Irene x Taehyung (only look at you)

Just One day

"Cant you stop doing this?" The girl spins taehyung from the way he is taking. His eyes b in tears.

"You just dont know anything" he speaks in low. The girl's balled and punch him in shoulder, agony.

"You know, i know for god damn well kim taehyung!" She speaks in soft low tone with sadness.

Taehyung only stands there not moving a bit.
"i'm still not over with this..joohyun ah" he defends.
joohyun tears start gather inside her eyes. She looks at him, broken.

"When will you stop fantasing about jiho And going to me?" She softlt asks.

"She left you, kim taehyung. And I was the one that keeping you into pieces, i hope you dont forget about that" she continues. But the later just too stubborn to feel the sympathy.

"-But she is still looking for me, so I have to--" taehyung is about to argue more but her desperate, tight, lonely hug stopping him.
"No. Its over tae, she is just a mere wind that giving you a pain fragrance.. no more.. please..." the held tears finally streams down.

Taehyung slowly melt on her words. He looks back and another girl, jiho's back, slowly going away and gone in one point. That when his hand slowly link around joohyun's neck.

"I'm sorry.." he pulls her tighter. With only his one word.. joohyun's heart come back into its form.

"I love you kim taehyung.. please dont leave me again.." she whispers.

the realism hit taehyung hard. He hurt her too much. He couldnt help but to letting his ambition go.

"I'm always aware of that.. joohyun ah.." he smiled.