Sorry Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Sorry Kitty



GAH! WHAT DO I DO?! I screwed up. I didn’t mean to yell at him. But what else was I supposed to do in that situation? Oh hey, can you move? I’m …. YEAH NO! I let out a huge sigh.

Ten minutes had passed and I could hear the television on. Something N rarely did when there were other people around to “annoy”. Did I hurt his feelings? Another huge sign came out as I finally got up off the bed and began walking towards the loungeroom. Surprisingly N wasn’t there. The television was on but I couldn’t find him. I made myself to the kitchen. Might as well make something to eat. I was rather tired after this mornings “Incident”.

I dug through the cupboards trying to find something to eat. As per usual my favourite brand of cereal was gone. I would bet anything that Ravi had eaten it. Fine, I’ll just make toast. I put the toast in the toaster and began thinking about N again. I didn’t really hurt him right. I spaced out.

“Your toast will burn” N whispered in my ear. He had snuck up while I was spaced up. I jumped and my heart raced as his breath brushed my ear.

“What th…” I cut myself off remembering what I had done earlier.

“Aww, what’s wrong kitty?” N said as he reached in to what seemed to be a hug at first. I closed my eyes ready for another of Ns usual cuddle. I was mistaken, instead of being greeted with a tight hug, I was greeted with his hands cupping my cheeks. I opened my eyes confused and shocked.

“You know kitty, you really are quite cute when you’re sulky.” N teased as he squished my cheeks.

“I’m not sulky” I mumbled while N continued to squish my cheeks. If I didn’t let him do this I knew I would do something I’d regret later.

“Yes, you are kitty. You even burnt the toast.” N laughed finally releasing my cheeks and popping the toaster. Huh? I turned to look to see what seemed to be “toast” half black. Ahh…I really did burn it.

“I was thinking”. Of course, N didn’t buy it. After all he did know somethings about Leo. Like when he got sulky he would always burn whatever he cooked or when he was in a good mood he would whistle while in the kitchen.

“Come on kitty! I know what will cheer you up!” N said while grabbing my wrist. My face burned red again. He began to drag me towards our room. When inside, he shut the curtain in which we had opened to air out the room and closed the door. I sat on the bed confused and embarrassed as to thinking about what was coming next. Depending on how N was feeling…Anything could happen.

I sat waiting for what seemed like forever, even if it was only a few seconds. Then he suddenly turned facing me.

“Ya! Kitty. Why are you still wearing those clothes?!” He walked over and squatted in front of me. Oh . What is he doing? His hands reached out and reached for the top button of my shirt. My heart began to race as he began to my shirt. His fingers softly touching my chest down to me belly as he ed each button. When he finally finished the last button. He placed his hands on my thighs and looked up at me with what seemed to be a sweat smile.

“Now come on kitty… You don’t need me to help take off your pants, too do you?” He said while giving a soft yet evil looking smile.

Oh god…. what…what is he planning….