Joy x Jimin (Tsundere Park)

Just One day

Sooyoung excitedly pulled her boyfriend to enter the clothing store with her. Jimin frowns. He likes clothes, heck, he loves it.

But he frowns even deeper after his girl choosing him a matching tee.
"Babe.. no.. dont.." he grumps.

Sooyoung shots him a laser look.
"Ita cute though" she argued. Jimin shook his head.
"You and I have our different taste babe. No for couple tee " jimin denied.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes.
--
Sooyoung and jimin go for another shop. "How about this?" Sooyoung asks, show him the woody smell.

Jimin shook his head. "I prefer this" he shows her pine smell.

"This is better" sooyoung comments.

Once again jimin frown. "Babe.. its my parfume. Not yours"
Sooyoung pouts.
--

--
They finally stops at the restaurant. Jimin orders two spagetti for them.
"Honey, seriously its not bad though.." sooyoung said and taking out the matching couple tee jimin bought for her.

Jimin sighs. "Babe, i dont really fan of public attention" he said.
"But you already are." Sooyoung pointed
"But we are not.." jimin said.

Sooyoung frowns. That is right, they are not dating openly in public. But still, sooyoung want to treat him as a normal boyfriend.

"Sorry sooyoung ah its for your safety" jimin said. Sooyoung sighs knowing that his words are true.

"Arraseo.." she sullen. She stands up and goes straight to the toilet.
Jimin feels bad for making her down. He understand that she only want to make him enjoy their relationship.

He hesitantly takes the matching tee and wear it in front of his own tee.

Sooyoung smile grow on her face. "Mwoya.. you said you wont wear it ~" she obviously happy. Jimin blushes and waves his hand.
"Nah i didnt say i wont wear it. I just say I'm not fan of public attention of us" he slyly said.

"This or that are the same.. anyway.."she mumbled but smiling brightly. The meal came and they enjoy the cheerful dinner together.

Sooyoung secretly smiled at jimin and then to the bag of "woody" parfume he finally let her to choose.
She felt proud. Jimin is always her number one listener eventhough he will give her a denying at first.