Irene x Taehyung (sweet daylight)

Just One day

Taehyung rubs his eyes. The sun is definitely rejecting him to close his eyes again. For godsake he only closing eyes for two hours. Thanks to The tiring tour of concert he was in.

He looks around and the bedroom still left untouched. Taehyung walks out the room and almost tripped on his way to the kitchen.

But a touch making him jolt in shock.
"Ups!" The soft squeal behind him. He looks behind and a girl with tied hair circles her arms around his waist.

Taehyung eyes turn into smal crescent.
"You woke up early?" He asks, more like stating.
"I made simple breafast for you, come.." 
He let the girl dragging him to the dinning room. His eyes widened at the food in front of him.
"Do we have a feast?" Taehyung scratches his hair. 
"No, but you have to eat all of this.. I will attend my class on next ten minutes.."

At her words, taehyung frown. He pull the girl and make her sits on the table with him trapping her between his arms.
"Do you have to go? I'm still missing you so bad.." his hoarse deep voice whispering into her ear.

"-I'm sorry taehyung ah.."
"Irene noona..." taehyung plead.
"No no.. i should go. You know i cant get another absence for my present." She tries to breaking free but the younger only trapping her tighter and closer.

"Joohyun ah--" his voice a tone deeper. The definitely low vocal in group. Irene rolled her eyes and giving up.

She pull his colar shirt and welcoming his soft lips. Taehyung lips curving.
"Thats. Ma. Girl." He says between the kisses.

"Just wait until my comeback. I will making sure your manager scold you off!" Irene talks back but never fight when he pull her to the room.