Joy x Jimin (Hot Blood love)

Just One day

jimin silently watching his girl smiling toward the boys. His lip twitces in annoyed. He practically dressed in all black diguising himself only for attracting attention.
he doesnt even care when people start wishpering and looking at him strangely.

"-Park jimin?" His girl suddenly appear in front of him.  "What are you doing here??" She obviously surprised and alert.

She looks around and thankfully people are busy with their own business.

"-- are you out of your mind~ this is my dorm! What if fans know it!" She protested. 

Jimin only shrugges and pull her into bear hug. She widened her eyes.
'Yahyaah park jimiin!' She softly scolds him. Afraid if someone watching them. 

"Dont smile in front of boys.. you are mine, sooyoung ah!" He sulkly says. 
Here we go the infamous park jimin with his obsessive. Sooyoung made a facw and pried him.

She examines his tired eyes behind his black sunglasses. She frowns and drags him to the secret door the only her and their member knew. She makes sure no one following them.

Meanwhile jimin is practically smiling ear to ear watching his girlfriend being so cute.

Sooyoung caught the glint of love from the way he look at her, she pinches his mochi cheeks.
"When did you come from USA?" She pulls his cheek.
"Abour two hours ago" he replies with pinching her cheeks too.
"You look tired" she finally let go of him. Jimin smiled.
"Thats why I'm coming here.." he says in knowing look. Sooyoung takes a step back and lean on the wall, pulling him with her.

"Charging!" She scoops his side face with both her palm and push his cheek until his face turn tomato. She peck his pouting lips twice.

Jimin eyes turn crescent. Before pries her hand and his eyes change into deep and  dark.
"Dont kidding me-- " he press the space, scooping her waist in one arm and the other is holding her head so she will not get hurt by the wall. "-- i'm not being such a loser for a baby peck. I need my charge" he said and start took her breath away in intimate kiss.

Sooyoung cant stop him. Not the fact that she miss him badly too. She is not giving up in this love play. She put her arms around his neck to make him kiss her tighter.

"Anyway where is my present.." sooyoung manage to says between the kiss. Jimin eyes widened and he should pull himself from her. 

Sooyoung definitely knows the look on his face. She makes a face and pull him back.

"Seriously park jimin!" She pull him back to the kiss.