Irene x Taehyung x Kim Hansol (7 years after disbanded)

Just One day

Irene feels all the atmosphere around her hotter. Her body gone weak and and her breath heavier. 
"Mommy.." A subtle cry made her opened her eyes a little. she smiled at the little boy.

 

 

"Mom is fine.." She told him with hoarse.

Not to long a man walked in his sweatpants jersey and sat next to matress.

"dear you okay?" Taehyung put his hand on her forehead. He frowned.

"You are not.." He said after checking her temperatur. He took a phone from his pocket. "-Manajer Joo, I cant shoot today. Joohyun is sick and I cant let her and Hansol alone. Yes. Thank you.."

Joohyun heard it softly. "Babe just go its okay.. I will call mom to come here" joohyun says.

Taehyung shook his head firmly. 
"Nope. I cant concentrated if you are sick like this..Hansol ah, put you jacket on, help daddy to bring your mom to hospital.." He commands. the five years old boy nods and run to his room to grab his own jacket. He doesnt forget to bring his blanket.

Taehyung helps joohyun to stands up.


"Appa! I bring my blanket so mom isnt feel cold" he said.

Joohyun weakly smiles at him. 
"Gomawo hansol ah.."
Taehyung smiled proudly at hansol.

"Taehyung ah!" A call heard.
"its jimin.." Taehyung says. "I call him to picks hansol with him.." He explaines.

Hansol who heard his name being called frown.
"No! I want to be with mom!" He stomps his foot.

Taehyung face turn firm and he shook his head
"Kim hansol.. Whats daddy told you about obeying daddy's words.." he firmly says.

"But I want to be with mom.." He is ready to burst in tears when joohyun smiled softly at him.
"Hansol ah.. mom is fine, I promised Hansol thay mom will be back after a day." she sofly says.

Jimin hesitatnly enters the room.
"Hansol ah, Jimin uncle will take you to his house and play with minji. Dont you say that you miss Minji?" Taehyung asks, pleasing.

Hansol made a face to his father.
"I hate appa" he said and run to Jimin. 

Taehyung sighs and nods to Jimin. "please take care of Hansol. I'll get him tomorrow.." Taehyung says.

Jimin smiled at his bestfriend. "Dont mind it, just focus on your wife. i'll take a good care of hansol.."

Taehyung smiled gratefully.

"Hansol ah, be good oppa for Minji, okay.." Taehyung said. Hansol made a face.

Taehyung sighs. They knew that Hansol looks up to him a lot. Hansol always looking for his father everytime and everyday at the point it irritated joohyun a lot. Hansol loves his father so much because Taehyung approaches him like Hansol is his partner, his Friend and his Son at the same time. Thats why Hansol loves him a lot. Taehyung knows when to please him and firm to him.

But there is always a day that Joohyun is more important than Taehyung for little Hansol. Its just like this time.


"Momma.. Bye.." Hansol runs to his mom legs and hugs her. Joohyun's heart fills with warmth. She cant just easily hugs him back just in case her sick spreads to Hansol. She just pats his hair.

"Be good to Jimin uncle and Sooyoung Aunty, right..?" Joohyun says. Hansol nods with his deer eyes.

Taehyung smiled down. He squats down and gazes Hansol eyes that avoid him.
"My Son.. My best son in the world. Appa is sorry for not taken you to hospital with us. But its not a place for a kid like you. Just hold on for a night, appa will pick you tomorrow and appa will buy you an ice cream. Deal?" Taehyung softened.

Hansol puckered his lips and nodded. Taehyung ruffles his hair and smiled.


"Thats my boy.. Go with jimini uncle.." taehyung pats Hansol's shoulder and stand up. "Jimin ah.. Go.. call me if you need anything..sorry for troubling you" He said.

Jimin tap taehyung's shoulder with his fist. "yah thats nothing. Hansol is good boy. I'll take him with minji to kidz cafe later.." jimin says to taehyung. "Joohyun ssi, be well please" he continues.

Joohyun nods and smiles weakly watching her husband's former team member a.ka his brother Holding her baby away. Taehyung loops his arms around joohyun's waist.

"Lets bring you to hospital.." Taehyung says and helps his lovely wife to the car.

Just when Hansol is nowhere to seen, Joohyun face turn bitter and cries. "I feel like broken" she mutters as her hubby keeps holding on her tight.

Taehyung pecks her shoulder. "you will be okay.. Its okay, I'll never let anything happens to you.. Just hold on right" he calms her down after he puts her on the back seat.

And drive crazily fast to the hospital.