Dream Kitty - [Part 1]

Don't Run Little Kitty

Dream Kitty - [Part 1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry ;w; The next few chapters will be a filler chapters. I am working on some major assessment and my brain is 80% fried and I don't want to ruin the story qwq. 

The filler story will last between 1 - 3 parts ~ Sorry ;w;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


N was still asleep until he was rudely awoken by another voice.

"Hyung, you need to wake up" he said while quickly pulling the curtains open. The sunlight shined brightly and was a rather rude awakening to N and his eyes that had only just opened.

"YA! You could've let me got up first" N whined as he stood up to begin stretching. He raised his arms in the air, lifting his shirt just enough for his belly to peak out from under his clothes. N began to walk towards the kitchen and went straight to the fridge, he grabbed out a carton of milk and a glass from the cuboard. He suddenly paused.

"Wait, how did we get home?" N asked while turning around to face Ravi and Hyuk who were playing games in the lounge room.

"Some lady brought you home? YES! I WIN!" Ravi shouted excitedly.

"YA! Not so loud and finish what you are saying." N grumbled as he poured his milk.

"You fell asleep at the shop so the lady brought you home. Apparently she woke you up just enough to get the address" Hongbin explained as he walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Ah. Thanks, What about Leo? Where is he?" "OWWWW!" Kens shout could be heard from the other room. Everyone stared and slowly got up, making their way to the bedroom.

"Are you o….." N paused trying to understand the site before him. Ken was sitting on the ground pouting and holding his hand. But that wasn't what N was looking at. In the corner of the room was Leo….But it wasn't your usual Leo…He had…A silky black pair of cat ears and a long silky tail.

"Umm. How did you get Leo to cosplay?" N asked, surprised at the scene.

"We didn't Hyung" Hyuk said as he wrapped his arms around Ns waist.

"Leo! I just wanted to touch your ears" Ken whined as he crawled closer to Leo. Leo then hissed, swiping towards Ken and then standing up and running towards N.

His coming Closer...Closer. Ns Heart began to race and his face started to flush. Closer…Clos….WAIT HIS COMING CLOSER. N's mind raced. Before he could react Leo had pounced at N. Making them both fall to the floor. Leos hands were tightly wrapped around N's waist, and was snuggling further into N's chest.

"Hyung….You ok?" Hongbin said. His face and mind both blank as to what just happened and still coming to terms with what just actually happened.

"Ye. Yeah" N Stuttered as he looked down to see Leo who was still quite attached to N. Although still surprised that Leo was on top of him, hugging his waist all while snuggling in his chest. He couldn’t resist the urge to reach out and rub Leos adorable ears, even if they were fake.

Before N could touch them, Leo looked up, as if noticing what N was about to do. N continued to move closer and finally made contact with them. It was long until Leo sprung up, glaring at N and walking off, leaving N laying by himself on the floor.

"The...They…They're Real." N stuttered again, his eyes wide and his face blank.