Irene x Taehyung (I dont know what should I named this chap T.T)

Just One day

Irene dissconnect the phone with pale face.
"Unnie? Whats wrong?" Wendy who seated next to her asks. 

Irene bit her lips, an habitual when she feels anxious.
"I think i need to call off our promise, seungwan ah.. i need to go" she simply said before leave wendy's car and grabs her own car key.

"O? Unnie? Dont you have plan with wendy unnie ?" Yeri caught her leader running along the room.

Irene doesnt even have time to answer the maknae. "I wont be home today" irene hurriedly inform yeri and grab  black long coat on the sofa.

"O! Thats mine!" Seulgi who sits on the sofa watching tv demands.

But the later is just running not even minding everyone.

"Mwoya? What is wrong? Joohyun unnie practically running along the corridor" joy bluntly saying, entering her dorm.
"No idea.." wendy following behind joy, entering dorm.

--
It was long drive. four hours with max speed. And irene finally found herself standing in front of a dim house. The weather is cold and her heart feels sunk.

Flower scents become stronger each steps she made. People with dim face are coming in and out from a glass door.

"-irene ssi.." its jin, the oldest member of his boyfriend group, greeting her. His eyes puffy. And his nose is red.

From the way she stands, she can get a few view inside. There is a big picture hanging between the stacking flowers. And the scent is strong.

"- go.. " jin bitterly smiled, and she is afraid. "-Its okay. He need you.." jin supports her.

She takes a courage. Picks one white lilac and enters the room. In a second all her attention shifts toward the boy that sits in the corner, looks so fragile, broken, shattered.

Irene stops in front of a picture that smiling to her. She puts the flower and softly, carefully stacking it next to other white lilacs.

She prays. 'its nice to see you, Halmeoni..(grandma). I'm sorry its too late to greet you. I heard many stories about you from taehyung. He said you are the most important person he has. He told me that you are the number one person he treasure the most. Halmeoni, please rest in peace and let me take a good care of your precious taehyung. I really want to greet you properly though, but i believe halmeoni will be watching us above. Halmeoni dont worry about taehyung, i will promise you to take care of him better. Please, rest peacefully, halmeoni' irene sincerely prays. 

Her tears fall, as if she feels taehyung's heart. 
"My deep condolence for the lost.. " irene says to a wrecks man. The woman next to him hugs irene tight.

"You've come sweety...Taehyungie always said he want to introduce you to his grandma.. b-but.." taehyung's mom cries.
"Honey.. " her husband tries to comfort her. As if got his sign, taehyung's mom pulls apart and pats irene's cheek, wipes the tears that streaming down on irene's cheek.

"I'm sorry.. you must be regreting it too, right.. taehyung always telling me that you want to meet grandma too, but the time always complicated." Taehyung's mom continued. 

Irene just cant deny it. She regrets it a lot. she just bitterly smiled.
"joohyun ah.. please convince taehyung to eat something. He isnt even moving a bit since morning.." his father joins in.

Now, irene can see a clear view of a broken boy. He looks so weak.

Irene stops and squats in front of him. His extremely puffy eyes barely can open. Her arms naturally pull him into her hugs. Without words, they comfort each other in silent.

"Taehyung ah.. lets eat" she whispers. Taehyung only link his arms around her back. "I dont have apettite." He whispers.

"but still.. its for grandma" she convince. At the mentioned name, taehyung eyes become wet. Irene puts her hand on both of his cheek. "-Grandma likes if you are chubby right?" Taehyung tears slowly falls. Its her eyes that melt his stubborn. 

He has soft spot to irene. Taehyung hold her hand on his cheeks and nods.

They move toward the guest room. There are a lot of people sit and respectly eat the refreshment taehyung's family prepare. Taehyung sister and brother are serving the guests. And they can see jin is helping too.

"Taehyung ah, you feel better?" Jin approaches and put a bowl of rice beef stew in front of taehyung. Irene waves her hand when jin offers her the meal.

"Member and manager hyung will be come after their schedule" jin informs. Taehyung nods simply. Still leaving the food untouch. Jin exchanges gaze with irene. Irene knows jin is worried about his second maknae. no one will not sympatized his state right now. People can feels his heavy heart sunken deeper.

"Taehyung ah.. eventhough its hard but you should keep live on. You have me on your side, right?" Irene convinced, officially declaring the skinship she make with touching his cheek. So he has nothing but listens to her.
--
The day turned into the night, and the night turn late. Its almost past midnight and irene can see taehyung's family already resting. The guests are already going. Jin and the rest of the member are helping taehyung's sister in the kitchen.

But irene cant see her boyfriend around. She takes off her glove and looking for his presence. Her steps stop at the the building balcony. Her body shivers in contact with the cool breeze.

Somewhat her boyfriend look so down from the way his shoulder falling down.
"-Taehyung ah" irene snucks her arms around his waist. Hugging, comforting him from behind. Her own aegyo to make him feel better.

And she always succeed making him smile. For the first time in this day. He turns around and hugs her in return.
"-Dont cry again taehyung ah. Grandma will be sad"

Taehyung softly smile and pecks her temple. "-I'm not. Thanks baby" he whispers. Irene nods slowly.
"its just sadly i cant meet grandma when she still alive. But I already talk to her that you love her so much. And I will love you, even if its not the same, but i will love you just as much as she love you. To never make you feel sad and happy alone. I promise that to your grandma" irene told him.

Taehyung eyes become teary but he hurriedly wipe it away, so she wont see it.

"Thank you joohyun ah." Taehyung gratefully said. He capture her into his warm hug and comfort kiss. No, he isnt comforting her. He seek comfort from her. One and only person who could hold himself together.


Dont be a silent reader..
give me your thought of this chap T.T