Gift Kitty

Don't Run Little Kitty

Gift Kitty


I looked down to meet a playful smile and a huge grin.

“Come on kitty we don’t have all day” he said while taking a few steps and sitting on the bed opposite of mine. . Do I really have to take off my pants? In front of him?! Yeah sure…we get changed all the time back stage and during practices…bet never like this. I stood up and unbuckled my belt…well tried. My hands were fumbling and shaking and I found myself having a battle with the buckle.

“Looks like you really do need my help, huh kitty?”. He got off the bed and walked over, squatting down in front of me while I stood there in awkwardness and embarrassment. He reached out touching the belt buckle, slowly undoing it. “Just how tight do you were your pants kitty” N said as he finally unbuckled the belt, leaning in closer as he reached behind me to slide the belt through the loops at the back.

“Ah Wait! I forgot the most important part! One sec” he said as he left the room. JUST WHAT IS HE GOING TO GET?! I’m half with no shirt on and my pants slowly falling to the floor.

“Found it Kitty!” N said shouting from the other room. He came running back into the room holding a large box. He placed it down on the bed and looked at me with expectant eyes.

“Whats this?”

“This, Kitty! Is the outfit you’re going to wear for the day” he said as he started to open the box revealing the different pieces of clothing. A long silver coat, bright red scarf and a pair of black jeans were inside.

“Where are we going?” I questioned. It’s unusual to wear these clothes unless we are going to the airport or another station. N looked at me with yet another one of his signature smiles…The one smile where you knew he was up to something.

“It’s a secret!” he said as he reached and pulled out the long coat and black pants.

“Come on! Hurry and put them on kitty! Your face is bright red you must be cold!” he said as he reached out to cup my cheeks, rubbing them a bit. I was indeed cold…but that was NOT the reason I was bright red. I gave a small nod as I began to put on the clothes. The fitted perfectly and were super warm.

“Ya. If you were it like that you will get cold”. I looked down to see the buttons on my coat miss-matched. Yet again N just had to be a tease. He leaned in to fix the buttons while softly giggling to himself.

“Ok! Now we are set. Let’s go” He said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the entrance way. I slipped on my shoes while waiting for N.

“YA! Why do they never cooperate! The shoelaces on these are so annoying!” he whined as he tried to tie the laces for the third time. Here we go I thought. It was my time to get revenge and make his face red I thought. Still thinking about how N had to know what he was doing earlier.

I lent down on one knee and tapped it lightly to indicate to n what I was doing. “You could just ask” I whispered under my breath as I grabbed his foot and placed it on my thigh as I began to tie the laces.

“Other one” I mumbled and N switched. By this time, I was rather curious as to if his face was red. I finished tying both laces and looked up…I made a mistake. Instead of receiving a bright red face, I was greeted with N softly smiling with his face cupped in his hands looking down at me. It backfired…bigtime. For what seemed to be the hundredth time today, my face burnt a bright red and I began to feel my ears burn. I quickly stood up and turned away.

“Thank you, kitty,” N whispered in my ear. I turned around quickly to see N standing right in front of me with a soft mother like smile.

“For your Reward…You can have this….”