Dream Kitty - [Part 2]

Don't Run Little Kitty

Dream Kitty - [Part 2]

"Yep! We all learnt that…The hard way." Hyuk laughed as everyone showed scratch marks from when they had tried touching Leo's tails or Ears.

"Leo let you touch his ears though, NO FAIR!" Hyuk whined while pouting.

N laughed finding Hyuks reaction cute. After coming to terms with what was going on, he finally got up off the floor and patted hyuk on the head.

"Where did he go?" N said while smirking and his eyes slightly glistening.

"Looks like Leo is in for some 'fun' " Ken whispered to hyuk before letting out a light giggle.

Meanwhile, N had made his way to the kitchen and had finally found Leo curled up on the sofa. He approached slowly as if not to scare him. Once close enough, he got down on all fours and began to crawl slowly towards him. Apparently he read somewhere if you get down to eye level with animals, they don't get as scared…Not that he knew whether it actually worked.

N had caught Leo's eye once again and he raised his head, staring at him as he started to approach. While saying nothing as per usual. Leo stood up….on two feet….not four. He got up and approached N giving him a devilish smile while looking down. N's eyes met Leo's and felt his face flash as he realised what he was doing.

He quickly shot up off the floor and stood eye level with Leo, although he was avoiding eye contact. Unsure as to what he should do, he quickly rushed over the sofa and took a seat. He turned off the television and hoped that Leo would ignore him. He stared over at the TV waiting for Leo to leave…but he didn't.

After a while of staring, it looked like Leo had finally decided on something. N, attempting to ignore Leo failed the moment that Leo began to approach him. He started as the younger approached him. Next thing he knew, Leo was in his lap. He had crawled up to were N was sitting. Placing his head in N's lap facing towards his chest. Unsure what to do, N had raised his arms trying to get out of Leos way.

N's eyes were wide with surprise at his actions. He slowly lowered his arms, placing one hand on the arm rest and using the other to gently the boys head (Avoiding the ears with fears for his life). He looked down at Leo's face and noticed a small smile on the boys' face. Next thing he knew…The boy was purring. At first he thought Leo was snoring until he listened closer.

N was amazed at how Leo had somehow obtained a pair of kitty ears and tail, that and the fact that the boy was actually cuddling into his lap as he seeped.

"Hyung!" Ravi shouted as he entered the lounge room. Shocked by the sudden noise, N picked up the pillow beside him throwing straight at Ravi.

"Ya! Shh" He said while pointing down to Leo. His sleeping, he said as he looked down, smiling at the sight before him.

A while had passed and the sun was setting. N had finally gotten bored from sitting around watching cooking shows as Leo slept in his lap. He reached out and cupped the sleeping boys cheeks while leaning over him. Leo's eyes began to slowly open, and he stretched his arms out to try and wake himself up. Somehow Leo ended up wrapping his arms around N's neck. N's smile was from ear to ear and his eyes were soft. "Leo~~ You need to wake up now kitty" He whispered in the others ears. Leo was already awake, but he seemed to be annoyed by it. Leo shifted himself to be eye level with N. Staring into N's eyes, he leaned in closer. Closer. Closer. Until he finally reached N's nose, where he slightly the tip of his nose.

N's Cheeks were flushed and his heart felt like it would beat out of his chest.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hurry Up Would You?!" Someone yelled out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decided that I'm just going to merge the filler with the main story. Most likely in the next chapter lol. But i wasn't too sure when I started writing it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~