Irene x Taehyung (Idol..)

Just One day

Taehyung with his black masked walking following behind his girl. 
"Why do we have to stay a meter away for damn goodness?" He grunts.

Joohyun got what he said. She stopped.
"Shh.. People are watching" she said over her shoulder. And she walked.

"Is this what so called date?" Taehyung said a bit loud. Joohyun stopped once again and twirled. "-yes. So that, you should keep going with me.." She said and twirled.

Taehyung cant take it anymore he sighed and walked faster grabbing her hand. Walking side by side 
"What the-" joohyun startled. "Yah people are watching"

"Dont give a .. "
"Tae-"
"I love you. And I dont care what people say.. Joohyun ah, I'm tired of this. We're not even talking properly" he said. Joohyun shifted her eyes side to side, but luckily not many people around them.

"-tae i know, i dont like this either but none of will know that 3am in the morning people will still around.. We cant help it.." She said.

Tae sighed and pulled her into his arms. Joohyun eyes got bigger.
"-so lets be ignorance" he whispered. 
"tae what-"

Taehyung crushed his lips on her. The moment become slower. and slower. And really slower.

Taehyung pulled back and observed her reddened face.
"I've been holding in since forever. I told you i dont give a with my life.. It could ruin anytime soon but i'm sure its not you. You will never broke my world except when you leave me.."

Joohyun hit his chest. "-dont make me high, you are still a baby"

Taehyung smirked. "- then do you want to play me, noona?" He teased. joohyun made a face and pinch his side.
"-no baby could say this. I wonder what if your fans know who you really are. i mean, you are not a fool-alien boy they used to know, but you a ert grown up alien"

Taehyung kissed her hand, linked by him and gave her a wink.
"you love it too woman" he said. Joohyun chuckled and let him dragged her.