Soft Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Soft Kitty


After a few seconds….That's when it happened.

Leo began to wake. His began to roll, spreading his arms out in order to stretch, opening his eyes ever so slowly. In the process of stretching, Leo had moved one of his arms a little too far, causing the arm that was supporting N to collapse.

Leo was shocked by the current weight on top of him, leaving him out of breath as he quickly opened his eyes unknow as to what was going on. He found N laying on top of him.

A cold sweat dripped down Ns neck as he felt his cheeks starting to burn and his ears feeling hot like fire. "H..Hi. Leo" he said while stuttering. He looked up to Leo. Their eyes locking and his embarrassment kicking in once again.

Leo still trying to figure out what the hell was going on just stared. He had just woken up, to find N laying on top of him…He didn't say anything but tried to get up.

This is my only chance, Leo won't let this happen, N thought. "So.. Sorry. Can you note move" he said sheepishly. N couldn't bear to look into Leo's face any longer and slowly rested his face

The words still resonating in Leos ears. N began to lower his head and cuddled into Leo's chest. What is he doing? Is he ok? Did something happen. What's wrong? A million questions began to race through his mind. With the worry that something happened, Leo gently placed his arms that had been in the air, on N's back in order to comfort him.

Upon Leo's touch, N squeezed his eyes closed tightly. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? He screamed in his mind. His heart began to race and he was sure that Leo could feel it. He tried to calm down. Breathing in deeply and slowly as he laid on top of Leo…

5 Minutes later and N's method of calming down had worked a little too well. He had fallen asleep in the position. Leo's hands still wrapped around the leader as he laid there snuggled into Leo's chest.

Leo looked down to find the adorable leader fast asleep. He let out a short sigh, while he tried to figure out what to do. There was no way in hell that he would be able to escape without waking him. In the end he gave up and closed his eyes.

A short while later the lady from the shop walked in. "Hey N, Leo. I've got to…" she said, cutting herself upon entering the room. She quickly walked over to where one of their phones laid. She wasn't sure whether it was Leo's or N's, but either way, it was a site that should be remember.

She opened up the camera, taking a few photos and then put it back in the position she found it. She looked back at the scene, before walking out and gently closing the door.

While walking back out to the front of the shop, she whispered to herself, "I thought so".