I Love You Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

I Love You Kitty

"You're Mine"

Leo moved in, securing N's lips. Kens & Hyuks eyes widened. So did N's for a slight second, but he wasn't going to just "Waste" a kiss that Leo had initiated.

He wrapped his arms around Leos neck and pulled him closer. He wasn't going to forget the soft touch of Leo's lips and he most definitely did not want the moment to end.

The passionate kiss between N and Leo made hyuk blush. He covered his eyes and turned his back. Ken, being Ken. Stood there with a big greasy smurk on his face.

"Yoooo! What are you al…." Ravi got cut off as he entered the room. In a split of a second, Ken grabbed Hyuks hand and Ravi by the collar and dragged them out of the room.

"Ok change of plans. We are getting pizza" Ken stated.

Once Leo and N were Finally finished with….well…you know what. N backed away a little.

"Ya! What was that all about?! Did you really just show off to Ken?" he laughed while staring at Leo. Leo looked down, still with his loving yet dominant eyes. He said nothing and just continued to stare at N.

"Hello? Earth to Leo, or should I start calling you kitty again?" N teased smirking at Leo, trying to get him to show some kind of reaction… and he did.

It Worked like a charm.

Leo who was still holding on to N's waist and staring into his eyes realised what he had done. His face quickly flushed red and you could almost see steam coming off of him from embarrassment.

It didn't take long for Leo to look away from Ns' face. His eyes began to well up and small tears were starting to form. The sudden change from Leo gave N a shock.

N had no idea what was going on. In the last five minutes Leo had turned from angry to soft to dominant back to shy. Thinking he did something wrong, it didn't take long for N to react.

"Ya?! What's wrong? Did I do something again?! You don't like being called kitty? Should I stop? I won't call you that again!! Sorry!"

The pout on Leos' face began to become more noticable and the tears in his eyes were just about to fall. N wasted no time and quickly cupped Leos' cheeks and made him look him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry..I don't know what's wrong. But I'm sorry, please don't cry again." He whispered. 

He stretched his hands out and softly whipped the tears away from Leo's eyes.

"You Guys done or what? " Ken yelled from the entrance. Shocked by the sudden loud noise, both Leo and N jumped and N quickly removed his hand away from Leo's cheeks in embarrassment. 

"Can we finally order some dinner? Ravi and Hongbin are fading away apparently" Ken laughed.

"Oh, Yeah sure! I'm coming" N shouted. He turned again to face Leo and gave him a motherly smile before he walked towards the door.

He was half way there before he suddenly felt a small tug on his shirt from his back. He didn't turn around, but he knew exactly who it was.

"Leo?" N turned around slowly to face Leo. "What is it?" N said, looking down at Leo who still seemed upset.

 "You…You can keep calling me kitty" Leo mumbled. Although Leo was embarrassed to admit it. He didn't mind being called Kitty by N. After all. That meant he belonged to N and only N.

N's was pleased by the response from Leo. His cheeks began to rise and a small giggle escaped slightly. He looked to meet Leo's eyes and the sudden eye contact made Leo even more embarrassed. Before N could say anything Leo attempted to escape the situation.

 "What? Hurry Up! I'm hungry" Leo said as he quickly rushed too leave the room. N thought it would be the perfect time to a little.

N reached out and quickly grabbed hold of Leo's wrist. 
"Kitty, I love You" N whispered.

Although he couldn't see Leo's face, he could tell that it had turned bright red, as his ears were burning. Leo suddenly shook his hand and pulled it out of N's grip. N was hurt by the small gesture and pouted softly. Leo still didn't look back.

Seconds later, Leo softly slid his backwards and held his hand spread out, making a gesture for N to take hold. N's face brightened right up and quickly grabbed his hand, tightning the grip between the two.

Leo began to Lead them out of the room and down the hall way. Before they reached the lounge room where everyone else was. Leo suddenly stopped.

He stood there for a few seconds. Until a soft mumble finally left his lips.

"I…..love you too"