Joy X Jimin X Park Minji (7 years after disbanded)

Just One day

Jimin eyes couldnt stop forming a crescent moon everytime he watches his 4th years old daughter running around the flowery garden.

4th years old Park Minji is stopping in front of a fountain and reaches for the water. Jimin hurriedly grabs his daughter before she could put her leg into it.

Jimin chuckled. "You cant minji ah.. Its not a pool.." He chuckled as he lifts her in the air. 

She scowld protesting all her might. But jimin only laughs at her.
"Okay okay.. Lets swimming, but wait for your mom finished her shoot, okay?" Jimin pecks her chubby cheeks and carried her to the car.

"Ppa- Mma.. Chun.." She blabbers. Jimin softened at her angelic voice. He puts her daughter on his car seat and pecks her cheek once again.

"Lets go to mama and samchon, minji ah.." Jimin said as he ruffles his daughter's hair.

He drives his car to the CBC Entertainment and carries his daughter. Some fans recognizing him and some other still sensing.
"Omo! Park jimin-ahjussi right?" A teenage asked him and jimin smiled politely.
"-who?" a girl beside her whispers.

But loud enough for jimin caught. he smiled. "Lets go minji ah!" He softly whispers to his baby.

"-yah.. He is former BTS member! Actress Joy's hubby" the girl voice subtly heard in jimin's ear. He just chuckles.

Minji looks at her father confusedly.
"Ppa? laugh?" She cutely asks.
Jimin sighs and smiled. "Minji ah~ The day turned too fast" he looks at his baby dearly.

"- but I never regret it. Because I have you and your mom with me. I never once regret it. Even if I should let go off of my fame.." He says. Minji is too young to understand.

But another one fully understand.
"Dear!" a woman in late 30 walked out from the lift with two women behind her 
"-unnie thanks. I told manajer oppa I will go home with Jimin and Minji" she said.

The woman is very beautiful  and elegantly maturer. Jimin lovingly smilef at her.
"Are you tired?" He asks. Joy smiled and snatched The baby from jimin's arm
" a little. The script reading ended longer than I thought it would be" joy said as she cuddling her baby. "Aww my baby is sleepy" she says to minji.

"-but this is your first drama after you labored." Jimin says leading his two sweeties to the parking lot.
"Yeah-" she nonchalantly says. Jimin cant read her face now because she is with Minji and all her focus only for her daughter.

"-sooyoung ah, did you meet sungjae today?" Jimin asked and joy abruptly stopped in her track. Her eyes lost for a moment before she smiled.

"Its okay, I am a father now. I dont easily swayed" he chuckled, patting joy's hair. He grabbed her waist close when they got out of the building. teenagers are screaming in fluffy scene in front of them.

"Minji-yang so cuteee!" some of them screamed. Jimin politely smiled thanking and joy waving her daughter hand toward the crowd that made them even merrier.

"You guys so sweet!!" one of them cheered. Jimin proudly nodded and opened the door for his wife before he waved and entered his seat. And they drove by.

Minji is asleep in her mother's arm. And the car filled with a comfortable silent and soft music from the latest Idol.
"-a while ago a tenager asked who am I" Jimin said breaking the silent.

Joy smiled. "-its been so long since you quit entertainment world" Joy said.
"-dont you miss them?" she asked.

Jimin focused his eyes on the road while one of his hand caressing Minji's cheek.
"I miss my friends.." He said.

Joy sadly smiled. "I do comeback to entertainment world because I miss it so much.. I understand you, darl"

Jimin only respond her with a smile.
"-But you cant leave your new business world, easily too." Joy sadly stated.

"Its okay. 7 years ago I decided to leave Entertain world and jumped into business world. And beside my member already focus in their own world too.." Jimin coolly said.

Joy softly gazed him.

Just like he told her, He left his shining world 7 years ago for her. He promised her to be a great husband and father for them. And that was when Joy agreed to marrying him. He let Joy still working on her career because he wanted to focusing in his business. They should postponed to have a child because of Joy's Career ambition. Because it will be harder to be a main character when she has a baby. And just as she finished all the offers of dramas and movies, they had Minji with them and live happily. She promised to focused on Minji until she has a new offer for drama.

And Jimin knew her passion. She is still has entertainer blood on her and he just cant see her buried it alive. So he supported her all his might even if that mean he should do babysit and working at the same time.

He is such understanding gentleman both for his wife and daughter 

And Joy very grateful with that.

"I'm lucky to have you" she said. Jimin smiled proudly.
"Me too.."

 


I will randomly post the chapter  ^^

Here you go, Park Minji's pict