Catch Me Kitty!

Don't Run Little Kitty

Catch Me Kitty!


N's eyes shot open and the next thing he knows he was on the floor. Confused, he looked around the dark room. There was no sign of Leo, instead. A giggly and mischievous Hyuk was facing him.

"Ya! Why are you being so loud?" N groaned as he rubbed his side.

"Hyung~~~ You have to hurry. Leo is waiting, his going to get made!" Hyuk winged while shaking N's arm.

"Where are we going??" N mumbled as rubbing his eyes as tried to stand.

"Everyone is waiting down stairs. We are going to a café for breakfast!" Hyuk exclaimed, sparkles in his eyes and a small amount of drool escaping the corner of his mouth.

"Ahh Ok, Well I'll Ju…WAIT! WHAT? LEO CAN'T GO OUT LOOKING LIKE THAT?!" N Shouted, Scrambling to his room to get changed. A few loud bangs and crashes later, N was ready. Without saying a word, his quickly slipped on his shoes and rushed down stairs. Hyuk following behind him completely confused.

"Hyung slow down, why can't Leo go out?" he asked wide eyed. N ignored Hyuks question and continued to rush down the stairs. Once he finally reached the bottom floor, he bolted out the door. He could see the other members. Everyone was wearing their puffy coats as it was in the middle of winter. N finally spotted Leo.

Leo had his back to N and was kicking the snow on the ground.

"YA! LEO!" N shouted from the entrance of the building, before running towards Leo. Everyone jumped as N had surprised them. Leo turned around to face a fast approaching N.

Once N was almost in arms reach of Leo, He stopped running…Well that was what he had planned to do. The area where Leo was standing was icy. A sudden stop plus N's running, didn't end well.

N's sudden brake caused him to slip, sliding straight into Leo. Instinctively, Leo held out his hands in order to catch N and he did…However, The sudden impact of N sent them falling to the ground once again. Gasps escaped everyone's mouth.

Yet again, N found himself laying on top of Leo. He slowly began to open his eyes…But this time. It was different. He met a wide eyed Leo. Their lips were connected and Leo's ears were burning red. His mind was blank. N's sweet plump lips make connection with Leo's. He couldn't do anything.

The reset of the members stared with wide eyes. Except Ken and Hyuk of course who had devilish grins. Ravi's jaw dropped and Hongbin was "Covering" his eyes (Of course he was peaking).

After a few seconds that seemed like hours, N quickly pushed himself off of Leo and scurried backwards, covering his lips with his hands. He didn't dare look at Leo.

Leo was still sitting on the floor, wide eyed blankly staring.

"L..Leo? You ok?" Hongbin stuttered, breaking the silence. Everyone's attention turned to Leo. Leo quickly looked around, noticing everyone's' stares. He shot up off the floor, wiped the snow of his and then began to walk.

Everyone followed behind quietly, carefully stealing glances at Leo and N who was shuffling his feet behind them while looking on the ground.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for not updating in a while!

I am in my final week of schooling until graduation ~~ 

I am going to try and get another Chapter ASAP. This story will be concluding in another 9 - 11 Chapters (So far that's what i have planned)

Thank you for your support!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~