Angry Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Angry Kitty!



Ken and Hyuk wondered behind Leo. With the fear of being caught by Leo and losing their lives, they attempted to hide their internal screams and excitement. Their grins would escape now and then and a small giggle was sometimes heard. The remainder of the walk was silent. N continued to drag his feet and Leo seemed to be in a panicked rush. They arrived at the café In what seemed like minutes for some….and hours for others.

Leo walked inside, ignoring the others pleas to slow down and wait for N and Hongbin, who had somehow slowed down to match N's pace. Everyone waited at the door, well almost everyone. Leo had already gone inside and they thought it would be in the best interest to give him a few minutes to "Calm" himself.

"Where is Leo?" Ravi said, finally catching up to the others.

"He went inside. We thought that we might wait out here for a bit" Hyuk explained, His grin escaping and eyes shifting towards Leo's directions.

"Ahh. Ok Thanks Hyukkie" he said as he reached out and ruffled the younger boys hair.

"Ok, So how was your first kiss?" Ken asked out of nowhere, nudging him in the arm while raising his eyebrows up and down. N had been spaced out for the whole walk. He had no recollection of the conversation the others were just having let alone that they were talking to him. That was until he heard the word kiss. His face shot up and his eyes weren't focused.

"Ki..Kiss?" He stuttered. He had spaced out once again and what the others were assuming to be a slight smile, appeared. Once again, Ken and hyuk looked at each other with a look of victory.

"Soo? You going to tell us or what" Ravi Nagged. N shacked his head and reached for the glass door. He began to walk in and the others followed, slightly giggling at the elders reaction to the questions. Hongbin and hyuk seemed to have the same idea, they quickly rushed past N, securing their "Ideal" seats. Aka, they left only 3 seats…meaning two was next to Leo. N subconsciously began to walk faster, that was until Ken had grabbed N's hand, pulling him back into a small hug.

"Oh no you don't" he whispered into his ear while pulling N into a tight hug. N was completely confused, he had a bit of an idea what he was doing. It was only confirmed as Ravi passed him, quickly. Ravi slightly turned to face N and gave him a devilish smile.

Leo who was sitting at the table impatiently, was pretending not to notice what was going on. But how could he? For god sakes, he just "Kissed" N. Even if it wasn't his choice, their lips touched. He couldn't let the soft touch of N's lips escape his mind. Leo glanced over to where Ken and N were making a scene. He cringed slightly at the site and tightened his grip on his cell phone. No he WASN’T Jealous. He DIDN’T want to be the one hugging N and he most definitely DIDN’T want to be able to whisper anything he pleased into N's ears. His brows began to furrow, and his face began to turn dark.

Hongbin must have felt the dark aura radiating of Leo as he turned to face him. Leo's face was a mixture of sadness and anger. He looked down to notice Leo's hands shaking. It was as if he was about to punch someone or start throwing stuff. Hongbin quickly took action, he softly nudged hyuk in the ribs to get the others attention.

"What was that for?" He yelped while rubbing his rubs. Hongbin quickly tried to shut hyuk up. He frantically gave Hyuk eye signals. When he FINALLY caught on, his face slowly dropped and a bead of sweat ran down his face. Hyuk quickly got up from his seat and rushed over to where Ken and N were making a scene.

"Hyun, we should hurry and sit" he said while tugging at Ken's sleeve and nodding his head in the direction of where Leo was sitting. Ken glanced over to Leo and gulped. Either what he did was going to work great, or go south real quickly. Ken let go, the piercing stares from Leo was killing.

"Ok. Ok. Let's go sit down." He said while releasing his grip from N. They finally made their way to the table. Ken and Hyuk took their seats. N followed behind them, only this time once N had sat down, there was complete silence again. Everyone could feel Leo's killing aura and you would have to be an Idio…

"YA! Leo say somethin will ya. We are all doing to know about your…" Ravi teased with a huge grin on his face. Everyone turned to face Ravi. Hongbin hands quickly blocked Ravi's mouth before quickly turning to face Leo. Everyone face palmed and mouths had dropped. Sweat was dripping down everyones face and N…N was just shocked. His face turned white and his eyes were wide.

Leo's gaze turned murderous. Everyone knew…well almost everyone knew that Leo was about to kill someone. They frantically tried to fix the situation. "Ok! I will go order now. Americanos everyone? Leo you want a Latte?" Ken asked catiously but happily, trying to make sure that his voice wouldn't break from fear.

Leo suddenly stood up, his chair screeched as it moved across the café floor. Without saying a word he began to walk towards the café door. "Huh? Hyung where are you going?!" Hyuk asked softly.

Leo turned to face them once again. His gaze still filled with anger and his aura still murderous. "No of your goddamn business". He turned away, and left the café, slamming the café door on his way out.

Everyone was shocked as to what just happened. Hyuk was on the verge of tears and ken felt guilty. As for N, he didn't even know what he felt.

"Guessing he didn't want a latte, huh?" Ravi laughed out of nowhere.

"You're such an IDIOT!!" everyone said at the same time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for not updating T-T Will admit i sort of lost motivation...BUT I'M GOING TO THEIR CONCERT SO I AM BACK AND HAVE OTHER IDEAS FOR FICS AJNSDINASIDNAISND