Clean Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Clean Kitty



“So little kitty, I’m hungry. What do you want to eat?” N asked as he started to walk towards the kitchen.

Food was the last thing on my mind. First of all, I’m still pissed that Ken and the others left. As per usual ken just wanted to find some way to annoy me. But what the hell was with hyuk? Seems like the maknae is growing up and what’s with this “Kitty”. Seriously. His just getting on my nerves…

“I’m not hungry” I mumbled as I walked away.

“Huh but, Kitty~~~ You have to eat!” N whined as he ran over and grabbed my hand. I pulled away fast, shaking his grip from my hand. His face went blank and his smile disappeared.

“kitty?” N said softly.

Ahh . I didn’t mean….UGH. I turned away as I felt my face go red and scurried away to the bathroom. Dammit! What an idiot I thought to myself.

I the shower, I was going to have one, but I guess it’s better to cool off than be pissed off again…

“I’m coming in, Kitty” N said while knocking on the door.

“ye…WAIT WHAT?” I said frantically. I heard the door click. I clearly remember locking it. The door knob turned and the door opened. My face went bright red. I reached for my towel from the rack, only to miss and slip.

“Wah! Careful their kitty. That was dangerous”. N had rushed in, catching me in his arms.

“Lucky I came at just the right moment, hey kitty?” N smirked, still holding me by the waist. I stood blank just staring at his face for a few seconds until I realised i was completely uncovered. My face began to blush a bright red. I looked around frantically trying to find a towel. Found one! I stretched my hand to reach for a towel. I stretched over….

“WUH, WAIT! You’re too hea….” N was cut off as he slipped. We fell to the floor.

…Why did I even try. N was laying on top of me. He looked up and let out another playful smirk.

“Oh? If you wanted to lay down, you could’ve just asked kitty” he said while grinning ear to ear. My eyebrows furrowed and I pushed him off.

“Piss off would you?” I said raising my voice… Well when I say raising my voice, it’s more like the volume everyone usually speaks at. But to me, that was being loud. My ears were bright red with embarrassment. I snatched away a towel and bolted out of the bathroom. . Seriously? Again? How many times am I going to take it out on N? It’s not like I hated him, in fact, I quite like him…even if he can get annoying sometimes. It’s just that I get embarrassed and I say I don’t mean. I let at a deep sigh as I FINALLY got into some clean clothes. So far, I was at two strikes. One more and it’s batter out.

I didn’t want to see N now. My ears were still burning red from the previous “Incident” and I most definitely didn’t want to yell at him again…I was already feeling sorry for the last two times. Just when the hell are the others going to come back?