs escaped with his uneven breathing. It took a moment for Leo to muster up the courage to turn around. When he did, he instantly regretted it. He was shocked at the site that he saw before him. N’s eyes were puffy and red. He had tears flowing uncontrollably down his cheeks and his breathing was un even.

He didn’t know what to do. His hands began to shake as he reached out his arms. N flinched slightly when he noticed Leo’s arms coming closer towards him. He squeezed his eyes shut as Leo’s arms wrapped around him. One around his waist and the other around his head as if to protect him. He pulled N closer to his chest and held onto him tightly, his head gently.

The motion that was supposed to make N calmed down only made him sob louder. Leo tightened his grip.

“Shh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you sad. I’m sorry” He whispered, still N’s hair. Leo continued to hold him for a good ten minutes before letting him go when he was certain that N had calmed down a bit.

When he had finally calmed down he finally looked up at Leo…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so ya'll are asking for a kiss~~~ 

Sorry but not in this chapter...Be patient Mwhahaha

It's coming...I promise ^-^