Where's My Kitty?

Don't Run Little Kitty

Where's My Kitty?


------------------------ N Point of View ------------------------

I guess I should get a move on. I small giggle left my mouth.

"N, Your being a creepy again" Ken laughed as he pushed me off the couch. I landed on the floor with a thud.

"YA! What was that for?"

"Come on, we all know! " Ken teased as he shot up from the couch, just to make sure that he didn't receive a punishment from N.

"Know What?" My eyes widened in curiosity.

"HAHAHA! Hyuk, N is playing innocent! We all know about your MAJOR crush on your little 'Kitty'" Ken said, emphasizing the kitty part. He made a dash for hyuk and stood behind him while laughing.

"YA!" I stood up running towards Ken. We ended up running in circles around hyuk until we finally got dizzy and fell to the floor. Exhausted we both laid there for a few minutes panting, trying to catch our breath. Hyuk had left before he was stuck in the middle of another "attack" from myself and ken.

"So. What are you going to do?" Ken asked in a serious yet calming his voice. He turned his head slightly and I could feel him staring into my eyes.

"I don't know to be honest." I sighed, sitting up in the process. I looked at the clock on the wall. ! I was supposed to be there half an hour ago. I shot up off the floor and ran out the room, forgetting to let ken know where I was going. I was running down the hallway when I bumped into Hyuk again. "Tell ken I'm gonna get Leo ok? THANKS" I shouted as I ran pass.

------------------------ Ken Point of View ------------------------

"I don't know to be honest." The words remained in my head and played over and over.

"Hyung!" Hyuk shouted from the room, making me jump up.

"Hyuk!. You scared the hell out of me" I said while holding me hand at my chest, my heart racing after the sudden scare.

"Ahh. Sorry" Hyuk laughed while handing me a drink. "Here, I bought this by accident. N scared me and I pressed the wrong button on the machine." he said while scrunching up his face and making a pout.

"GAH! Your so cute". I reached over and pulled him into a tight hug. His head resting on my chest and my arms tightly wrapped around him.

"Hyung, I can't breathe" he whined as he tried to pull away.

"OH! Sorry" I said as I released my grip. "Not my fault you're just too cute!" I teased, reaching out and grabbing his cheeks.

"Hyung~~~" hyuk whined again. I laughed as I let go of his cheeks, which he immediately started to rub while pouting. I returned to my train of thought.

I began to think of what N had said earlier "I don't know to be honest." we sat in silence for another five minutes, hyuk was playing with the arms on his jackets as I suddenly stood up, making him jump in the process.

"Well, if he doesn't know what to do, maybe we shall help him? What you think hyukie? You wanna have some fine?" Hyuk gave a nod in agreement and my mind began to run wild with different ideas for the grand plan.